Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun blushed more as he got up and nodded. He looked at Nemu then smiled as he kissed her lightly on the lips and turned away while nhe blushed.

-she smiled, placing her hands on his cheek, she turned his head, so he was looking straight into her eyes- please...dont turn your head away when you blush......it reminds me, you still love me the way you did when we got togather.......i dont want to lose that feeling

Shun looked at her then smiled as he placed his hands on hers. "I'll always love you Nemu." He said happily. "Now and forever."
-she smiled, and looked at the shadows-...........ill prove..im willing to risk it all for you...ill slaughter those shadows- before she could attack again, mayun woke them both up-

Shun sat up straight, as he held Nemu(She in the same position she was in when they were aslleep) and looked at Mayun. "Mayun?" He asked.

-mayun had a stern, yet understanding expression on his face- care to explain why my daughter is asleep, legs spread on top of you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 pm
Shun blushed as he remembered Nemu's position on him and toook her legs off him and laid her on the bed. He llooked at the ground as he tried to explain. "Well.." He said looking at Mayun. "She was showing her affection." Shun said, not thinking of any other way to describe it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed as he remembered Nemu's position on him and toook her legs off him and laid her on the bed. He llooked at the ground as he tried to explain. "Well.." He said looking at Mayun. "She was showing her affection." Shun said, not thinking of any other way to describe it.

mayun: i knew it...yall did it, didnt yall?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a dark red as he shook his head rapidly. "No! We didn't! Honest!" He yelled, trying to clear the misunderstanding.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a dark red as he shook his head rapidly. "No! We didn't! Honest!" He yelled, trying to clear the misunderstanding.

-he smiled, and chuckled- calm down, its ok if you did ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"WE didn't Mayun!" Shun yelled again exvasperated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

nemu: its true, we didnt, you know i cant anyways, not just yet, at least- she smiled, kissing shun-
mayun: of course honey, calm down shun, im just kidding
(okies, i gotta go, school tomorrow, interesting stuff to do, ill see you tomorrow blessed)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

nemu: its true, we didnt, you know i cant anyways, not just yet, at least- she smiled, kissing shun-
mayun: of course honey, calm down shun, im just kidding
(okies, i gotta go, school tomorrow, interesting stuff to do, ill see you tomorrow blessed)

(Bye SEv^^)
Shun blushed from Mayun thinking they did it and from Nemu's kiss. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. Taking small breaths.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she pokes him again* i am 666 years old nanno~

im almost 4 times older then you ^^
*she smiles at him* yep

sorry, what can i say ^^- he smirked, and winced slightly-
*she smiled more* well then i can learn from you nanno~

indeed, you can, i suppose- he smiled, and kissed her on the forehead- now then, i thought you said you were sleepy?
*she smiles and falls asleep in his arms*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:48 pm
((noone online... so i guess i'l just post something))
ed was covering an small hole in front of his villa, his brothers sleeping inside, once done he puted his hands on the ground and an green light emanated from the ground exactly at the villa's wall, soon the dafollies growed around an widspread area and the roses made vines on the walls of the villa, giving the impression it was there by a long time, but there was an eye catching effect, th roses imediatly abovve the door and under the windows were blue  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm
yuki: hey  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm
ray and nate sleepily walked around the park after their large adventure they jsut came back from.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm
angel_eyes200
ray and nate sleepily walked around the park after their large adventure they jsut came back from.

Shun sits on abench in the park playing his ocarina.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

yuki: *sits next to shun and listes to the music*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:40 pm
cute lil lily
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

yuki: *sits next to shun and listes to the music*

When he finishes the song, he saw Yuki and smiled. "Hey. How are ya?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games