Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:09 pm
*Walks around*

Kid: Hi! biggrin
Me: ...Hi...O.O'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:09 pm
well if we do it with a summon then we can make sure its destroyed, with a crystal you could bring the evil into you, which wont reverse my spell but if it does then were screwed. the evil inside of you isnt completely erased i got most of it but it still exists.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:11 pm
she turned and looked at him "but i dont want you to get hurt, understood?" she walked back to him "fine, we will do it your way"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:23 pm
*Takes the evil spirit from sora* grrrah such power, GRAND SUMMON ANIMA!!! *watches the dark power leave his body and falls over* lola, i might not be able to fight, that power it drained me pretty good. but go on without me and fight, just remember these words, summon master skeletons...*passes out, stops breathing*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:24 pm
*Walks around to the other side of the island* ...? *Heartless appear around us* ....!!!! *Light explode out of hands and heartless are destroyed[you see it.]* What...was that? *Sees Necross* Necross?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:25 pm
she looks at him and kneals down next to him "oh no you dont" she said, she took out her locket and in it was a pink pearl, she placed it on him and watching it go in him "that will give you strength" she said standing up "i cant do this alone"  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:32 pm
(hey im going to go swimming for a while but ill b on around 5ish kk l8er XP)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:34 pm
*slowly stands up* thanks lola. now to finish this. *reaches in bag and pulls out 2 gigantic white swords that glow and 4 guns and attaches them to his body* *pulls out a white staff and hands it to lola* here lola this is for you i made it while you were evil. it contains the ability to summon my female skeletons and the ability to revive and as a special added ability it replaces your regular clothes with those of an angel which protect you from evil in any way shape or form.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:37 pm
she grabbed the staff and smiled "thank you" she lightly kissed his cheek and looked at the white staff  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
(hey im going to go swimming for a while but ill b on around 5ish kk l8er XP)
[Bye.]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:42 pm
your welcome, but lets finish this beast. *pulls out 2 guns* Angelic blast, *rapidly fires guns* grrrrraaah i wont let evil win. lola try summoning skeletons.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:44 pm
she looked at him "uhh ok" she held up her staff "ok Skelatons I summon You" she yelled rasing her staff  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games