Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 pm
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu

follows after them
"wait im coming to"
im not leaving you calvin
tal slows down and stops for them

follows behind him
"so is trip gonna be as long as the first one"
no its going to be a day long but itl go faster becouse its a smaller craft and instead of the after noon we will be landing in the morning when we wake up

"alrite then"
goes on the ship
tal steps on and gets into the interior of the ship and lays kat and phoenix down in there own bed rooms

walks around the ship until i find my room
"alrite good nite guyz ima take a lil nap"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu

follows behind him
"so is trip gonna be as long as the first one"
no its going to be a day long but itl go faster becouse its a smaller craft and instead of the after noon we will be landing in the morning when we wake up

"alrite then"
goes on the ship
tal steps on and gets into the interior of the ship and lays kat and phoenix down in there own bed rooms

sasuke sighed. "its better..but i dont like it." (can u control my char for a little while lupin?)
{why?}tal walks out and hears his watch and opens it
river we were going to help you anyway
tal smiles at her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:55 pm
she hears and sees him, she was silent for a bit "whatever" she muttered, she sighs and leans against a wall  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
she hears and sees him, she was silent for a bit "whatever" she muttered, she sighs and leans against a wall
look river we really care about you and even if you yell at us we are going to help you because your our friend
tal puts a caring face on to show he really means it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
look river we really care about you and even if you yell at us we are going to help you because your our friend
she rolls her eyes and looks away from the mirror "sure sure, talk dont mean nothing to me" she whispered, she looks back at him "why would you care about someone whos meant to lead darkness and kill everyone?" she asked "i dont see how" she sighs "i have a plan, im going to find a way to take these rings off and when i do im going to break them, all of my family will die and we will no longer destroy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:02 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she rolls her eyes and looks away from the mirror "sure sure, talk dont mean nothing to me" she whispered, she looks back at him "why would you care about someone whos meant to lead darkness and kill everyone?" she asked "i dont see how" she sighs "i have a plan, im going to find a way to take these rings off and when i do im going to break them, all of my family will die and we will no longer destroy..."
river dont...your not evil i can tell that you have a kind heart and your just misunderstood becouse of your father...we realy care about you me and i bet every one on the skiff would take a bullet for you
tal looks at her pleadingly  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:05 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
river dont...your not evil i can tell that you have a kind heart and your just misunderstood becouse of your father...we realy care about you me and i bet every one on the skiff would take a bullet for you
"but if someone unlocks these rings then ill become evil" she looks at him "i have three, imagine what that can do, i had a vision, i was a dark Queen..........i saw all my friends gone, everything was dark, people died, i dont want to wake up to that future...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:06 am
snores loudly so that the whole ship can hear me  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:08 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"but if someone unlocks these rings then ill become evil" she looks at him "i have three, imagine what that can do, i had a vision, i was a dark Queen..........i saw all my friends gone, everything was dark, people died, i dont want to wake up to that future...."
nothing is for certain you can allways change your future river  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:11 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"not mine, mine is set and done" she sighs "its what i was born to do, it is in my future" she looks down then back at him "i have the birthmark to prove it" she lifts up her shirt, on her stomach was a skull, it had a written prophacy on it "its what im suppose to do, im a key to unlock darkness...."  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 am
(im goin to bed so night fill me in tommorrow what happen)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:13 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"not mine, mine is set and done" she sighs "its what i was born to do, it is in my future" she looks down then back at him "i have the birthmark to prove it" she lifts up her shirt, on her stomach was a skull, it had a written prophacy on it "its what im suppose to do, im a key to unlock darkness...."
river look even if there is a prohecy you can fight it nothing can be wrriten and be broven before it happens
tal looks through the mirror with a sad face trying to make her not give up  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:14 am
King Yoshimitsu
(im goin to bed so night fill me in tommorrow what happen)
{kk night then}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:19 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
river look even if there is a prohecy you can fight it nothing can be wrriten and be broven before it happens
"it happened to my sister" she yelled, tears running down her face "a long time ago, she was like me, they tried using her as a key but she died in the process" she tries calming down "i cant take it anymore, i dont want to live if there are going to be people chasing after me, trying to kill our whole family" (G'Night XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:23 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"it happened to my sister" she yelled, tears running down her face "a long time ago, she was like me, they tried using her as a key but she died in the process" she tries calming down "i cant take it anymore, i dont want to live if there are going to be people chasing after me, trying to kill our whole family" (G'Night XDD)
river please dont kill yourself..please if you do then id feel guilty and take it out on my self for thinking that i was the reason that it happend  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games