Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm
*looks at danny* we have to get her back *pissed, showing fangs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:31 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Picks up Ryojis hand* I was not in danger and you know it but we need to talk because i have to ask you something and its a question you have answerd befor but it is much more important now...*Blinks and stares at the bed* How much do you love me?

Ryoji lifts her head up to look at him with his forefinger, "Sarah, my feelings for you havent changed....they've grown stronger if anything else"

*Looks at him*Then i need to know do you love me enough to...*Swallow hard*....marry me? (Suspenseful i kow but ill be back in like 10 mins dads makein me do the dishes UGH!!!! lol brb sorry)

Ryoji smiles for the first time since the fight and says, "there is no one else i'd rather spend the rest of my life with."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:31 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *helps shiro up* he messed with the wrong people! *snaps finger and wolves appear* now, the one who's gonna die is him. *smirks, showing sharp fangs, claws growing on her hands*
sora: *sharp fangs and claws* i'll get him back.
mitsuki: *dark aura surrounds her* no one treats my friends like that! CHIKO!
the wolf chiko: i'll teleport you guys to him. where did he go?
all three: *looks at yuuki*

Yuuki:*looks down* A abadoned hostpital for experiments on her *takes out a picture* This is what she use to look like before i saved her.....
User Image

shirotora closes his eyes and looks down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Picks up Ryojis hand* I was not in danger and you know it but we need to talk because i have to ask you something and its a question you have answerd befor but it is much more important now...*Blinks and stares at the bed* How much do you love me?

Ryoji lifts her head up to look at him with his forefinger, "Sarah, my feelings for you havent changed....they've grown stronger if anything else"

*Looks at him*Then i need to know do you love me enough to...*Swallow hard*....marry me? (Suspenseful i kow but ill be back in like 10 mins dads makein me do the dishes UGH!!!! lol brb sorry)

Ryoji smiles for the first time since the fight and says, "there is no one else i'd rather spend the rest of my life with."

*Smiles and shoves him back against the bed so hes laying down and kisses him* I love you  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *helps shiro up* he messed with the wrong people! *snaps finger and wolves appear* now, the one who's gonna die is him. *smirks, showing sharp fangs, claws growing on her hands*

Yuuki:*looks down* A abadoned hostpital for experiments on her *takes out a picture* This is what she use to look like before i saved her.....
User Image

Yuuki:*eyes water up* please help me find her!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at danny* we have to get her back *pissed, showing fangs*

*Looks at Sukis fangs* If you know where they went i can get us there or if not i need something that belongs to whoever where tracking and i can get us to them  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

mitsuki: *growls* THATS IT!!! EXPERIMENTING ON MY FRIEND IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
sora: thats... twisted!
chiko: all right. so we going? i sniffed out the location.
sora: we gotta go! or else mitsuki would go on a rampage and kill everyone!  
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles and shoves him back against the bed so hes laying down and kisses him* I love you

Ryoji kisses her back and says "I love you more than i thought i was ever capable of..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm
mitsuki: *looks at danny* ask... yuuki. he's her brother.
YUUKI! danny could help us!  
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

User Image

Yuuki:*eyes water up* please help me find her!!!

Shirotora stumbles of back to the dorms slowly with his head and tail down.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji kisses her back and says "I love you more than i thought i was ever capable of..."

*Lays next to him and puts he head on his chest her left arm and leg acrosst him and gives him a hug* Same here *Then smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Lays next to him and puts he head on his chest her left arm and leg acrosst him and gives him a hug* Same here *Then smiles*

Ryoji chuckles to himself "damm....im engagded. were not going to have the whole wedding thing r we?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *growls* THATS IT!!! EXPERIMENTING ON MY FRIEND IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
sora: thats... twisted!
chiko: all right. so we going? i sniffed out the location.
sora: we gotta go! or else mitsuki would go on a rampage and kill everyone!

Yuuki:We just got to get her out and leave or she's dead......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at danny* ask... yuuki. he's her brother
YUUKI! danny could help us!

ok good!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm
sora: all right!
mitsuki: danny! you coming?
chiko: teleporting to the abandoned hospital!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games