Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:13 pm
[Hi, I'm back my mom let be back on XP] "Would you want me to do anything Marcus, or are you going to let her die from that toxin?" Raven said looking at him in his lucan form.  
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{Hey my Hoe's, lol JK is this still going and WTF is going on??}

(Yo! XD hi, Tomoe just found out that she has a deadly toxin in her body)
{awww poor baby Meaneil got killed yesturday by his sister...and nobody cared lolz}

(he died?! 0o; I think I wasn't on, was I?)
{nah it was when Bella and Marcus started doing it by the river...so they dnt care if Meaneil died their just hapy they lost their viginity}
{WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
{Well its not my fault u did it *tear* and broke my heart XDD}  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{Hey my Hoe's, lol JK is this still going and WTF is going on??}

(Yo! XD hi, Tomoe just found out that she has a deadly toxin in her body)
{awww poor baby Meaneil got killed yesturday by his sister...and nobody cared lolz}

{nah it was when Bella and Marcus started doing it by the river...so they dnt care if Meaneil died their just hapy they lost their viginity}

(HUH!!??)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(HUH!!??)
{*rolls eyes* he just doesnt want to admit it...}  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:16 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
you wont if im in my lycaan form if i were in my human form then i could be infected but in my lycan form it wont infect me
now drink before you die
marcuses body gets covered in fur

Is about to do it, but feels too afraid to do so. "I'm sorry, Marcus..." runs off toward the Valdamt castle. From afar. "I'll talk to daddy, don't worry!"
tomoe if you dont drink it then you will die before you get there
marcus runs after her

Guard: Look! It's Princess Tomoe!... She's being chased by that Lycan!

Guard2: "Everyone, attack positions. Kill that Lycan and save the
princess!"

The guards take out their weapons and run outside, shooting arrows to try and hurt Marcus.

Guard: Lord Valdamt wants him alive! Don't kill him!"

marcus is struck in the shoulder by five arrows made of silver and falls to the ground close to death

"NO! Marcus!!!!!" to he guards. "What are you doing!!!!"

Guard: DAMN! Who'se great idea was it to use silver arrows? Quick! Take him to the Mages! They'll cure him! Princess, return inside!" he takes Marcus while the other guards take tomoe inside the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(HUH!!??)

{WE DID NO SUCH THING EXSEPT KISS!!!!!}{now im nearly dead in front of the vampire castl if any one is listening to the story line}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 pm
mangafilipina
[Hi, I'm back my mom let be back on XP] "Would you want me to do anything Marcus, or are you going to let her die from that toxin?" Raven said looking at him in his lucan form.

(Welcome back!! ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(HUH!!??)

{WE DID NO SUCH THING EXSEPT KISS!!!!!}{now im nearly dead in front of the vampire castl if any one is listening to the story line}
{I know I just wanted to get you mad... stare well nobody cared when Meaneil died...you know what Im just gonna do the hole thing ovr *stick tongue out* so there}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
you wont if im in my lycaan form if i were in my human form then i could be infected but in my lycan form it wont infect me
now drink before you die

Is about to do it, but feels too afraid to do so. "I'm sorry, Marcus..." runs off toward the Valdamt castle. From afar. "I'll talk to daddy, don't worry!"
marcus runs after her

princess!"

The guards take out their weapons and run outside, shooting arrows to try and hurt Marcus.

marcus is struck in the shoulder by five arrows made of silver and falls to the ground close to death

Guard: DAMN! Who'se great idea was it to use silver arrows? Quick! Take him to the Mages! They'll cure him! Princess, return inside!" he takes Marcus while the other guards take tomoe inside the castle.
marcus can hear voices but they are muffled and he is blinded temporarily by the silver  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:22 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
now drink before you die

marcus runs after her

princess!"

The guards quickly take Marcus to the Mages. "Damn.... Valdamt is going to have our heads.... he wanted him alive... " said a guard. "If he dies, a war might begin between the Septimus and the Valdamt castle... so please do what you can!"

The Mage looks at him and smiles. "It's just silver... he'll be cured in no time. Now please, exit the room so we can work on him"  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:22 pm
Elly and Meaneil have been fighting ever sence the mourning arrived
Elly "Stop defending yourself and fight!!!" Meaneil "Im not gonna fight my own sister!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:24 pm
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
marcus runs after her

princess!"

The guards quickly take Marcus to the Mages. "Damn.... Valdamt is going to have our heads.... he wanted him alive... " said a guard. "If he dies, a war might begin between the Septimus and the Valdamt castle... so please do what you can!"

The Mage looks at him and smiles. "It's just silver... he'll be cured in no time. Now please, exit the room so we can work on him"

Marcus's vision starts to grow worse turning from blurry to pitch black as the silver starts to kill him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Elly "Stop defending yourself and fight!!!" Meaneil "Im not gonna fight my own sister!"
Fists clenched eye's filled with fire Elly smashes into parts of the castle trying to hit her fast brother "Fight like a man!" she yells  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
marcus runs after her

princess!"

Marcus's vision starts to grow worse turning from blurry to pitch black as the silver starts to kill him

The Mages use magic to extract out all the Silver from his body and places his hand softly on top of his wound. He and the other mages beggin to chant on a strange language as his wound begins to heal and to close.  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Fists clenched eye's filled with fire Elly smashes into parts of the castle trying to hit her fast brother "Fight like a man!" she yells
She hits his right arm and the bone Shatter's he yells in agony Elly says "Gotcha" Meaneil pushes her of the building and run's  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games