Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev

-sev let go of her hand-...............i take it..a great decision is...in your mind,a problem....i dont wish to be a burden.........

yuki: your no burden

....are you sure...i sense...another......

yuki: but hes not right for me severus *swallows hard* i love you *kisses lips* (gtg)

-caught off guard, he nearly falls, but recatches his balance, and returns the kiss-...i...i love you too
(laterz ^^)

yuki:i know you said that yester day when i was in your arms i lied when i said i didnt hear you it hought it would embarras u (bye)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Oh okay. So how do we wake them up?)

(once the fight is over, mayun wakes thme up)

(Right)
Shun get into a karate stance and stays close to Nemu as the shadows encircle them.

-suddenly, a scythe, mayun's scythe appears in nemu's hands, and sev's halberd appears in shuns hands-.......

Shun grips the halberd and grins at the shadows. "I'm not used this kind of weapon but it will do!" He said, slicing 5 shadow soilders.

-with this, the others spun into a frenzy, as they attacked him, the shadow nemu's went at nemu, wielding a scythe of her own-

Shun dodged all their attacks as he sliced and diced them by the dozen.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev

-sev let go of her hand-...............i take it..a great decision is...in your mind,a problem....i dont wish to be a burden.........

yuki: your no burden

....are you sure...i sense...another......

yuki: but hes not right for me severus *swallows hard* i love you *kisses lips* (gtg)

-caught off guard, he nearly falls, but recatches his balance, and returns the kiss-...i...i love you too
(laterz ^^)

yuki:i know you said that yester day when i was in your arms i lied when i said i didnt hear you it hought it would embarras u (bye)

i was hoping that was the case...to have these feelings for you, and not...be able to tell you killed me inside
( ^^ sev's happy now, and bye ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Right)
Shun get into a karate stance and stays close to Nemu as the shadows encircle them.

-suddenly, a scythe, mayun's scythe appears in nemu's hands, and sev's halberd appears in shuns hands-.......

Shun grips the halberd and grins at the shadows. "I'm not used this kind of weapon but it will do!" He said, slicing 5 shadow soilders.

-with this, the others spun into a frenzy, as they attacked him, the shadow nemu's went at nemu, wielding a scythe of her own-

-nemu blocked her attackers strikes, though each shock sent a feedback, a shockwave that rattled her bones-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Right)

-nemu blocked her attackers strikes, though each shock sent a feedback, a shockwave that rattled her bones-

Shun got the last of the shadow soldiers and guardians and went to help Nemu. He aimed a kick at the shadows side and tried to slice it in half.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun got the last of the shadow soldiers and guardians and went to help Nemu. He aimed a kick at the shadows side and tried to slice it in half.

-a shockwave sent shun flying, as nemu and the shadow nemu fought viciously- HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND!!!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-a shockwave sent shun flying, as nemu and the shadow nemu fought viciously- HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Shun's back hit a tree and he laid there for a few minutes before getting up. He rubbed his back and suck in the pain and he ran back to the fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun's back hit a tree and he laid there for a few minutes before getting up. He rubbed his back and suck in the pain and he ran back to the fight.

-suddenly, more shadows appeared, and lunged at shun, intent on keeping him from intervening in the fight- how dare you hurt...MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-suddenly, more shadows appeared, and lunged at shun, intent on keeping him from intervening in the fight- how dare you hurt...MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!

Shun blinked as he looked at Nemu then blushed as he thought about and blushed more as he looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blinked as he looked at Nemu then blushed as he thought about and blushed more as he looked at the ground.

-as one of the shadows raised its blade to cut him down, she appeared in front of it, slicing it nicely with the scythe-....and now one touches him, but me!-she smiled, and turned, looking at him, she kissed him on the lips- i told you..i love you...i want to be yours..forever and ever  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Shun blushed more as he got up and nodded. He looked at Nemu then smiled as he kissed her lightly on the lips and turned away while nhe blushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:32 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed more as he got up and nodded. He looked at Nemu then smiled as he kissed her lightly on the lips and turned away while nhe blushed.

-she smiled, placing her hands on his cheek, she turned his head, so he was looking straight into her eyes- please...dont turn your head away when you blush......it reminds me, you still love me the way you did when we got togather.......i dont want to lose that feeling  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, placing her hands on his cheek, she turned his head, so he was looking straight into her eyes- please...dont turn your head away when you blush......it reminds me, you still love me the way you did when we got togather.......i dont want to lose that feeling

Shun looked at her then smiled as he placed his hands on hers. "I'll always love you Nemu." He said happily. "Now and forever."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at her then smiled as he placed his hands on hers. "I'll always love you Nemu." He said happily. "Now and forever."
-she smiled, and looked at the shadows-...........ill prove..im willing to risk it all for you...ill slaughter those shadows- before she could attack again, mayun woke them both up-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and looked at the shadows-...........ill prove..im willing to risk it all for you...ill slaughter those shadows- before she could attack again, mayun woke them both up-

Shun sat up straight, as he held Nemu(She in the same position she was in when they were aslleep) and looked at Mayun. "Mayun?" He asked.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games