Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:30 pm
Af Mas
Sorry to hear about your mom, Saki sad

yeah.... Thank you. I think that now I'm ok = Christmas was tough though...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Sakiimi
<3 Rainy!!!!

*glomp*

Sakii missed you!!!

eep! I missed you too  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Yay!

I BROKE THE 3GHz BARRIER!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Have you heard of Minicity?  

Shaviv

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:15 pm
Welcome back Saki! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:26 pm
::flops over:: Ugh. Mom decided we need to pull up the carpet on the stairs. So, much pulling out of staples, using a sander, vacuuming/dusting off the dust and removing of paint/wood stain was done. Mostly by me because I work too damn hard. I've also bee helping out at my step-dad's house, cleaning and painting and whatnot the past few days. Long story short: OMG, my hands hurt.
I also hit the mall today and picked up an assload of applications, even from stores I'd never want to shop in. Can't be picky. Maybe since I'm not going to school next semester someone will be willing to hire me because I'm applying for full-time now. I think I got my brother a job too, at the restaurant I used to work at. He's gonna go talk to the boss tomorrow.
Also, we think our dog bit one of the cats...as there's a small chunk out of his leg. This happened yesterday, and so all we could do was put some antiseptic on it and bandage it. Redid it today...seems not to hurt him as much, ad if it doesn't improve soon we'll have to go to the vet and I guess hope it doesn't cost too much. Mom thinks we might have to get rid of the dog.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:50 am
Welcome back, Saki!!! I'm sorry about your mom, but this year will be better, you'll see!! We missed you, you shouldn't disappear for so long.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:06 am
Well, I'm back, for a little while, anyway. I fly to Afghanistan next Wednesday, though, so that part sucks. But I've been told that I'll still be able to get a connection in my hut down there.

In other news, I just got a smallpox shot today...Stabbed 4 times in the arm with this weird double tipped needle thing...The shot itself wasn't annoying, but I've heard the after effects can be, which do happen >_>  

Davin_Nightwind

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 am
Alright, nevermind about my brother getting a job. The restaurant is apparently not hiring evening workers, only daytime. Also, I'm sick again. That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:54 am
I think a permanent scar, whether a depression or a keloid, at the injection site is a moderately common side effect of smallpox vaccination. Uh, fever, seizures and death are somewhat less common.

>_>

Why're you getting vaccinated for smallpox?  

Shaviv

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 pm
Yeah, the scar is normal. It's the blister or whatever it is that annoys me. Like I said, I just got it today, so it hasn't started anything yet.

The military is afraid that terrorists have managed to get a hold of a culture of smallpox or something like that. I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that I would have had to get one if I got stationed in Korea. This is only a 4 month stint, though. I'll be back in Germany sometime in May.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:12 pm
Guh, I have no idea where I picked this bug up from. I don't have contact with anyone outside of my family, and they're all fine. I mean, unless I caught it from job hunting, even though I like...didn't get close to anyone. Or...from that New Years party. Serves me right for attempting to be social. xp  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Manda_Tifa
Welcome back, Saki!!! I'm sorry about your mom, but this year will be better, you'll see!! We missed you, you shouldn't disappear for so long.... sweatdrop

Thanks alot Manda :3

I know... I hope so. I missed you guys too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:57 pm
I cannot believe how badly I hurt my arm. crying I do not think I tore anything, but definitly strained some muscles/ligaments. Whole arm keeps cramping up with nerves being pinched and circulation keeps getting cut off a little as arm swells up.

Worst of the pain is right at the shoulder and is shooting down whole arm and up along the back of my neck. I keep taking painkillers, using some stuff that is similar to IcyHot and an icepack to keep some of the pain and swelling away, but it only helps temporarily then gradually hurts worse and worse. gonk

I am suppose to work today, but I am not sure I would be of any good if I showed.

Selene Aries

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:05 pm
Diana Vulpes
I cannot believe how badly I hurt my arm. crying I do not think I tore anything, but definitly strained some muscles/ligaments. Whole arm keeps cramping up with nerves being pinched and circulation keeps getting cut off a little as arm swells up.

Worst of the pain is right at the shoulder and is shooting down whole arm and up along the back of my neck. I keep taking painkillers, using some stuff that is similar to IcyHot and an icepack to keep some of the pain and swelling away, but it only helps temporarily then gradually hurts worse and worse. gonk

I am suppose to work today, but I am not sure I would be of any good if I showed.

Aw poor Di. *cuddles* heart

You really shouldnt go into work. It's better if you rest up.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games