Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:07 pm
she stays there for a minute frowning deeply then she runs off and out of the building and calls for help. " HELP! IF ANYBODY CAN HEAR ME THEN PLEASE COME HELP US!" she yelled as loud as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:10 pm
The Gaurds tackle her and she Bite's Puches and kick's them away she starts running but One Grabs her by the Leg and pulls her back down and More Gaurds come and attack her
"Get her Grab her!!" They yell Ong gaurd Hand cuffs her and pushes her onto the Ground she screams  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:12 pm
she hears kat scream. " i gotta go back! but what if i die...... oh well if i die then i die trying to save my only friend! she said as she ran back in and down the stairs looking for kat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:39 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she hears kat scream. " i gotta go back! but what if i die...... oh well if i die then i die trying to save my only friend! she said as she ran back in and down the stairs looking for kat.
Kat see's her "I Said Go Find help! Find Kiba Find Someone GO!" She said and then some Gaurds go aster Tara  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:42 pm
she dodges the guards that try to grab her. " but i heard you scream! if i go youll die or disapear and ill never see you again! we have more luck of surviving if we are together, then if we were alone!" she said trieing to didge all the guards. awwwwww isnt that sweet! two friends treing to save eachother! she turns around and sees the guy from before blocking her way. some guards grab her. " let me go!" she said kicking and scratching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:45 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she dodges the guards that try to grab her. " but i heard you scream! if i go youll die or disapear and ill never see you again! we have more luck of surviving if we are together, then if we were alone!" she said trieing to didge all the guards. awwwwww isnt that sweet! two friends treing to save eachother! she turns around and sees the guy from before blocking her way. some guards grab her. " let me go!" she said kicking and scratching.

"Tara!" She screams "Damit! I Was hopeing atleast one of us would get outta here!" she says struggling from under the guards  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:49 pm
she struggles some more. " id rather die with a friend nearby then die alone!" she said frowning her arms hurting becuase of the grip by the guards. she struggles some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:50 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she struggles some more. " id rather die with a friend nearby then die alone!" she said frowning her arms hurting becuase of the grip by the guards. she struggles some more.

(Im so bored...I wish sombody would make a new RP Xd lol)
"I told you I wasnt going to Die!" she said kicking the Gaurds  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:54 pm
( lol man im busy responding to all mine i have like 3 or 4! XD)
" so i didnt want to risk it!" she said struggling.
guards take tara away and leave kat for me. the man said smirking. no! i dont want to go with you people! leo me go! she screams kicking the guards that are holding her as they take her away. they take her into a different room. they throw her on the floor and close the door. " noooooooooo!" she says banging on the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:09 pm
TaraNatureGirl
( lol man im busy responding to all mine i have like 3 or 4! XD)
" so i didnt want to risk it!" she said struggling.
guards take tara away and leave kat for me. the man said smirking. no! i dont want to go with you people! leo me go! she screams kicking the guards that are holding her as they take her away. they take her into a different room. they throw her on the floor and close the door. " noooooooooo!" she says banging on the door

(lol Ive got 2 and im bored with em XD)
"What do you want with me!" she yells trying to pull away from the Guards  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:13 pm
she finally looks around the room and finally realizes what room shes in. a bedroom. " oh no........ i wanna be a virgin till im married!" she said crieing as she banged on the door some more. ( lol ya i know what you mean...... i think i might go to bed soon but i dont know.. this is getting kinda good XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she finally looks around the room and finally realizes what room shes in. a bedroom. " oh no........ i wanna be a virgin till im married!" she said crieing as she banged on the door some more. ( lol ya i know what you mean...... i think i might go to bed soon but i dont know.. this is getting kinda good XD)
(oh god O.O GAH!!)
Kat puches a guard and yells at the one from before "What do you want with us!"  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:17 pm
( whattt!!!!!!!!)
she stops punching the door. she sits down and cries while hugging her legs. " what have a gotten myself into.." she said shaking her head crieing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:21 pm
TaraNatureGirl
( whattt!!!!!!!!)
she stops punching the door. she sits down and cries while hugging her legs. " what have a gotten myself into.." she said shaking her head crieing.

(Gosh everyone gets Raped Man O.O and are you gonna be tht one dude or what?)
"WHAT DO YOU WANT US FOR COME ON SPIT IT OUT!!" she said and kicked him  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:29 pm
( well maybe ill make it some how!! and i dont know cause im going to do my person soon..... so it might be better if your him :/)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff