Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:28 pm
Thanks! ^____^ It came with a $200 check, which is going STRAIGHT to bills.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:29 pm
If there's something worse than having someone wake you up in the morning..... it's someone who wake you up while being chirpy.

EDIT: I recently called the place I applied to work at. If what they said is right this time, they're going to call me back either tomorrow or the day after.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:25 pm
I moved in to my suite room at college today. It's not a bad setup, aside from the fact that the place STANK to high heaven. It positively smelled like cat urine and stale sweat. Gugh. I don't CARE if they call me a f** for doing so, but I am going to put scented plugins and s**t EVERYWHERE. Also, there were clothes littering the floor of the bathroom, which leads me to believe that whoever I'm going to be living with is a bit of a slob. Nothing I can do about that: it's male human nature to just drop clothes where we do. The entire suite was empty, at least to me. All the lights were turned off and I was in and out of the suite moving stuff several times. Nobody responded or made any class of a noise.

I moved in a lot of stuff and then went shopping with my aunt. I had to buy a ethernet cable, some air freshener (for my room, if nothing else), sheets, a mattress pad, toiletries and bottled water. The room comes with a microwave and a minifridge, although I believe the microwave to be broken and the minifridge is VERY mini. I accidentally left the ethernet cable in my aunt's car, and then realized my TV needed a coaxial cable as well. Too late, too late. I thought it would be a bit too odd to have to sleep in a suite with nobody else in it besides myself, so I decided to drive back home and officially move in in two days.

I was positively terrified driving back home in the dark. I took the back route, which wasn't so bad, but I kept thinking that a deer or a cow or SOMETHING was going to jump out in front of me and I'd go flying into a ditch to avoid it. It is that type of area, so I had to be on my toes.

And that is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:15 pm
Someone stole my debit card today. Cancelled it, but couldn't focus on work for the rest of the day. :/ People suck.

edit: My debit card got stolen, Dan's moving to Texas, and now people are giving out my screenname to people I violently dislike. All my people are either leaving me here alone or deciding suddenly that I am the filth under their feet, and I am about sick of being alive about now. I Really Don't Need Any More Crap.  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:56 pm
Well, that time is upon me. Four months in the Afgahn mountains. I've read up on where I'm going and talked to a few people that have been there before, and found out that it's a pretty safe place, so there's really not much to worry about. I won't be in the thick of things, just working on the network like a good little Cisco tech should.

I've also been told that I'll be able to get an internet connection in my hut, so I'll still be around, at least every now and then when I'm not working XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:16 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Well, that time is upon me. Four months in the Afgahn mountains. I've read up on where I'm going and talked to a few people that have been there before, and found out that it's a pretty safe place, so there's really not much to worry about. I won't be in the thick of things, just working on the network like a good little Cisco tech should.

I've also been told that I'll be able to get an internet connection in my hut, so I'll still be around, at least every now and then when I'm not working XD.
Stay safe anyway!  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Davin_Nightwind

Be seeing you sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:22 pm
GAH! There is 2 things annoying with multiplayer games.

1. When the players are using hacks for the games so they can get better weapons quicker because you can't kill them.
2. When your connection is working intermittently. As in you can't do anything for 5 seconds in which time you've been killed by all the other team! Was working fine at 3AM this morning.... but when I played this morning... it just starts happening?! It's annoying and means that it's difficult to kill anyone.

Davin, take care. Be prepared for the unexpected.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:36 pm
My housemates absence continues to bother me. I know that they've at least BEEN in the place recently, judging by the laundry sack on the floor of the bathroom and the hairs in the sink. I wish I could at least meet them; it would make me feel a lot better sleeping in the house if I knew there was actually someone IN here. I'm having apprehensions about using my alarm clock, as it's an old fashioned one with a hammer and bells, and it's quite loud. If it creates a problem, I'll have to figure something else out. Another thing is my boombox. I don't play my music that loud, but in a room like this the noises echo and become louder. I usually play music when I go to sleep to help me sleep better, so I might have to bring that up with my roommates too.

This morning was hectic. The drive up wasn't bad, but I misplaced my course schedule and that ******** up everything. I was a wreck. Without it, I couldn't find the buildings or the rooms the classes were in, much less the classes themselves. I finally got it fixed two hours later, after deciding to quit dithering and do something about it.

Anyway. I'm almost fully moved into the room. I probably didn't need to pack half of what I brought with me, since I'll let my aunt do the laundry I bring her on the weekends when I visit. The room is nice, far nicer than I expected. My two main complaints are the level of light you get with the ceiling fan (not much) and that the room only has two electric outlets. I'll have to buy multitaps for them, as I have a lot of electronic s**t to hook up, especially around the TV.

I feel nervous and scared, but I feel alive too. I don't feel bored because there's going to be so much I have to do in these upcoming days.

EDIT: Just went into the bathroom to take a shower and couldn't bring myself to do it. The shower is disgusting; I wouldn't bathe my dogs in there, let alone a human being. I foresee me scrubbing like mad at that damn tub for a few hours. It's the only way I'll be able to bathe in that place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:57 pm
FogSage
My housemates absence continues to bother me. I know that they've at least BEEN in the place recently, judging by the laundry sack on the floor of the bathroom and the hairs in the sink. I wish I could at least meet them; it would make me feel a lot better sleeping in the house if I knew there was actually someone IN here. I'm having apprehensions about using my alarm clock, as it's an old fashioned one with a hammer and bells, and it's quite loud. If it creates a problem, I'll have to figure something else out. Another thing is my boombox. I don't play my music that loud, but in a room like this the noises echo and become louder. I usually play music when I go to sleep to help me sleep better, so I might have to bring that up with my roommates too.

This morning was hectic. The drive up wasn't bad, but I misplaced my course schedule and that ******** up everything. I was a wreck. Without it, I couldn't find the buildings or the rooms the classes were in, much less the classes themselves. I finally got it fixed two hours later, after deciding to quit dithering and do something about it.

Anyway. I'm almost fully moved into the room. I probably didn't need to pack half of what I brought with me, since I'll let my aunt do the laundry I bring her on the weekends when I visit. The room is nice, far nicer than I expected. My two main complaints are the level of light you get with the ceiling fan (not much) and that the room only has two electric outlets. I'll have to buy multitaps for them, as I have a lot of electronic s**t to hook up, especially around the TV.

I feel nervous and scared, but I feel alive too. I don't feel bored because there's going to be so much I have to do in these upcoming days.

Maybe you could buy a pack of sticky notes and leave it in plain sight with a list of questions. A small introduction even, just to make it seem more friendly. Just say that you are unsure if your bothering him/her and would like to know for their benefit. Just tell them what you told us. Worse thing that happens would be that they say that an alarm clock would bother them or that music wouldn’t be best played at night. At that point you could just by a quieter alarm clock or something. In any case, it may be that he/she has some questions also and the note pad would be a welcomed addition for questions when time or availability just doesn’t match up.

Hope the helps!
heart  

Roxas_fan

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 pm
o_o...I'm going to the Packer play-off game! Read my journal on DA
http://goku-san.deviantart.com/journal/16318054/  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:13 pm
So, by brother is a b*****d. He feels I don't do enough around here, so I deserve for my things to be smashed.
"If you want it done so bad this minute, why don't you do it?"
"You hardly do anything around here, just sit and do nothing!"
"You're one to talk!"
"I do more than you!"
"Pfft."
SMASH
And then my bedside lamp was no more. Then when I stormed downstairs with what was left of it, and called him a stupid son of a b***h, he pointed a kitchen knife at me and dared me to say that again. So I did, and he came at me. Only a few feet, since mom was standing right there.

The best part? I do more than either of my siblings around here, and when I do something I do it RIGHT. The other two, him especially, just half-a** whatever they do. Stupid jackass needs to control is damn temper.
I've cleaned up the glass, vacuumed thoroughly, and done a bunch of things around the house and I'm STILL pissed. stare  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Pull a Dolores Claiborne and drop them down a well. :3

Anyway, found out that one of my housemates is called Luke and another is Raymond. Luke I saw in person, and he seems quite friendly, but Raymond is still a no show. Apparently, Raymond is the one who's room is right next to mine, and Luke's is directly across the way from me.

I feel rather ill. x_x I can't be sure if it's gas or something worse. I'm drinking Alka Seltzer in order to make it go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 am
I had a friend from the Marines who was almost ventilated by his squadmates in a stupid and avoidable case of mistaken identity. I say "almost" not because they didn't shoot him, but because they didn't hit any arteries or vital organs. He has a nice collection of scars, though.

So, Davin... don't forget to duck.

On a side note: Moby and Ben Weinstein have collaborated on a music video that appears to skewer furries. It's awesome.

Safe for work, but bizarre.  

Shaviv

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:57 am
Shaviv
I had a friend from the Marines who was almost ventilated by his squadmates in a stupid and avoidable case of mistaken identity. I say "almost" not because they didn't shoot him, but because they didn't hit any arteries or vital organs. He has a nice collection of scars, though.

lol marines! Ah yeah keep your head down dude. God damn I love having marines on my fire team... they're amazing warriors but god damn I don't want them standing behind my platoon or making any decisions.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games