Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:53 pm
King Infinity watched Sil as they gathered energy behind there back. With a rather smug tone he spoke. Sooo, I see the council is employing Mortals to do there dirty work now. Or perhaps you just came here under some false assumption. He turned his head to the right as he scanned Sil. His eyes flashed white for a second then went back to normal as though he was taking a picture.

Hmmm, interesting it appears you are ready to take on Lemorte's role as the reaper. But I have to ask, why are you really here? You couldn't know what my motives are yet you have come in here ready to fight. Forget your inferiority to me for a second. He crossed his arms as he continued to speak in the same smug tone. Only now his tone of voice had a hint of seriousness to it. If you have no reason to do battle then why bother going through with it?

His eyes zoomed in on Sil as he spoke. There wasn't anger in his eyes but instead pitty. King Infinity couldn't understand why someone so under matched and uninformed would even want to get involved with this situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:24 pm
LanceCalvis
King Infinity watched Sil as they gathered energy behind there back. With a rather smug tone he spoke. Sooo, I see the council is employing Mortals to do there dirty work now. Or perhaps you just came here under some false assumption. He turned his head to the right as he scanned Sil. His eyes flashed white for a second then went back to normal as though he was taking a picture.

Hmmm, interesting it appears you are ready to take on Lemorte's role as the reaper. But I have to ask, why are you really here? You couldn't know what my motives are yet you have come in here ready to fight. Forget your inferiority to me for a second. He crossed his arms as he continued to speak in the same smug tone. Only now his tone of voice had a hint of seriousness to it. If you have no reason to do battle then why bother going through with it?

His eyes zoomed in on Sil as he spoke. There wasn't anger in his eyes but instead pitty. King Infinity couldn't understand why someone so under matched and uninformed would even want to get involved with this situation.

"Would I like to know your plan? No, I would probably not. I'm actually here for no other reason than the fact that I find it interesting, and the fact that my favorite teacher just was abducted." Sil said continuing the pressure on the presence, pouring more and more magic into the orb.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:31 pm
King Infinity smiled at there response to his question. If you want your teacher back you can have him. But only after I have taken the power that should have been mine. In the beginning I was the only one with this marvelous power. I could modify the world around me and if I willed it I could force someone into a prison cell or make them disappear all together. There was no need for soldiers to senselessly die fighting for me.

There was an old friend of mine that worked in the castle. He found knowledge in itself fascinating and wanted to know all there was. I let him borrow the power a few times to study it. Eventually he managed to make a copy. After that he became corrupted by the very power he held. My friend challenged my rule and I had no choice. The clashing of both of our abilities cut a hold in time allowing Saiden to enter into our plain. We had no clue who he was, no one had imprisoned him. On top of that he seemed to have been around for even longer than I or anyone else in the land.

He didn't seem to care that I was in command of the land. So I allowed him to stay and do as he pleased. But then he challenged me for the crown after living in the land for long enough. He shattered my great power just as I had done to the Scientists copy of mine. But to ensure he wasn't taken over like the Scientist was. He sealed the ability and started referring to the power as Zero Access.

What was even worse was after challenging me for my rule. He gave the kingdom over to the people. He could have had anything he wanted yet Saiden gave the land back to the people to rule. This type of thinking was unheard of. Now we stand here, I've found a way to extract the power that is contained inside of him. I have the remains of the Scientist copy, it can't change matter or alter a persons will. But for this moment the power can be of use to me.

King Infinity pulled a gem out of his pocket and held it above Saiden. Behold, you are going to witness the rise of a fallen king. YOu should find yourself fortunate. While holding the gem above Saiden with his right hand he pointed to the ground with his left. Bow, bow before me and I will have a great place of employment in the castle. As a bonus I might even grant one of your wishes on occasion.

His focus was set on Lemorte' and Sil at the moment. He didn't notice Saiden as he was started to stir. The lanced warrior in the corner was also starting to come to his senses. He opened his right eye as he closed his left holding the wound on his chest. From the look of it this warrior was in great pain currently.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:44 pm
LanceCalvis
King Infinity smiled at there response to his question. If you want your teacher back you can have him. But only after I have taken the power that should have been mine. In the beginning I was the only one with this marvelous power. I could modify the world around me and if I willed it I could force someone into a prison cell or make them disappear all together. There was no need for soldiers to senselessly die fighting for me.

There was an old friend of mine that worked in the castle. He found knowledge in itself fascinating and wanted to know all there was. I let him borrow the power a few times to study it. Eventually he managed to make a copy. After that he became corrupted by the very power he held. My friend challenged my rule and I had no choice. The clashing of both of our abilities cut a hold in time allowing Saiden to enter into our plain. We had no clue who he was, no one had imprisoned him. On top of that he seemed to have been around for even longer than I or anyone else in the land.

He didn't seem to care that I was in command of the land. So I allowed him to stay and do as he pleased. But then he challenged me for the crown after living in the land for long enough. He shattered my great power just as I had done to the Scientists copy of mine. But to ensure he wasn't taken over like the Scientist was. He sealed the ability and started referring to the power as Zero Access.

What was even worse was after challenging me for my rule. He gave the kingdom over to the people. He could have had anything he wanted yet Saiden gave the land back to the people to rule. This type of thinking was unheard of. Now we stand here, I've found a way to extract the power that is contained inside of him. I have the remains of the Scientist copy, it can't change matter or alter a persons will. But for this moment the power can be of use to me.

King Infinity pulled a gem out of his pocket and held it above Saiden. Behold, you are going to witness the rise of a fallen king. YOu should find yourself fortunate. While holding the gem above Saiden with his right hand he pointed to the ground with his left. Bow, bow before me and I will have a great place of employment in the castle. As a bonus I might even grant one of your wishes on occasion.

His focus was set on Lemorte' and Sil at the moment. He didn't notice Saiden as he was started to stir. The lanced warrior in the corner was also starting to come to his senses. He opened his right eye as he closed his left holding the wound on his chest. From the look of it this warrior was in great pain currently.

"If that is the way you choose to take, I cannot stop you. But I can not allow you to steal the power from the people. It belongs to them and they should be allowed to govern as they themselves want." With that Sil did three things at once, she teleported the bottle that had been draining the energy chamber to the room they were in, Immediately all excess magic was sucked into the bottle, Mil cast the spell her father had thought her and she maximized the pressure on the presence his mind was set this king, Even as she pressured him he seemed calm, she knew better. Starting to focus on all the spells combining them into one spell, the darkness in the room shrinking targeting the king, the orb in her hand ingreasing in density, reaching maximum she did as she had been thought and changed the orb's matter-form.

"Joint Attack" Sil said to her Ancestor loud enough that Saiden could hear her. "Let's hope this'll do" she silently thought to herself.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm
Lemorte' held up his scythe and all of his energy exited his body. Looking a bit
fatiqued he held his scythe in front of him as the energy formed into an orb in front of the blade. Now Sil, we need to strike at the same time to take this one down.

King Infinity laughed holding his right and left hands open. His hands started shaking as large amounts of energy started forming in his palms. So you choose to join the rest of your ancestors. Then so be it, "his eyes flashed white as he gathered his strength".

Saiden held his right hand to King Infinitys back. Heh, I've got you now time to feel the wrath of the unnamed plain. Now.........take this Zero Access Dark Flare!!! The blast caught Infinity completely off guard and he was struck from behind by the blast. The energy that King Infinity was gathering fizzled out as the attack struck his back and seemed to be absorbing his energy in addition to causing him damage.

He was blown forward toward Sil and Lemorte". All that was left now was there attack to strike him while he was still stunned from the blast.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:36 am
The king's presence shook when Saiden attacked Sil upped the pressure on the king and it seemed to fade, the king was flying towards them. To Sil it looked like it all happened in slow-motion Sil knew what to do, she waited for her ancestor to attack, continuing the stream of magic to the orb she increased the stream and waited for the right moment to attack, readying her mind to let the mind-pressure explode on the presence at the same time.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Infinity recovered from the blast in mid air shaking his head as he recovered from the shock. He noticed something about the two in front of him. Neither one of them were attacking. Lemorte' and Sil were both waiting for each other to attack. This was his chance to cast a spell on the weakest link.

Infinity landed in front of Sil landing on the ground. He put his right hand on there left shoulder. I summonnn you Saverine of Silence I call you forth from one of the many futures ahead. Come forth and serve as my minion so I shall be rid of my enemies.

It appeared as if Sils soul escaped there body. A taller and somewhat older version of themself stepped outside of there body. The main differences were the eyes. They shown a fierce magenta glow but unlike Sil in the present there was a coldness about them. The Saverine held a Scythe in there left and right hands gripping it tightly by the handle.

The Saverine stood in between Sil and Infinity. They looked at his feet then scanned upward until the Savine was looking directly into there eyes.

MAVElous, purely marvelous, "Infinity said as he gazed at the aged version of Sil. Now, go forth and destroy those that are weaker than yourself to feed you strength. Chaos is your fuel, your past self is weak relieing on there ancestors power and has neglected to train there own..........It...is time to end it...why are you looking at me like that?

The Saverine switched there grip on the scythe from a duel handed wield to a single handed on. Holding the weapon in there right hand and changing there stance to a battle stance to maximize the swing of the blade. It all happened within a quarter of a second, the Saverine struck Infinity across the chest with the blade. Then went back into there original duel-handed wield of the blade. This figure didn't seem to be on anyone side in the room, in fact there mind showed a desire to eradicate everyone in there sight. It was like a vampire only the figure fed on chaos instead of blood. After they finished off Infinity The Saverine would surely come after Sil, Lemorte' and Saiden. Perhaps a temperary alliance was needed in this case. But then again, could King Infinity be trusted for that long?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:48 pm
LanceCalvis
Infinity recovered from the blast in mid air shaking his head as he recovered from the shock. He noticed something about the two in front of him. Neither one of them were attacking. Lemorte' and Sil were both waiting for each other to attack. This was his chance to cast a spell on the weakest link.

Infinity landed in front of Sil landing on the ground. He put his right hand on there left shoulder. I summonnn you Saverine of Silence I call you forth from one of the many futures ahead. Come forth and serve as my minion so I shall be rid of my enemies.

It appeared as if Sils soul escaped there body. A taller and somewhat older version of themself stepped outside of there body. The main differences were the eyes. They shown a fierce magenta glow but unlike Sil in the present there was a coldness about them. The Saverine held a Scythe in there left and right hands gripping it tightly by the handle.

The Saverine stood in between Sil and Infinity. They looked at his feet then scanned upward until the Savine was looking directly into there eyes.

MAVElous, purely marvelous, "Infinity said as he gazed at the aged version of Sil. Now, go forth and destroy those that are weaker than yourself to feed you strength. Chaos is your fuel, your past self is weak relieing on there ancestors power and has neglected to train there own..........It...is time to end it...why are you looking at me like that?

The Saverine switched there grip on the scythe from a duel handed wield to a single handed on. Holding the weapon in there right hand and changing there stance to a battle stance to maximize the swing of the blade. It all happened within a quarter of a second, the Saverine struck Infinity across the chest with the blade. Then went back into there original duel-handed wield of the blade. This figure didn't seem to be on anyone side in the room, in fact there mind showed a desire to eradicate everyone in there sight. It was like a vampire only the figure fed on chaos instead of blood. After they finished off Infinity The Saverine would surely come after Sil, Lemorte' and Saiden. Perhaps a temperary alliance was needed in this case. But then again, could King Infinity be trusted for that long?

Sil was overjoyed at Infinity's mistake, "Err, Infinity, don't you think there is something wrong with this picture? If my future self were to harm It's past self, It would be equally harmed, Also, That scythe is probably an older version of the one Lemorte is holding now. thus when you say "your past self is weak relying on their ancestors power" You'd surely not mean His power would you?, That sound's very much like an insult to my future me" Sil said in a mocking tone towards Infinity. With this she wondered what went through her future self's mind, Sil left her future self a mental note, "If you have any suggestions, I'm open..." and then awaited the situation.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:58 am
she turned a corner panting heavily she looked around the grounds where was he, Sirius Black she needed his help she saw James, why was she always running into him? but whait he was friends with Sirius, she braced herself and ran to him, "James......James please i need your help you are friends with Sirius Black right?!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:31 pm
Kechero
she turned a corner panting heavily she looked around the grounds where was he, Sirius Black she needed his help she saw James, why was she always running into him? but whait he was friends with Sirius, she braced herself and ran to him, "James......James please i need your help you are friends with Sirius Black right?!!!!"

James was pacing the grounds of Hogwarts with his hands stuffed in his pockets. From behind him he heard the shout of an unfamiliar voice calling his name. He stopped leaning on his right shoulder then answered there question.
Yes I know Sirius Black, he happens to be a good friend of the family. James nodded his head with a confused look on his face. He wasn't sure what was going on but that would soon be remedied.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:51 pm
" i need to speak to him he's the onlyone that can help me please where is he????"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:03 pm
Back at the white chamber...

Infinity looked at Sil with a condescending stare. Well, you seem to have a pretty good grip on the situation. He stroked his chin and grinned, "but that Scythe the Saverine is holding isn't Lemortes'. In that future you completely destroyed him some time after gaining that power.

The Saverine completely ignored Infinity at this point. They looked at Lemorte' then ripped there sleeve on there right arm revealing a scar. It extended a foot across there shoulder blade matching the blade he was holding in his hands perfectly.

Infinity backed up at this point. He gritted his teeth as he thought to himself. This situation is getting to be too dangerous. I didn't count on so much resistance until after I had claimed the power from Saiden. This world should have been mine to do with as I wish. I'm the rightful ruler of this land, why should I be denied that rule. He clenched his fists as an energy started building in him.

Saiden jumped down from the table landing three feet behind him. It's over, there is no place to escape to this time. The two disappeared into thin air and moments later. Shockwaves started to form in random places. The two Immortals were traveling at such a fast pace. The two could only be seen as a blur that disappeared then reappeared.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Kechero
" i need to speak to him he's the onlyone that can help me please where is he????"

James still didn't have a clue what was going on. None the less he answered the question anyway. Sirius Black is a drifter, he doesn't stay in any one place for very long. I haven't been in contact with him for at least three months so I wouldn't know where to find him. A rumor reached my ears about a week and some change ago. That he was seen in Gringots, it seemed to be reliable information. Since I got it out of a local pub in town. You should go there and ask around. I'm sure someone knows something about his whereabouts.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 pm
LanceCalvis
Back at the white chamber...

Infinity looked at Sil with a condescending stare. Well, you seem to have a pretty good grip on the situation. He stroked his chin and grinned, "but that Scythe the Saverine is holding isn't Lemortes'. In that future you completely destroyed him some time after gaining that power.

The Saverine completely ignored Infinity at this point. They looked at Lemorte' then ripped there sleeve on there right arm revealing a scar. It extended a foot across there shoulder blade matching the blade he was holding in his hands perfectly.

Infinity backed up at this point. He gritted his teeth as he thought to himself. This situation is getting to be too dangerous. I didn't count on so much resistance until after I had claimed the power from Saiden. This world should have been mine to do with as I wish. I'm the rightful ruler of this land, why should I be denied that rule. He clenched his fists as an energy started building in him.

Saiden jumped down from the table landing three feet behind him. It's over, there is no place to escape to this time. The two disappeared into thin air and moments later. Shockwaves started to form in random places. The two Immortals were traveling at such a fast pace. The two could only be seen as a blur that disappeared then reappeared.

Sil started concentrating on the two, she was able to see them as two differently coloured paths in space, she concentrated even harder and was shocked at what she saw, she could somehow predict a little bit of the path they were going to take, a couple of times she jumped aside when they flew past her, "Err, Future me, It'd probably be best if you went back to your own time. If You're mad at your ancestor, then I cannot help you untill it's my time to make that desicion." Sil said to her future self in a let-down tone, "I could have learnt so much from you, hadn't it been at a bad time" she thought. At this time she was contacted by her ancestral spirit guide, "You need to send yourself back to her own time, or else she could cause un-repairable damages, Also do not be afraid, you are one of the few people at this time with a free-card"

With that he dissapeared again. Sil wondered what he meant but her line of thought was suddenly broken when her body jerked back just in time to miss a weapon flying past her. Even at her young age she had been in training enough that her body could dodge blows on it's own. Straining to find out who tried to hit her she froze time to keep track of the two fighters, but it seemed as if they were at several spots at the same time. Sil was wondering how much faster they could get, She decided to observate the fight from a less threatening distance, she teleported herself into mid air as she had before and again she was able to stand in mid air in a creepy way.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:31 pm
she goes to the pub that James spoke of "exuse me is Siriys Black here??"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games