Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm
*listens to yoshi and shiro's conversation behind a tree, slowly growing suspicous an thinking* why would shiro want to know about akey?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:52 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
*Danny gets healed while watching Akey closely so no one can get to her waiting For Suki to come back*

Akey:*picks head up* M-my eye h-hurts *faints*
User Image

Blair runs to Akey and starts to try to heal her hopeing to god Mitsuki gets there soon* (Oh by da way iz back lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:54 pm
Misuzu0614
*listens to yoshi and shiro's conversation behind a tree, slowly growing suspicous an thinking* why would shiro want to know about akey?

Shirotora looks over with his eyes real quick than back at yoshitsune.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm
*Sarah walks over to Ryoji* Come on silly *Pulls him to his feet and helps him to the bed* Ok you guys go have fun doing something else *gives Izara and Ki a playful smile* I wanna be alone with my fiancae (How ever da hell yew spell dat lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm
*sees shiro glancing at me but continous listening to their conversation*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:57 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Tora looks up with his eyes saying he lusts for blood. "everything you know"

Yoshi:*grins* Fine. Well i killed her parents and let her and her brother survive with two more of her brother and sister she just doesnt know them! She is very very strong she just cant use her poers yet cuz she doesnt know she has them.......i want to make her my bride so i can cotrol her and then just leave her alone after i take over the world her and her brother are the srogest of them all..........what elese do you want to know?

"that all you know?" he says stabing his thumb badly.

No use just kill me
Yoshi:Thats not even half of what i know so you can just kill me now cuz im not saying anymore

"you sure?" he asks smileing. "i will make you tell me more before you die"

Just kill me

"sorry i cant do that yet" he says walking over cleaning of his knife. "you havent told me everything yet"  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
*Danny gets healed while watching Akey closely so no one can get to her waiting For Suki to come back*

User Image

Blair runs to Akey and starts to try to heal her hopeing to god Mitsuki gets there soon* (Oh by da way iz back lol)

*starts breathing hard and heart starts slowing beats*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

User Image

*Blair puts all her strength into it till her heart beat regularly then passed out and Danny takes over the healing proces of first her eye then her head and so on and so forth*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

*sensing someone dying, tears stream down her face* akey... *teleports to where danny and akey are*  
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

No use just kill me
Yoshi:Thats not even half of what i know so you can just kill me now cuz im not saying anymore

Just kill me

"sorry i cant do that yet" he says walking over cleaning of his knife. "you havent told me everything yet"

Why do you want to know about her?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:03 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

No use just kill me

Just kill me

Why do you want to know about her?

"what you havent told me yet that the others dont know about her"he says pulling out a lighter.  
*remembers shiro and yoshi, she teleports back*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
busos_gurl
*Sarah walks over to Ryoji* Come on silly *Pulls him to his feet and helps him to the bed* Ok you guys go have fun doing something else *gives Izara and Ki a playful smile* I wanna be alone with my fiancae (How ever da hell yew spell dat lol)

Ryoji grumbles but follows Sarah. (its fiance`)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

User Image

*Blair puts all her strength into it till her heart beat regularly then passed out and Danny takes over the healing proces of first her eye then her head and so on and so forth*

*akey's heart goes regular the slow down again* I-i want Koi!!! *caughs up blood*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji grumbles but follows Sarah. (its fiance`)

(K lol i wont be able to remember that lol are Izara and Ki out of the room?)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games