Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Ok, my shoulder is starting to drive me nuts...Where they gave me my smallpox shot has started to itch like mad...It's making me want to chew my arm off at the shoulder. It's hard enough just trying not to scratch it >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:09 pm
The internet spreads germs! My mate caught the same bug as me, the exact same symptoms. And I think I may have caught it from Affy. <<

Beware!

Do do do do....  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:12 pm
today one of the big storms hit/ A lot of flooding, especially on the freeway and trees falling and slides...also a lot of car accidents  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:34 pm
Rainey_angel81
today one of the big storms hit/ A lot of flooding, especially on the freeway and trees falling and slides...also a lot of car accidents

Yeah, it's crazy weather for CA.  

lost2darkness

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:21 pm
GAH! Why is all the Australian Crysis servers crashing?! I was playing on it and then suddenly "Server cannot be reached". It's frustrating since the team I was on was doing fairly well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:03 pm
Gah, today was just stressful. A work I had to change the gas prices for once. Even though I've been there since October, this was my first time. Figures the place wouldn't really slow down enough and since I was the only one there, I had to go back and forth from dealing with customers to going outside and changing all the signs. It took me an hour and ten minutes to finish.

At least Diamond came in the mail. =3  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:14 am
This is my last day in my aunt's house. Tomorrow I move into the suites at college.

I have to say, I'm not going to enjoy it. I dislike people who say that college is fun and it's going to be the best years of my life and that I'll look back and smile on those days. College is work. It's not intended to be the social experience everyone thinks it is. I know I won't because I'll be perpetuating my lifestyle, living like a hermit locked up in my room, afraid of everyone and the world in general. No drugs, sex, drinking, smoking, dating or partying going on here. Just eating, sleeping, and homework. Massive piles of homework.

On a completely different note, does anyone here use a Linksys router and has it set up for use on their laptop? I've been having problems getting mine to work...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:16 am
Of course college isn't going to fun if you are complete hermit. But you don't have to have alcohol, drugs, sex and what not to have fun.

College should be a healthy combination of challanging yourself and enjoying the expierence. 3nodding smile  

Angelic Muse

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:39 pm
I'm employee of the year at my job. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:24 pm
Called Dell Technical Support and was pleasantly surprised when they helped me make my wireless card work. Fog is now completely wireless, and so is my aunt. No more dial up for either of us! BRILLIANT! domokun  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Manda_Tifa
I'm employee of the year at my job. 3nodding

Damn, congrats Manda. =3

Yay Fog!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:03 pm
That's good, Manda. I just got a raise at mine. A whole quarter XP Breakin' the bank at $7.50 an hour  

Af Mas

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:31 am
Congrats, Manda! ^_^

Yesterday was one hell of a day, and I mean that in a good way ^_^ Instead of going drinking like most do on there 21st birthday, I went shooting. The pistol range here on base recently reopened, which is awesome. I got my hands on a HK .45 similar to the one Salene had in Underworld, a Desert Eagle chambered for .357 magnum, and a Taurus .357 magnum revolver. It was a ton of fun, too XD Though, unless you're ready for it, don't fire a magnum revolver with one hand...They kick like a mule XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:43 am
Davin_Nightwind
Though, unless you're ready for it, don't fire a magnum revolver with one hand...They kick like a mule XD

Got to love newton's 3rd law of physics.  

Crenn

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games