Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:58 pm
hey toe...have i been mean to you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:58 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
cuts a hole into a huge diamond flled caveren* WATER

*a diomond shoots a beam at Kiba, and he vanishes and his memory is erazed*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
guys stop we need to...
fine fine but i still hate the toe with a passion
he rolls slightly on the ground
damn this hurts like crazy

"Who Ever said I Liked you Dude Lady?! HUH! What Now!!" Kiera Shushes the Toe "Be Quiet"
i told you last time i wasnt a dude lady!!he crawls to a wall and sits opposit of them behind a rock and checks himself

"Well your a Freakin p***y a** b***h" Kiera gets mad "Shut up!" the Toe contunue's "No, After all the s**t you have been through HELL NO! You dont deserve that s**t from him"

i had to sit through images of her hannah and angel get tortured do you have any idea how that felt it messed with my mind
he continues to check himself
i think you popped one  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:02 pm
*Logen smiles as she se that the automatic defence protocoll is heldt in sector fehx 1032*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:02 pm
reappears
huh what the  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:03 pm
i hate this cave lucky that beam missed me  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
guys stop we need to...
fine fine but i still hate the toe with a passion
he rolls slightly on the ground
damn this hurts like crazy

"Who Ever said I Liked you Dude Lady?! HUH! What Now!!" Kiera Shushes the Toe "Be Quiet"
i told you last time i wasnt a dude lady!!he crawls to a wall and sits opposit of them behind a rock and checks himself

"Well your a Freakin p***y a** b***h" Kiera gets mad "Shut up!" the Toe contunue's "No, After all the s**t you have been through HELL NO! You dont deserve that s**t from him"

i had to sit through images of her hannah and angel get tortured do you have any idea how that felt it messed with my mind
i think you popped one

"She has been through Worse I can tell you that much! and in Aint up to me To tell you What happened to her its her Disition, By the Way She does have a Triggor word, Try and figure it out!" The Toe to the other Dude "Nah Nah dude I dont have a problem with you, You understand my Humor" Kiera Rolls her eye's "Okay its time for you to shut up'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:07 pm
pulls out his dagger* i have ways of getting people to talk now start or die  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:08 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
i hate this cave lucky that beam missed me

[umm no the beam didnt miss you, and you say you cutted through hundreds of meters of stone?? what the hell?... you should try not godmodding... its just idiotic... you should read my messages properly, you was hit by the beam and matherialized another place!... is it hard to read that? or do you simply just dont understand english?]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:10 pm
(dammnit ><....PLZ let me get missed 0.0)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i think you popped one

"She has been through Worse I can tell you that much! and in Aint up to me To tell you What happened to her its her Disition, By the Way She does have a Triggor word, Try and figure it out!" The Toe to the other Dude "Nah Nah dude I dont have a problem with you, You understand my Humor" Kiera Rolls her eye's "Okay its time for you to shut up'
yes please mister toe shut up  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:14 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i think you popped one

The Toe Mumbles "Fine, But learn hopw to treat a Lady with Respect" Then it shut's up "Sorry, he has an Attitude"  

iLacey

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:16 pm
thats good...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i think you popped one

The Toe Mumbles "Fine, But learn hopw to treat a Lady with Respect" Then it shut's up "Sorry, he has an Attitude"
i can see that
he holds his crotch still slightly in pain after the kick  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i think you popped one

i can see that
he holds his crotch still slightly in pain after the kick

"Sorry, about kicking you, I was angry and hurt" She lauph's fakely  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games