Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 pm
Trigram Attack
"I will," said Tails. That smile was reassuring enough for him, and he went back into the headquarters to see if that was, in fact, Blizz's handiwork to bring him back inside. Ears perked, he peered into the kitchen.

I perked up and I looked over. "Hey there, Tails. Done talking to Sub, I take it?" I asked. "Hungry? I'm fixing extra here. Tristen is apparently hungry too."

"Its been a long time since I had one of these." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:53 pm
"Maybe he was," Eve said, "And it's true that we all do have memories, both good and bad. But only the young and weak-minded allows those memories to effect you in such a way. Since I never considered you either, it's got me real curious as to why you are allowing these memories to get to you."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 pm
Tails nodded. "He wanted me to try to come up with another name he could annoy you with since I know you better," he said as he took his spot at the table. Sometimes, an alternate reality wasn't so hard to concoct. It fit Sub's character well enough, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails nodded. "He wanted me to try to come up with another name he could annoy you with since I know you better," he said as he took his spot at the table. Sometimes, an alternate reality wasn't so hard to concoct. It fit Sub's character well enough, he thought.

"Figures..." I said. Was that it? Really? Using Tails to get at me even more so than what he's been doing so? It did seem to fit...bah, let it go...just...let it go. "Well, it should be ready for you both in a few minutes. How are the Eevees doing?" I asked.

"Mawile finally warmed up to Eevee...a little." Tristen said. "Its better than when they first met, I guess."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm
Ms Edyn
"Maybe he was," Eve said, "And it's true that we all do have memories, both good and bad. But only the young and weak-minded allows those memories to effect you in such a way. Since I never considered you either, it's got me real curious as to why you are allowing these memories to get to you."

"Because, the only good members I had turned sour on me, now what else do I have to look back on and smile? Nothing." He said, perhaps he was being too melodramatic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm
Eve laughed softly and shook her head, "You're focusing too much on the bad. You can't tell me there's not a single happy memory in that head of yours."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:52 pm
Ms Edyn
Eve laughed softly and shook her head, "You're focusing too much on the bad. You can't tell me there's not a single happy memory in that head of yours."

"Perhaps there is, alas it avoids me for the time being." He said with a shrug. "But at the end of the day, I haven't the time to worry about my own feelings, I am Sub, leader of Team Snagem, herald of the forthcoming new world order. Come, Eve, we have work to do, and you can help me." He said, turning around and began to walk back to HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:55 pm
"Wow, nothing phases you for long, does it?" Eve asked, turning to follow Sub inside, "What is it you need me to do?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:59 pm
Ms Edyn
"Wow, nothing phases you for long, does it?" Eve asked, turning to follow Sub inside, "What is it you need me to do?"

"I need you to accompany me to Agate Village in the Orre region. I got a tip on a group of individuals I'm keeping an eye on." He explained to her as they entered the building. "I figured you would be my best bet on traversing the forest should I have to journey through it, despite how inexperienced you are."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm
"Inexperienced?" Eve asked, the insult she felt clearly evident in her voice, "I've practically lived in the woods surrounding this damn mountain since the day I evolved."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 pm
Ms Edyn
"Inexperienced?" Eve asked, the insult she felt clearly evident in her voice, "I've practically lived in the woods surrounding this damn mountain since the day I evolved."
"Which wasn't that long ago, need I remind you?" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm
"True, but who better to understand nature than a Leafeon born from an Eevee's lack of?" Eve asked, "I didn't respect the danger the forest posed before, and by all rights should have died from the encounter. However, I just happened across a boulder with just enough grass chi and located in just the right place that my life was spared. The forest decided to give me a second chance so that I might better understand the danger I foolishly ignored before. And I have done just that."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 pm
Yet another puff of smoke engulfed the area around the group, hopefully providing the cover needed for the perpetrator to commit her act of attack. Breaking up the semi-serious nature of the situation would be the smoke clearing to reveal Sub, coated in pink paint, with a barrage of pink bows covering him. A cackle of laughter would be the exiting noise as a blur escaped into the vents.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm
"This is true, you-" Before Sub could finish speaking to Eve he was assaulted by the color pink, he stood there, dumbfounded, unsure of what to do next, a blank expression on his face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:53 pm
The sound of laughter would soon follow the sudden assault as Eve got a good view of the random assailant's attack.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games