Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"alright then" she turns and starts walking, helping toboe as well
thanks angel
toboe leans against her
"no problem" she looks at him "anytime" she looks back foward and keeps walking, they soon make it to the end and walk out "i hope kats alright"
i do too
toboe limps over to a rock and falls down onto the ground panting
damn this hurts
she sighs "alright let me see" she kneels down beside him and rips part of her skirt "here" she said wrapping his wound
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
he then stands up and looks at the strange new landscape
so where are we anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:08 pm
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat see's Green things that look like Tree's and turns to look back at Where they just got out of its a Huge Rock Castlke thing "What the?"

my eye sight comes back
"what the? is rite"
still holding her

"I-I Smell Water!" she points into the Wood's still holding onto him she tugs on him lightly"Lets go clean off"

"alrite then"
goes to the water and drops her down slowly and karefuly

Kat hear's a Waterfall She looks around And see's it "Im going to take a Swim Kay" She takes off her shirt and jumps into the Water splashing him

"ok im gonna clean my self off first"
takes off all my clothes except my boxers and cleans the blood off me and my cloth's

She surfaces then cleans the Blood off she goes by the waterfall and starts cleaning herself she turn's into a Kitten and lick's the rest of the BLood off  

iLacey

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"I-I Smell Water!" she points into the Wood's still holding onto him she tugs on him lightly"Lets go clean off"

"alrite then"

Kat hear's a Waterfall She looks around And see's it "Im going to take a Swim Kay" She takes off her shirt and jumps into the Water splashing him

takes off all my clothes except my boxers and cleans the blood off me and my cloth's

She surfaces then cleans the Blood off she goes by the waterfall and starts cleaning herself she turn's into a Kitten and lick's the rest of the BLood off

after cleaning him self
he jumps intot he water and takes a swim
"ahhh this fells way better"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"alright then" she turns and starts walking, helping toboe as well
thanks angel
toboe leans against her
"no problem" she looks at him "anytime" she looks back foward and keeps walking, they soon make it to the end and walk out "i hope kats alright"
i do too
damn this hurts
she sighs "alright let me see" she kneels down beside him and rips part of her skirt "here" she said wrapping his wound
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
so where are we anyway?
"your welcome" she smiles and looks around "i have no idea" she thinks, she stands up as well and examines the place  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:11 pm
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"alrite then"

after cleaning him self

Licking her Paw "I know what you mean...It still hearts really bad though but Ill bandage us up later" She looks up realizeing somthing "OMG Where's Angel and Toboe?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

after cleaning him self

Licking her Paw "I know what you mean...It still hearts really bad though but Ill bandage us up later" She looks up realizeing somthing "OMG Where's Angel and Toboe?!"

"ok thanks"
in after shock
"omg your rite were did they go"  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i do too
damn this hurts
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
so where are we anyway?
"your welcome" she smiles and looks around "i have no idea" she thinks, she stands up as well and examines the place
i wounder what things live here
toboe turns werewolf and picks a flower examing it its shaped like a star but has alternating red and blue thorns on it with orange leaves the flower itself is a strange nubla purple
even the plants are wierd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:16 pm
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

after cleaning him self

"ok thanks"
in after shock

"GAAAAH!!!!" She turn's human and starts running without putting her shirt back on back to the Rock thingy  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:18 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i do too
damn this hurts
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
so where are we anyway?
toboe turns werewolf and picks a flower examing it its shaped like a star but has alternating red and blue thorns on it with orange leaves the flower itself is a strange nubla purple
she looks at it "thats weird" she hears water running and looks around "huh" she hears it againa and looks more closely, she sees a water fall far away "look" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

after cleaning him self

"ok thanks"
in after shock

"GAAAAH!!!!" She turn's human and starts running without putting her shirt back on back to the Rock thingy

"wait were are you going"
forgetting my cloth's goes after her  

King Yoshimitsu

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
so where are we anyway?
she looks at it "thats weird" she hears water running and looks around "huh" she hears it againa and looks more closely, she sees a water fall far away "look" she said smiling

Kat come's running out of the Forest and Trips over a Bush without a shirt on she roll's then gets up and Tackles Angel "OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
so where are we anyway?
toboe looks at it
lets head over there and see if the others went there  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe licks her hand
thanks angel
so where are we anyway?

Kat come's running out of the Forest and Trips over a Bush without a shirt on she roll's then gets up and Tackles Angel "OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!"
her eyes widen "hey....Kat" she smiles "your alive"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:26 pm
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

after cleaning him self

"ok thanks"
in after shock

"wait were are you going"
forgetting my cloth's goes after her

He see's her Tackling Angel  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

Kat come's running out of the Forest and Trips over a Bush without a shirt on she roll's then gets up and Tackles Angel "OmG YOUR ALIVE!!!"
her eyes widen "hey....Kat" she smiles "your alive"

Kat gets her All wet then she gets up and Hug's Toboe to the Ground "OMG RACE YA TO THE WATERFALL!!" She gets up and starts running back to the Water Passing that one Dude (dnt know ur name XD)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games