Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

*rolls eyes going back to her drink* No.

**laughs wickedly** aaaaw....looks like something ya would have fun doing.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:44 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**takes a drink from my glass and smiles then looks over at Kasai** you are right there my friend and with Kasai lately her moods have been changing at the drop of a helmet and I think she will drop it just ta change her mood....**looks at ya** but right now looks like ya have no worries....

-raises eyebrows- So now you're saying we have to watch out for her too? -laughs- From what I heard she was connected to Clan Vizsla's wayward son, so it's possible. -looks at Kasai shaking head chuckling- Right now she looks like the only thing she's a threat to is the liquor!

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

-chuckles amused- Considering what she says on her profile Sky, she does. Though with a strill, it may the best place for it. Mostly for us. -laughs then explains a little- Stills can be very protective over their owners Sky. Their very intelligent and carnivorous. Ferocious with six legs, each with very deadly claws. Sometimes it's best to leave them at home or in your ship, verses letting them follow you and killing someone they perceive as a threat. Mine is only a few months old but she's already very loyal. -chuckles- Though she does still chew on anything she can get away with. I agree though, don't take your eyes off any of those three females.

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**takes a drink from my glass and smiles then looks over at Kasai** you are right there my friend and with Kasai lately her moods have been changing at the drop of a helmet and I think she will drop it just ta change her mood....**looks at ya** but right now looks like ya have no worries....

-raises eyebrows- So now you're saying we have to watch out for her too? -laughs- From what I heard she was connected to Clan Vizsla's wayward son, so it's possible. -looks at Kasai shaking head chuckling- Right now she looks like the only thing she's a threat to is the liquor!

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

*looks at Sky still unemotional* I have a strill.

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

aaaah Arris but I da not want ta meet it....so just let it stay in your ship like a good pet....was just contemplating who was more of a hothead ya or my daughter Kasai....in my book y'all are pretty neck and neck....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:56 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

~laughs loudly shaking head~ Not anyone I know. Amusing article, if it makes him happy and others, have fun vod!

(brother)

well I just had ta ask....he does look like he is having alot of fun but he better watch running those red lights....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

close but I guess I will have ta side with ya....but if it were curlier and more orange it surely would be....**laughs**  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:00 pm
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"

well whoever he is I am glad it makes him happy and he does make some people smile taa....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:35 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes as he fights with her "Normie"~ Ne'johaa darjetii!

(Shut up sith!)

*giggles happily as she eats* You're right Mando, granny should be quiet, that way my Normie can finish you off quickly! Then you can't say it wasn't a fair fight and you lost because granny yelled at you! *she smiles brightly watching her precious Normie beat up the bad Mandolorian*

~huff rolling his eyes~ Someone muzzle that darjetii!

(sith)

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

*scowls glaring at the Mandolorian* Granny thinks someone needs a nice long nap!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

*laughs amused*

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!

*rolls her eyes taking another drink* I'm happy for you.

*granny scowls at the Mandalorian* Now now now, granny knows you're a basket of unhappiness so why don't you come join granny and us over here and have some wine and spice?

*looks at her coldly then goes back to her drink while watching the fight* I'll pass.

*winks at the stiff Mandalorian* Don't you worry, Granny will send some over to you. *smiles enjoying more spice* Yes a nice little fight, some snacks, wine and good spice. Granny is reminded of the time her canasta group went to... *closes her eyes enjoying the spice* Yes we really enjoyed ourselves!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

Jin Awaud

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

-refills granny's glass with more wine, her pipe with spice, then takes a long drag of her own spice- That Mandalorian sure is disrespectful, speaking to you like that. Perhaps once the boys are done fighting, we should have him duct taped to the wall till he will be good.

*drinks the wine down and goes back to her pipe of spice* Now Granny really likes this spice! Granny thinks this is the best batch you're gotten yet Reve! *thubs her lips about the Mandalorian* My Normie will take care of him. At least he still good to his momma even after being raised by those thimble headed Mandalorians! Duct take? Granny thinks we should duct tape him to the hull of my ship! That will teach him!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:47 pm
Xal Vizsla
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous

*glares at the Mandalorian* If you think you're being cute, Granny isn't impressed! You'd be the last one Granny would hire! *she scowls at him then smiles at Normie* I'd hire someone I could trust not to overcharge me or worse! *scowls* Already had one instance of not being able to trust someone and that was just dealing with family! Now Granny doesn't want to hear anymore of your bullshit Mandalorian so go sit down in a corner till you learn some manners!

Laughs shaking his head very amused now by the Sith. "Sounds like there's been sore spot hit now. Guess you should take that up with your family and councilor before you try to teach others manners." Winks at the Sith adding, "Or trying to get them into the corner." Being facetious with the Sith he adds, "Not that I'd listen to your demands or could you pay me enough to."

*continues to glare at him* Granny feels your mother should have washed your mouth out a few times with how mouthy you are.

He give the Sith a grin being blunt as he wraps an arm around Rassa, "My mother has nothing to do with what my mouth does. Honestly the only one who does, has no complaints about my mouth."

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

He smirks at the the Sith, teasing her about the flowers, "Dead flowers? Shouldn't those be for you. It might brighten your day."

*scowls but gives a little granny laugh* Maybe you should send them to you friend while he recuperates from my Normie teaching him a lesson! Granny thinks you should be nice to your friend after this!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm
Skyailia
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"

well whoever he is I am glad it makes him happy and he does make some people smile taa....**laughs**

*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:17 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes at Sky calling him nasty, again. "You's want a bottle of you's momma's milk Sky? You's talkin' like you's do!" He watches the video with mild amusement, "You's would think dat was funny! It's probably one of you's drunken kids!"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows, looking at Jin. Thinking he gave a smirk, shrugged at Rassa saying with a laugh, "Clown hair, I can see what you's sayin'!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Mirdala Naast laughs nodding his head, "Jin, you's look straight up like you's runnin' for the circus! Are you's lookin' ta work in one now?"  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:46 pm
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirked as his punch landed against Jin's face. Stepping closer to grab Jin by the shoulder armor he was hit with a fist to his mouth that pushed him back a couple feet. With no hesitation he thought quickly aiming to grab Jin's shoulder armor and shove the Mando against the chair he had been sitting in, while giving the man another punch, this time going for the side of his head. "Utreekov!" he spat at Jin.

(lit. emptyhead)

~easily blocking his punch to the side of his head with his arm,he could not prevent his vod from sending him into the chair and table, curling his legs between him and Mirdala, he felt little through his beskar'gam, he did feel the hit to the back of his head as he landed. Grabbing Mirdala's arm tightly as he kicked his legs out to flip the man behind him with intentions to cause physical damage to Mirdala's shoulder that his beskar'gam would not protect from~

(brother,
armor)

Mirdala Naast cursed under his breath when he felt Jin's legs fold between them as momentum carried him down with him, knowing it would not be good. Annoyed Jin blocked is punch, he went to move his arm to elbow him as they landed only Jin's hand had grabbed tightly onto his arm and he could not move it to hit him. Thinking quick seeing what the man was doing Naast hissed at Jin, "I don't think so vod!" Then took his other hand and aimed it at Jin's upper arm to break his hold on his arm as Jin's legs flipped him over to the side onto the now broken table, saving his shoulder from certain injury. His armor protecting most of him from the broken table and glass aside from a three inch piece of broken glass now sticking in his own upper arm. Rolling quickly to get up the glass fell out of his arm and he moved to pin a submission grip onto Jin's armored legs. "You's goin' ta get da favor returned Jin!"

~watches Mirdala as he started to get to his feet, slightly distracted by his vods and the old sith, not so distracted that he missed the man's movement towards his legs. Letting Mirdala grab his legs he smirked at him then rolled over breaking the hold on his legs then quickly kicking one leg out to kick Mirdala in the face~

(brothers)

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

~being distracted Mirdala's chair leg his the back of his upper thigh~ Osi'kyr! ~going down he rolled to use momentum to aid him getting back to his feet, favoring his leg that was hit. As he did a blaster shot from Rassa flew in front of him exploding parts of the wall behind him. Having already told both the females to shut it he ignored the shot while taking a few steps to get his leg under him as best could be in the time he had. Limping badly now, he aimed his vambrace at Mirdala and fired his flamethrower at him, not to kill, but back Mirdala up enough to give his leg more time to get back under him without limping as bad~

(s**t
combat gear worn on lower arm above hands, can hold numerous weapons)

~nods head~

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games