Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:53 pm
*dashes to the side* Luck, I can't attack you since the girl is hugging you.
Besides, why fight me? I'm not the enemy. -.- Not my fault you have an odd accent.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:14 pm
tear-blooded_angel
YAY!! Axel is back to his old self!!!! whee biggrin *goes and hugs Axel*

Youta: *appears from somewhere* Man, that was a long way home... stare gonk Hey Axel! I take it that Omega and the others were able to beat A-mon and his minions? Nice. 3nodding
the battles not over for some reason they disappeared
ChaosGallantmon: Shiled of the Just!
guys look out!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:39 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

Youta: *appears from somewhere* Man, that was a long way home... stare gonk Hey Axel! I take it that Omega and the others were able to beat A-mon and his minions? Nice. 3nodding
guys look out!

Calvin: *charges forward with energy surrounding his foot* Stupendous Kick! *kicks the shield out of ChaosGallantmon's hand and a red orb appears in Calvin's hand* Stupendous Ball! *throws the orb at ChaosGallantmon, which explodes on impact* Stupendous Blast! *shoots a powerful blast out of both of his hands* Now, Hobbes!
Hobbes: Hey, punk! I've got a new jousting partner for you. *shoots a barrage of missiles from his armor into ChoasGallantmon's chest* You're turn, Sephiroth!
Sephiroth: Trinity Strike! *fires a blast at him, which engulfs him in flame, ice and lightning all at once (the fire and ice don't cancel each other out*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:47 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

guys look out!

Calvin: *charges forward with energy surrounding his foot* Stupendous Kick! *kicks the shield out of ChaosGallantmon's hand and a red orb appears in Calvin's hand* Stupendous Ball! *throws the orb at ChaosGallantmon, which explodes on impact* Stupendous Blast! *shoots a powerful blast out of both of his hands* Now, Hobbes!
Hobbes: Hey, punk! I've got a new jousting partner for you. *shoots a barrage of missiles from his armor into ChoasGallantmon's chest* You're turn, Sephiroth!
Sephiroth: Trinity Strike! *fires a blast at him, which engulfs him in flame, ice and lightning all at once (the fire and ice don't cancel each other out*
ChaosGallantmon: No! Master forgive me!
all right now Apocalymon lefts!
Apocalymon: Oh really? *dark claw reaches out and grabs the biomerged Axel and turns him evil*
DarkAxel: heheheheh.......Apocalymon u'r a fool! it has no affect on me except ge me a power boost!
Apocalymon: Crap!
DarkAxel: come on lets finish this! *fly towards him*  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:07 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

guys look out!

Apocalymon: Oh really? *dark claw reaches out and grabs the biomerged Axel and turns him evil*
DarkAxel: heheheheh.......Apocalymon u'r a fool! it has no affect on me except ge me a power boost!

Calvin: Right! *rockets towards Apocalymon's torso while Hobbes and Sephiroth cut down any arms in the way* Stupendous Punch! *delivers a powerful uppercut to Apocalymon's jaw*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:10 pm
Looks fun.
You not gonna fight?
It's a waste, he obviously does not wish for me to help, attempting to strike me down and all.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:13 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

guys look out!

Calvin: Right! *rockets towards Apocalymon's torso while Hobbes and Sephiroth cut down any arms in the way* Stupendous Punch! *delivers a powerful uppercut to Apocalymon's jaw*
Apocalymon: Ha! I won't be taking down so easily! *regenarates arms* Giga Cannon! *fires a blast like machinedramon's*
DarkAxel: *dodges* heh BlackGaruru Cannon! *fires it at Apocalymon*
Apocalymon: Gah!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:14 pm
SF Creek
Looks fun.
You not gonna fight?
It's a waste, he obviously does not wish for me to help, attempting to strike me down and all.
fight or die! scream evil  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:19 pm
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
Looks fun.
You not gonna fight?
Do you really need help? You seem to think yourself the superior tamer.
Quite so.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 pm
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
Looks fun.
You not gonna fight?
Do you really need help? You seem to think yourself the superior tamer.
Quite so.
i siad do it or die! *summons big sword as in bigger than my effing body* scream  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:24 pm
Go on kill us.
Murderer.
We won't even fight back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:26 pm
SF Creek
Go on kill us.
Murderer.
who said i was going to kill u? *pokes u with sword* xp razz  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:30 pm
(g2g)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 pm
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
Go on kill us.
Murderer.
who said i was going to kill u? *pokes u with sword* xp razz
Hmph.
Don't you have a fight, he'll kill you while your messing 'round.
((Latah))

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

guys look out!

Apocalymon: Ha! I won't be taking down so easily! *regenarates arms* Giga Cannon! *fires a blast like machinedramon's*
DarkAxel: *dodges* heh BlackGaruru Cannon! *fires it at Apocalymon*
Apocalymon: Gah!

Calvin: All right then. Hobbes, send out the beacon! *Hobbes fires an object out of his armor, which begins blinking* Sephiroth, with me. *the two charge forward and simultaneously attack his head*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games