Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:37 am
Kayotic
===
(Taken from my other thread [which should get locked soon by a mod, lol].. been gone so long, I didn't know about this thread...)
===
It's been a long time since I've really done much on AFG... I was always doing online games, etc, with my gf... now it looks like after about 2 years together she has left me. Her mom will not let her move out with me, and since then my gf hasn't said anything to me or even reply to my email i sent a few days ago.
I don't know how many of you remember me. Some things I have done was: Make a furry RPG with RPG Maker XP (which I think I may have lost the source due to a reformat. wasn't finished....). I also hosted a few parties at furcadia. Umm.. other than that, not much else. Mylee (aka Mebius), my "sis", probully won't be showing up for a long time... probully going to a homeless shelter somewhere or something (I guess you get what you get for being lazy).

Well.. lemme change the subject some: how has AFG been the past... err.. year or so? lol.

Merf, so sorry to hear things aren't going well for ya, Kayo... *huggles* S'good to have ya back, though. Pity Meb's not doin' well either, though. = Was wonderin' what happened to the both of ya...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:13 pm
Let me ask all of you something:

Does any heterosexual have any right at all to comment on any part of the homosexual community, since they are not gay and thus their opinion is null and void?

Does any non-drug user have any right at all to comment on any part of the drug using community, since they have never done drugs and thus their opinion is null and void?

A certain straight person on ED..............I want to find him and beat the living s**t out of him. scream  

FogSage

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:24 pm
FogSage

Does any heterosexual have any right at all to comment on any part of the homosexual community, since they are not gay and thus their opinion is null and void?

Does any non-drug user have any right at all to comment on any part of the drug using community, since they have never done drugs and thus their opinion is null and void?

A certain straight person on ED..............I want to find him and beat the living s**t out of him. scream

Everyone's entitled to their opinion Fog, but that doesn't mean you have to listen to it.

And as the saying goes: Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:22 pm
Meph!stopheles
FogSage

Everyone's entitled to their opinion Fog, but that doesn't mean you have to listen to it.

And as the saying goes: Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink.

He was sneaky and I basically talked myself into a corner.

He's made it seem as though all gays are bigots, just like all homophobes are bigots.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:45 pm
FogSage

He was sneaky and I basically talked myself into a corner.

He's made it seem as though all gays are bigots, just like all homophobes are bigots.

Meh, humans are just biggots in one way or another. Doesn't really mater who or what they are, there is something out there that they don't agree with or like for very little reason or for ignorant reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:49 pm

*pokes nose in*

Hello everyone^^; Just wanted to say you should get on winamp and listen to Vinnie Outlaw on the radio station he DJs for right now. It's always funny to listen to. And plus, how could you say no to his sexy english accent and wit?

hehe..

http://hhradio.primcast.com:8630/
There's the URL.

Vinnie wants more listerners, so I said I'd spread the word for him a little, since he is meh lovely mate and all <3

Shinigami Whistle

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:52 pm
Shinigami Whistle

*pokes nose in*

Hello everyone^^; Just wanted to say you should get on winamp and listen to Vinnie Outlaw on the radio station he DJs for right now. It's always funny to listen to. And plus, how could you say no to his sexy english accent and wit?

hehe..

http://hhradio.primcast.com:8630/
There's the URL.

Vinnie wants more listerners, so I said I'd spread the word for him a little, since he is meh lovely mate and all <3

I am not sure this is proper thread to be spamming your boyfriend's radio show. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:16 pm

Fine, then delete it if it's a problem, I don't mind ^^;

I didn't know where to put it *shrugs*

Shinigami Whistle

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:20 pm
Nah, no worries, she can post it here. :3 Though there wouldn't be a problem if you wanted to make a new thread for it, either. So putting it here instead seems kind of odd. You'd probably get more peoples' attention if you made a thread for it. But mreh. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:24 pm
FogSage

Just becuase a person isn't gay, or hasn't done drugs before doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about and aren't allowed to voice an opinion. As for getting talked into a corner, well he outsmarted you, and all you can do is learn from that so it doesn't happen again.  

Vashyyk

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:27 pm
Lloxie
Nah, no worries, she can post it here. :3 Though there wouldn't be a problem if you wanted to make a new thread for it, either. So putting it here instead seems kind of odd. You'd probably get more peoples' attention if you made a thread for it. But mreh. *shrugs*

I shall do that then <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:47 pm
FogSage

Their opinion is not null and void, and said person does in fact have a right to voice his opinion.

You know what, depending on what the opinion is, I may even agree with him. Just because he's not queer doesn't mean he's blind, you know?

Quote:

Once again, no. Not using drugs does not make you blind to those who do. Not having used drugs does not make you blind to those who have. Hey, if somebody has a comment about me, whether they're an alcoholic or have never touched a drink, that doesn't change the truth or falsehood value of the comment, right?

Quote:

Deep breaths, Sage.  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:14 pm
People can say anything they want about anything.

I've never used drugs, but I sure know a hell of a lot about them and their effects on people.

I just never got to the ED and never put myself into a position to get talked into a corner, which I think is your own fault for not thinking your thoughts out first in order to NOT get backed into the corner  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:35 pm
I listen to this stuff all day long at work.  

Shaviv

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:30 am
Tee hee. I have access to computer for more than two minutes! So I'm here!

Eh, for now, anyway. RAWR!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games