Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:04 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Whoa T you really did change your avvie.. o-o *climbs on his shoulders and plays in his hair* whee! nn

Yus. I'm gonna prove once and for all flame pants and the fox set aren't unfashinable items! Mwa! >O;

..... *yips and cocks his head as a chibi-Kimmy climbs around in his headfur* Nerr?

*makes her hands go insanely anywhere on his head fur like a hyper puppy* Wheee! x33

oo;;; AHHH! Somethings on my head! @@ *scratches frantically at it with his hand paw*

Look, Ma! No hands! *flails* n.n

xd

XD! *runs around like a horse, even making fake horse sounds, as western-style music comes out of nowhere*

*plucks the flower from her head and whips at Lloxie's derriere* yee-HAW!!1 >D

...... @_@ MEEP! *flails and jumps around, then magically poofs into a ball of steel with no opening except for eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:07 pm
Laei Canu

*falls to his knees as he comes back with the garden mix as he sees the heart reader flatline*

Nuuuu!

*deep some voice from nowhere*
It's dead Jim...  

Sonya Khatsworth

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:11 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Whoa T you really did change your avvie.. o-o *climbs on his shoulders and plays in his hair* whee! nn

Yus. I'm gonna prove once and for all flame pants and the fox set aren't unfashinable items! Mwa! >O;

..... *yips and cocks his head as a chibi-Kimmy climbs around in his headfur* Nerr?

*makes her hands go insanely anywhere on his head fur like a hyper puppy* Wheee! x33

oo;;; AHHH! Somethings on my head! @@ *scratches frantically at it with his hand paw*

Look, Ma! No hands! *flails* n.n

xd

XD! *runs around like a horse, even making fake horse sounds, as western-style music comes out of nowhere*

...... @_@ MEEP! *flails and jumps around, then magically poofs into a ball of steel with no opening except for eyes*

o-o;; Aiee!! *tries to stay on top of the steel Lloxie ball and runs backward to look infront of her, then makes a long pole appear in her hands and uses it to keep her balance, circus music playing somewhere in the back*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:12 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie

o-o;; Aiee!! *tries to stay on top of the steel Lloxie ball and runs backward to look infront of her, then makes a long pole appear in her hands and uses it to keep her balance, circus music playing somewhere in the back*

This beats TV anyday xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:13 pm
DoomNeko
Laei Canu

*falls to his knees as he comes back with the garden mix as he sees the heart reader flatline*

Nuuuu!

*deep some voice from nowhere*
It's dead Jim...

*looks over to Doom and pops the flower back on her head* Wha's wrooong? o.o Oh flower? It's okay! Eets MAHJEEKAL! n.n
Flower: *Sways in the non-existant wind and waves a leaf*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:15 pm
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie

This beats TV anyday xd

Aw.. isn't that.. um... is that a compliment? D: *flails* THOMAS! They're making FUN of US!!! T-T *bigdramasobbingscene*  

Laei Canu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:17 pm
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie

This beats TV anyday xd

XD *starts running around in the ball, making it roll around on the ground* *insert random elephant noise, drum roll, symbol crash, and audience applause somewhere in the background*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:20 pm
Laei Canu
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie

This beats TV anyday xd

Aw.. isn't that.. um... is that a compliment? D: *flails* THOMAS! They're making FUN of US!!! T-T *bigdramasobbingscene*

o_o! Nu they aren't! D: It ish a compliment. :3 *turns back to normal kitsuneness, then snuggles, craddels, and cuddles her, while wiping away her tears*  

Lloxie

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:24 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie

This beats TV anyday xd

o_o! Nu they aren't! D: It ish a compliment. :3 *turns back to normal kitsuneness, then snuggles, craddels, and cuddles her, while wiping away her tears*

Oh. Orki dorki then. n.n *flails again just for the fun of it and tackleglomps* :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:26 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
DoomNeko
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie

This beats TV anyday xd

Oh. Orki dorki then. n.n *flails again just for the fun of it and tackleglomps* :3

Eep. x3 *giggles and cuddles up to her, nuzzling her cheek, then nibbles on her neck lightly* Rrrr. =p <3  

Lloxie

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:27 pm
I am confused again.
I thought Loxie’s mate was Audi-Kitty
*looks at the sigs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:29 pm
Darien_Thread
I am confused again.
*looks at the sigs*

Meef? o-O;;
*looks at T*
Thomas...
Are you....
Did you.....
Have you...
OMGOMGOGMOGMG crying *flails*
Flower: *gently fwaps*
Doesn't look like it. o.o;  

Laei Canu

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:31 pm
Darien_Thread
I am confused again.
*looks at the sigs*

No silly, Audi's with Vashy :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:33 pm
Laei Canu
Darien_Thread
I am confused again.
*looks at the sigs*

Meef? o-O;;
*looks at T*
Thomas...
Are you....
Did you.....
Have you...

Ack, nuuu! That's Vash, not meh!! o__o *flails too, then clings to Kimmeh* x-x;  

Lloxie

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:34 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Darien_Thread
I am confused again.
*looks at the sigs*

Meef? o-O;;
*looks at T*
Thomas...
Are you....
Did you.....
Have you...

Ack, nuuu! That's Vash, not meh!! o__o *flails too, then clings to Kimmeh* x-x;

*snickerfits* x3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games