Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 am
Tails got up and on his hand and knees leaned close to Sub, eyes wide and tails curled tight. "Sub," he said. "I do this to Blizz and Tristen all the time, y'know. C'mooooon, what were you gonna say? Tell meeeeee."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 am
Trigram Attack
Tails got up and on his hand and knees leaned close to Sub, eyes wide and tails curled tight. "Sub," he said. "I do this to Blizz and Tristen all the time, y'know. C'mooooon, what were you gonna say? Tell meeeeee."
"I don't know...you sure? I mean, it's pretty dangerous...what the heck, I'll spill." He had planned on telling Tails from the start, he just enjoyed taunting the boy, which seemed to work. "There is an ancient master of Fire, a hybrid who is probably older than the legendary beasts of Johto. This ancient one's name is Agni. Legend has it that Agni was once revered as a god by an ancient tribe of people, which he once saved. To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure if Agni really exists, that said, if there is anyone who could help you become the best you can be, it would be the very god of fire, Master Agni. Furthermore, I'm sure such an ancient one has seen much in his many years, and would have much knowledge to pass onto you." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 am
Tails sat back down and listened. If this guy was older than the legendary beasts then surely he was older than Miles. He wasn't sure whether this Agni was a god inasmuch as he wasn't sure if any Pokemon or hybrid could be a god. Still, this was as good a lead as any. "Master of fire," he mused. "If he's that old, and if he knows what a Pokemon should try to live for..."

He dared to hope. "Do you know where I should look for him, Sub?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails sat back down and listened. If this guy was older than the legendary beasts then surely he was older than Miles. He wasn't sure whether this Agni was a god inasmuch as he wasn't sure if any Pokemon or hybrid could be a god. Still, this was as good a lead as any. "Master of fire," he mused. "If he's that old, and if he knows what a Pokemon should try to live for..."

He dared to hope. "Do you know where I should look for him, Sub?"

"Well, there is a shrine erected in honor of Agni on Mt. Ember within the Sevii Islands, where he is said to live. Legend has it that there is a flame there that burns eternal, if one were to sacrifice their most valued connection to the mortal world, Agni will appear, and judge your worthiness." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:12 pm
I watched Sub and Tails leave together out the headquarters to the outside. For what reason, I don't know. I did take a peek out and it was just nothing more than the two of them talking for the time being. I, probably against my better judgment, left them be. Still though, such a notion left me nerve-wrecked a little. I was wondering if Tails was telling Sub things that Tails wouldn't tell me just a few moments ago; he did still come off as not wanting to say anything. I let Tails go, though, mainly on the advice of Miles, to where I probably wouldn't win every 'battle' with him and its probably not going to be as catastrophic as it sounded. I'm just not hoping that Sub is throwing any insane ideas in the boy's head.

As I waited for the fox kid to come back in the headquarters, I made my way into the kitchen and started to fix something to eat. It would be a familiar aroma if Tails caught wind of it. It was the turkey I usually put in his grilled sandwiches, seasoned just right. If he was to come in, I'd be more than willing to fix him one. In the meantime though, I was fixing some other meats along side it as well for a sandwich of my own. It had been a while since I fixed one like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 pm
"Mount Ember?" said Tails. Before now, he thought he knew Mount Ember like the back of his hand. After all, he was Snagem's premier lava navigator. But what Sub said caused him pause. For one, he didn't know what he had that he could sacrifice, much less did he know that he could sacrifice it if he did. "I'll need to think about it."

Maybe it was lucky happenstance that he caught the scent of spiced turkey from inside. He recognized the particular spice mix immediately. "It smells like Blizz is cooking."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 pm
"Well, if you ever need anything, let me know." Sub said as he jumped off the rock. "Shouldn't you go get yourself some of what Blizz is cooking before it's all gone? I know that cookie didn't fill you up." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 pm
Apparently the aroma did not get just Tails's attention. "Food?" Tristen asked, as he popped his head into the kitchen.

"Hungry, Tristen?"

"Uh-huh." He spoke up.

"Have a seat." I told him.

Tristen went over to the chair and sat down and waited. Tristen then noticed something however. "Blizz, you okay?"

"Just a bit out of it, really. I'll be fine." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 pm
Tails hopped off the rock after Sub, and proceeded ahead. But he paused and looked back. "Do you want any? Blizz really knows how to cook those turkey filet things."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:13 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails hopped off the rock after Sub, and proceeded ahead. But he paused and looked back. "Do you want any? Blizz really knows how to cook those turkey filet things."

"No thanks, I'm just going to hang out here a little longer, clear my head." He said, giving Tails a reassuring smile, but in reality, talking about Subbarao had got him down.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:27 pm
Seemingly from nowhere, a large red apple fell from the sky and landed just beside Sub. Shortly after, the Leafeon girl, Eve, fell down to land on his other side, an apple grasped within her hands as well, "Apple for your thoughts?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:33 pm
Ms Edyn
Seemingly from nowhere, a large red apple fell from the sky and landed just beside Sub. Shortly after, the Leafeon girl, Eve, fell down to land on his other side, an apple grasped within her hands as well, "Apple for your thoughts?"
"My thoughts cost more than just an apple, I have you know. Who do you think I am? Some dark apple crazed lunatic?" He asked Eve.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:35 pm
"I will," said Tails. That smile was reassuring enough for him, and he went back into the headquarters to see if that was, in fact, Blizz's handiwork to bring him back inside. Ears perked, he peered into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm
Eve simply shrugged, "Could have fooled me. But hey, it's the thought that counts right?" She took a small bite from her own apple before leaning back to stare at the boy more easily, "So, what is bugging you?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:38 pm
Ms Edyn
Eve simply shrugged, "Could have fooled me. But hey, it's the thought that counts right?" She took a small bite from her own apple before leaning back to stare at the boy more easily, "So, what is bugging you?"
"Whoever made that learn was a pansy, honestly." He huffed. "Aside from you? Memories, we all have them."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games