Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:38 pm
Kurian smiled. Unbeknownst to Gwen, Bartimaeus was behind her, invisible on all but the seventh plane. He was grinning, nodding his approval at Kurian's mischevious nature. Kurian shrugged, saying, "Not really too hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:43 pm
((yeah....realy. We realt torture each other, don't we??? mrgreen ))

Gwen sighed, "Okey, then. How about a movie? or a game?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:48 pm
Kurian sighed. "You can't see him, but Bartimaeus, an annoying djinn, is standing behind you. I can only see him on the seventh plane; So don't bother turning."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:52 pm
She sighed, "well, then. ask him to join us." She smiled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:00 pm
Kurian sighed again. "I would, but he has the sharpest tongue out of all the djinn, and even imps I've ever seen." Bartimaeus laughed. "Not true, I once met an imp who insulted his master so viciously, he was killed. Brutally. Not a pretty sight." On the first plane, Bartimaeus turned into Ptolemy, a small bown skinned boy. His clothes were modern, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Necris' eyes returned to normal. "Zatchin, I would like your assistance with...something." Necris looked her in the eyes. "Would you assist me in some training?" Necris bowed to her. "I will go easy on you, but you must unleash everything you have on me..."

((I'm Baaaaaaack.))  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Zatchins eyes widened, "No, you won't go easy on me. "Caouse if you do you'll find yourself on the floor begging me to go easy on you." She smiled and took out her summoning rod and gumblade.

Gwen looked at him and shrugged, "Okey, then. I wanna meet him."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Kurian sighed. "Turn around. He's taken the form of Ptolemy, one of his former masters, on the first plane, so now you can see him. He's a nasty one, prone to tricks and insults."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:41 pm
(( *tiger growl* bite me!!!!!!!!))

She turned around, "Hi. I'm Gwen."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:45 pm
Kurian smiled. "Not her birth name, Bartimaeus, so don't get any ideas." The djinn smirked. "Me? Why, never!" Kurian sighed. "Touch her and it's Infinite Confinement for you."  

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:00 pm
"Sure I will..." Necris' eyes went back to black and white. "Shadows, go." He extended his arm and flicked his wrist. A bunch of shadows started going towards Zatchin but then they dissipated. "Damnit, work." He tried again but the shadows didnt even appear. He repeatedly kept trying and in desperation he threw a fireball at Zatchin and continued trying.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:27 pm
She blocked the fireball and sighed, "You shopuld rest. Your tired."

"What are you talking about, Kurian??" She looked puzzled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Kurian sighed. "Names are tricky business with Bartimaeus. He can and most likely will use your name against you if he learns it." He smiled weakly. "With the name, he can counter anything, and kill you with a single word."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:47 pm
"Oh, its a good thing thats not the name I was born with, then." She smiled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:51 pm
Kurian noticed Bartimaeus' mouth open. "Don't even test it, Bartimaeus, or it's Confinement. In a silver box. Extremely small one." His mouth closed, and Kurian smiled. "Silver can, literally, kill them."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games