Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Looks at him*Then i need to know do you love me enough to...*Swallow hard*....marry me? (Suspenseful i kow but ill be back in like 10 mins dads makein me do the dishes UGH!!!! lol brb sorry)

Ryoji smiles for the first time since the fight and says, "there is no one else i'd rather spend the rest of my life with."

*Smiles and shoves him back against the bed so hes laying down and kisses him* I love you

Ryoji kisses her back and says "I love you more than i thought i was ever capable of..."

*Lays next to him and puts he head on his chest her left arm and leg acrosst him and gives him a hug* Same here *Then smiles*

Ryoji chuckles to himself "damm....im engagded. were not going to have the whole wedding thing r we?"

*Smiles*Please god no i just want our familys to be there and a few friends maby if thats ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:44 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: all right!
mitsuki: danny! you coming?
chiko: teleporting to the abandoned hospital!

*Grabs her hand so he wont get lost and gets teleported with her*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 pm
sora: lets go!
mitsuki: im gonna enjoy chewing his limbs off!!!
chiko: *chants a spell, sending sparks alight, and glowing lights to surround them*  
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles and shoves him back against the bed so hes laying down and kisses him* I love you

Ryoji kisses her back and says "I love you more than i thought i was ever capable of..."

*Lays next to him and puts he head on his chest her left arm and leg acrosst him and gives him a hug* Same here *Then smiles*

Ryoji chuckles to himself "damm....im engagded. were not going to have the whole wedding thing r we?"

*Smiles*Please god no i just want our familys to be there and a few friends maby if thats ok?

Ryoji smiles "just wat i was thinking...and this time...i'll wear a tux...i mean if were going to do this, might as well do it the old fashion way."
(omg we should so make a Wedding RP or something along those lines...idk)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Heimer

hello!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: all right!
mitsuki: danny! you coming?
chiko: teleporting to the abandoned hospital!

Yuuki:*ears twich*
Akey:HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Yuuki:Akey were coming!!!!!! *starts running*
Akey:*starst screaming in horror*
Yuuki:*stops and covers ears* I cant ake it when she scream like thats *falls on knees and crys* Akey im coming!!! *starts running again* guy split up!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm
~they arrive at the abandoned hospital~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji smiles "just wat i was thinking...and this time...i'll wear a tux...i mean if were going to do this, might as well do it the old fashion way."

*Smiles* What every you want baby im all yours but that means i gotta get a dress right? *Stops talking when she hears a sound and pulls the door open with her mind watchina as Izara and Ki fall trough the open doorway* Hi guys come on in *Laughs*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 pm
mitsuki: *runs off towards the sound of akeys screaming*
sora: chiko, i want you to come with me. we'll need you later.
chiko: yes sora-sama
-they run off to look for akey-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 pm
Shirotora breaks in to Tora's closed off room and grabs some of her things as a neko-boy. "sis forgive me"  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm
-mitsuki follows akeys scent and comes to a huge door-
she might be in here! *runs in*  
Misuzu0614

*Danny pulls his weapon out of thin air and starts Blinking into random rooms looking for people that may try to hurt Suki and her friends*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles* What every you want baby im all yours but that means i gotta get a dress right? *Stops talking when she hears a sound and pulls the door open with her mind watchina as Izara and Ki fall trough the open doorway* Hi guys come on in *Laughs*

Izara scowls bc she got caught but Kiana is bouncing and beaming with joy. "YAY! u guys r getting married! thats so sweet!"
Ryoji rolls his eyes and says, "dont blow your casket Ki, and no way are you going to do anything with the place, or time, or anythinglike that related to the wedding!"
Kiana frowns and says "thats no fun...." she perks up and says "ok, i dont mess with the time or place got it!" running out of the room.
Izara sighs, rolls her eyes and plops down on the floor. then mutters "sorry i broke ur nose Ry...."
Ryoji's smile fades and he says "its fine Iz....it wasnt ur fault. i ould have done the same thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:54 pm
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!  

Heimer

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:54 pm
Misuzu0614

Akey:*scream even louder in horror*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games