Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kita mouryou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:28 am
Hey im back, if ya wanna chat PM me oki  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:28 am
Ladykai
Hey im back, if ya wanna chat PM me oki

okey.............. maybe some other time though cause i gotta go soon.........  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:31 am
lalalalala smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:33 am
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
I'm here. Are you? *points to whoever is reading the screen*

hi smile yea im here
HOLA!!! Tis Mr. General man!! How goes it?
I can spell again!

smile great..... i just found a enchanted trunk as soon as u can sell items to stores again i got my sealed letter(november letter) yey biggrin and 1 of my quests will be done....
Well, congrats! I'm sorry that you have to go soon.

Your lucky.. I can't even remember the last time I got a special event it's been so long. confused  

Yunako Aori

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:34 am
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori

hi smile yea im here
I can spell again!

smile great..... i just found a enchanted trunk as soon as u can sell items to stores again i got my sealed letter(november letter) yey biggrin and 1 of my quests will be done....

Your lucky.. I can't even remember the last time I got a special event it's been so long. confused

yep........ smile but stores...... i hate them they wont let me sell items gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:37 am
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori

hi smile yea im here
I can spell again!

ooh, what about the market place? You can sell letters there for like 4k. Don't the stores only give you 1k for them?  

Yunako Aori

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:38 am
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori

hi smile yea im here
I can spell again!

ooh, what about the market place? You can sell letters there for like 4k. Don't the stores only give you 1k for them?

i dont have letter yet..... i have items that i can sell in stores :p i buy items on the market for example: ballin headgear 410g and in store 725
i sell them and get profit.... but store wont work right now....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:41 am
Kalmarkid91
i dont have letter yet..... i have items that i can sell in stores :p i buy items on the market for example: ballin headgear 410g and in store 725 i sell them and get profit.... but store wont work right now....
Oooh, I see, I've done that before.. Some people confuse like that. They buy something in the marketplace for more when they can get for cheaper in the actual store.... it's weird.  

Yunako Aori

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:42 am
i'm back!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:42 am
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91
i dont have letter yet..... i have items that i can sell in stores :p i buy items on the market for example: ballin headgear 410g and in store 725 i sell them and get profit.... but store wont work right now....
Oooh, I see, I've done that before.. Some people confuse like that. They buy something in the marketplace for more when they can get for cheaper in the actual store.... it's weird.

ye..... :p maybe its like their way of donating gold an things? xp  

Kalmarkid91

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:44 am
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91

either that or they can't remember where their item is..or they thought it was a rare item thingie  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:45 am
ChibiAngelwolf
Kalmarkid91
Yunako Aori
Kalmarkid91

either that or they can't remember where their item is..or they thought it was a rare item thingie

yea maybe.......... i just noticed mummy mask went up really much... they used to be like 100 - 160 each last time i checked (after the mummy clothes were released) they costed over 1000  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:46 am
but it looks like they have gone down again.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:47 am
Kalmarkid91
some people decide to raise it higher..I use to always find a ninja band for like 25000 and the rest are like 6000 or 5500..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:48 am
ChibiAngelwolf
Kalmarkid91
some people decide to raise it higher..I use to always find a ninja band for like 25000 and the rest are like 6000 or 5500..

aha............ smile  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games