Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"hes alive....but i need to get him to get stronger"
she looked back at him "so...you know where he is?"

"i took him in...he is vary hurt"
"do you mind if i see him? i miss him so much"

"i gess so"
"thank you so much" she said walking up to him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"hes alive....but i need to get him to get stronger"
she looked back at him "so...you know where he is?"

"i gess so"

he shows her the way and ragnos was in a water chamber  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:40 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"i gess so"

"im so glad hes alive" (hey gtg cya later)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"i gess so"

they wach him (ok cya)  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:43 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"i gess so"

they wach him (ok cya)
"is he going to be ok?" (later)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:06 pm
Shinyu woke up in his and Namine's room. He had bean concerned by Namine's actions last night and by the fact she had fainted like that.
h sat on by Namines bed, holding her hand saying to her "please, wake up Namine"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:09 pm
AlanMatt
Shinyu woke up in his and Namine's room. He had bean concerned by Namine's actions last night and by the fact she had fainted like that.
h sat on by Namines bed, holding her hand saying to her "please, wake up Namine"

Namine's eyes fluttered open as she heard shinyu speak. "s..shi..ny..u" she said unsure of where she was. The pain in her chest gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:12 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine's eyes fluttered open as she heard shinyu speak. "s..shi..ny..u" she said unsure of where she was. The pain in her chest gone.

Shinyu was strtled and jumped a bit and then wrapped her into his arms and said "Namine im so glad your ok. you scared me"
he let go of her and said "i carried you back to the school. you collapsed in the forest when you... ran from me"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:17 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu was strtled and jumped a bit and then wrapped her into his arms and said "Namine im so glad your ok. you scared me"
he let go of her and said "i carried you back to the school. you collapsed in the forest when you... ran from me"

She remembered now and was shocked to know that she had failed in her attempt to distance herself from him. she groaned as she felt shinyus arms around her. how could i possibly run away from this she thought. namine wrapped her spirit around shinyu glad to be back in his arms. She felt strange though and a bit weak. "i.im...sorry.my .love" she said letting her aura engulf him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"i gess so"

they wach him (ok cya)
"is he going to be ok?" (later)

"he will...its just we wont wake him up"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:23 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

She remembered now and was shocked to know that she had failed in her attempt to distance herself from him. she groaned as she felt shinyus arms around her. how could i possibly run away from this she thought. namine wrapped her spirit around shinyu glad to be back in his arms. She felt strange though and a bit weak. "i.im...sorry.my .love" she said letting her aura engulf him.

Shinyu could feel her wrapping her spitit around him once again. He had forgotten just how wonderful it felt when they were together like this and said "i forgive ou. but... why did you run from me"
he couldnt help but think how hurt he was by her doing that. he almost started to doubt her true feelings for him, despite his sureness about his for her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu could feel her wrapping her spitit around him once again. He had forgotten just how wonderful it felt when they were together like this and said "i forgive ou. but... why did you run from me"
he couldnt help but think how hurt he was by her doing that. he almost started to doubt her true feelings for him, despite his sureness about his for her

Namine could feel his confusion and hurt. "it's because i dont want you to get hurt, you've already experienced so much pain, i dont want to add to it" she brought her hands to his face "and although i love u with every fiber in my being i couldnt live if i caused u pain, I would gladly sacrifice my heart for u" Her yellow eyes search his "dont doubt my love for you" she took his hand and placed it near her heart "you will always be here within me as i hope im within u" She then kissed him with all the feeling she could muster.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:33 pm
a man with a white coat walked fast past namine and shinyu saying to himself "i hope the boss would be proud if ragnos is alive"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:34 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine could feel his confusion and hurt. "it's because i dont want you to get hurt, you've already experienced so much pain, i dont want to add to it" she brought her hands to his face "and although i love u with every fiber in my being i couldnt live if i caused u pain, I would gladly sacrifice my heart for u" Her yellow eyes search his "dont doubt my love for you" she took his hand and placed it near her heart "you will always be here within me as i hope im within u" She then kissed him with all the feeling she could muster.

Shinyu kissed her back, although it would probably have bean better if he wasnt thinking so much about what she had said, although it was still wonderful. he said to her telepathically "the most hurt i could ever suffer would be the pain of you leaving me. i dont care if i get hurt helping you. but if you leave me... i would suffer much more then any physical pain"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:38 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu kissed her back, although it would probably have bean better if he wasnt thinking so much about what she had said, although it was still wonderful. he said to her telepathically "the most hurt i could ever suffer would be the pain of you leaving me. i dont care if i get hurt helping you. but if you leave me... i would suffer much more then any physical pain"

"im truly sorry shinyu...im so stupid" she said as she withdrew from his arms. " i dont know what i was thinking...i truly cant live without u" one tear slipped from her eye. "its like im cursed and i didnt mean to hurt u.. i love you so much that im consumed with it" She turned away her shoulders shaking a little with her sobs.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games