Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:57 am
Fuyu looked at him and smiled "I'll clean up later." She put the cups in the sink and walked back over to Reks and sat next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:59 am
Reks gave Admete a treat for carrying the cup over and hugged Fuyu.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:06 am
Fuyu hugged Reks back. ~ It feels good to hug him...~ She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 am
Reks continued hugging her, happy he had someone to care for him- he never truly had someone with him, his family died when he was very young.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:12 am
Fuyu smiled and snuggled closer to him and looked at the fire.

((I ish eating ramen at the comp! =D))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:46 am
((ur making me want ramen now!! >]))

Reks stared into the fire, waatching the flames dance around.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:24 pm
((lol))

Fuyu looked out the window, it was dark out. "It's late, maybe we should go to bed..." She said getting up and getting a blanket from the closet. She sat back down next to Reks and draped the blanket over their laps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:40 pm
Reks stifled a yawned. "Thanks...." Reks said, getting confortable on the couch.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:42 pm
Fuyu yawned and fell asleep on Reks's shoulder, Admete in her lap, also asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:10 pm
Reks blushed as she fell asleep. He sighed and also dosed off.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:31 pm
Fuyu woke up at noon. She tip toed into the kitchen, trying not to wake Reks up, and packed some lunches in a bag. She then put the bag near the door and ran upstairs. She came back down in shorts that ended just below the knee, a black t-shirt and sneakers instead of her normal outfit of a gray kimono and sandals. She tied her hair back,put out the fire and sat down next to Reks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:56 pm
Reks blinked as he woke up. "Morning..." Reks said, noticing that Fuyu was dressed differently. Oh yeah.... We're going out somewere today.... Ws it the lake? I can't remember...  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:01 pm
Fuyu turned to Reks "Morning, remember, we're going to the lake today." she said with a cute smile. "Do you want to walk? Or take Admete?" Once Admete heard her name mentioned her ears twitched and she woke up. Fuyu pat her on the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:19 pm
"I think I'll try to walk..." He said, thinking it might be better for his foot to use it. Admete put her ears down in a pout. "Admete, if you want to come, than you can come..."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:53 pm
"Okay" Fuyu said as she headed to pick up Reks's crutches. "Here," She said handing them to him. She walked to the door and picked up the bag and opened the door for Reks.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games