Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he stands in a tree with a dagger in his hand and said in tomoyos head "its wasent my falt....but i wont live to see anybody anymore"

She hears this and suddenly stands up. "..... Maybe it isn't... I don't know..." she said outloud softly.

"good-bye old friend"

She looks around. "Ragnos, where are you? Don't you dare do something stupid...."

"only angel would care....you and shinyu would be happy....well...ill see you in the after life"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he stands in a tree with a dagger in his hand and said in tomoyos head "its wasent my falt....but i wont live to see anybody anymore"

She hears this and suddenly stands up. "..... Maybe it isn't... I don't know..." she said outloud softly.

"good-bye old friend"

She looks around. "Ragnos, where are you? Don't you dare do something stupid...."

"only angel would care....you and shinyu would be happy....well...ill see you in the after life"
"please ragnos if you leave the none of this meant nothing to you"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

"Don't you even dare, Ragnos! You're going to be a father, and you won't let Angel raise John all by herself!!!" she yelled looking up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:45 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

"Don't you even dare, Ragnos! You're going to be a father, and you won't let Angel raise John all by herself!!!" she yelled looking up to him.

jack laughed and said "father....hahahaha...i cant belive this"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

"jack you leave him alone!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:48 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

"Why don't you crawl into a hole and die, you... you b*****d!!" she yells at Jack.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

jack said to ragnos "you where a killer....untill you got to shinyu and tomoyos parents....so i did the work for you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:49 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

jack said to ragnos "you where a killer....untill you got to shinyu and tomoyos parents....so i did the work for you"
"ragnos your not a killer you here me! i love you now please dont kill yourself"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"ragnos your not a killer you here me! i love you now please dont kill yourself"

jack said to angel "angel....when would you learn that you cant change a cold blooded mercinary"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:54 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

jack said to angel "angel....when would you learn that you cant change a cold blooded mercinary"
she looked at him "and when will you learn, never to mess with ones lover"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:54 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

She runs toward jack and pounces on him. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"a merc is a cold blooded predator with no feelings" ragnos looked at them and ran off  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:57 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"a merc is a cold blooded predator with no feelings" ragnos looked at them and ran off
she started to cry "ragnos" she whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he trows tomoyo off and said "ragnos wait" he runs after him  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he trows tomoyo off and said "ragnos wait" he runs after him
"tomoyo dont get yourself killed" she yelled running up to her  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games