Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm
Shirotora buts fresh bandages on his hands than jumps out of the window and fallows everyones scent. "i hope im not to late"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm
*finds akey in a room* AKEY!!!  

bones and rot

Heimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm
huh............  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Lays next to him and puts he head on his chest her left arm and leg acrosst him and gives him a hug* Same here *Then smiles*

Ryoji chuckles to himself "damm....im engagded. were not going to have the whole wedding thing r we?"

*Smiles*Please god no i just want our familys to be there and a few friends maby if thats ok?

Ryoji smiles "just wat i was thinking...and this time...i'll wear a tux...i mean if were going to do this, might as well do it the old fashion way."
(omg we should so make a Wedding RP or something along those lines...idk)

*Smiles* What every you want baby im all yours but that means i gotta get a dress right? *Stops talking when she hears a sound and pulls the door open with her mind watchina as Izara and Ki fall trough the open doorway* Hi guys come on in *Laughs*

Izara scowls bc she got caught but Kiana is bouncing and beaming with joy. "YAY! u guys r getting married! thats so sweet!"
Ryoji rolls his eyes and says, "dont blow your casket Ki, and no way are you going to do anything with the place, or time, or anythinglike that related to the wedding!"
Kiana frowns and says "thats no fun...." she perks up and says "ok, i dont mess with the time or place got it!" running out of the room.
Izara sighs, rolls her eyes and plops down on the floor. then mutters "sorry i broke ur nose Ry...."
Ryoji's smile fades and he says "its fine Iz....it wasnt ur fault. i ould have done the same thing."

*Laughs kisses Ryoji and gets up then chases Ki down to help her with whatever it is shes doing*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:58 pm
once Sarah is out of the room Izara smirks and says "you wouldnt even b able to touch me."
Ryoji smiles impishly and says "u think so huh? then y'd i beat you in our last lil match?"
Izara smiles devilishly and says "bc i was trying to save ur life big brother...and since im not used to being defeated...i want a rematch."
Ryoji smirks and says "bring it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Misuzu0614
*finds akey in a room* AKEY!!!

*Danny blinks to her and holds her back and whispers in her ear* Wait ill get her its a trap i will get hurt ill hold Akey and when i get hurt well both be with Blair *Gives her a hug* Stay safe *Blinks to Akey but gets stabed so grabs onto her and they Blink to Blair*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Heimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 pm
bye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 pm
Heimer
huh............

*Blair Blinks in front of him* Hi  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm
*looks at yoshitsune* youre alone now! you foul beast! i'll end your sick twisted life! *bares fangs* YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE BUDDY! *attacks yoshi*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm
(Brb i gotta go eat lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 pm
(angel. danny took akey already! shes safe now)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at yoshitsune* youre alone now! you foul beast! i'll end your sick twisted life! *bares fangs* YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE BUDDY! *attacks yoshi*

Yoshi:*kicks in stomch super hard* no you did
Yuuki:Mitsuki i got this *stabes yoshi in heart*
Yoshi:Y-yuuki? W-why?
Yuuki:cuz your twisted in the head!
Yoshi:*falls to the ground* Y-yuuki......  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm
mitsuki: let me tear his limbs! hurting akey like that... I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!! *eyes glow crimson*
sora: aww s**t! she's gonna go on a rampage! yuuki! get outta there! she'll kill you too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
once Sarah is out of the room Izara smirks and says "you wouldnt even b able to touch me."
Ryoji smiles impishly and says "u think so huh? then y'd i beat you in our last lil match?"
Izara smiles devilishly and says "bc i was trying to save ur life big brother...and since im not used to being defeated...i want a rematch."
Ryoji smirks and says "bring it"

Izara smile grows wider and says "oh its already been brought" kicking Ryoji in the chest, making him fly out hte same window he threw herout of in his rage.
Ryoji: *tisk* *falls on back, but gets up and summons his staff* nice one lil sister
Izara: *smirk* oh i was just getting warmed up. *kicks him in the back of the shins as he teleports to the back of her*
Ryoji :*knees buckle, making him vunerable* un!
Izara: *snickers and holds a dagger to his throat* end game my freind
Ryoji: i think not *smacks Izara's arm away with his staff and teleports behind her. attempts to hit her with his staff*
Izara: *grabs the staff and yanks it out of his hands.* oh u r so bad at this my brother. *twirls staff above her head and jabbs him in the stomache*
Ryoji: oof...oh dammit...IZ
Izara :*smirks triumphantly*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games