Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Thats good then. I hope it gets better soon."

ill probably be able to remove the bandages by tonight ^^

"wow! That is fast." Shun said as he played with his rings around his neck.

-she smiled, and kissed one of the rings- thats as a thank you for having such a kind hearted, and caring son ^^

Shun blushed and looked at the bed spreads and as he said; "I'm sure Mom would be happy you said that."

-she smiled, and laid down, closing her eyes-....so shun...will you stay, and rest with me...or be on your way tonight?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Thats good then. I hope it gets better soon."

ill probably be able to remove the bandages by tonight ^^

-she smiled, and kissed one of the rings- thats as a thank you for having such a kind hearted, and caring son ^^

Shun blushed and looked at the bed spreads and as he said; "I'm sure Mom would be happy you said that."

-she smiled, and laid down, closing her eyes-....so shun...will you stay, and rest with me...or be on your way tonight?

Shun looked at her and tilted his head. "Not that I know of and if you want me to stay I will." He said, laying down next to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at her and tilted his head. "Not that I know of and if you want me to stay I will." He said, laying down next to her.

-she laid close to him shutting her eyes, when mayun walked in, he slipped something into her hand, it was a small package-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she laid close to him shutting her eyes, when mayun walked in, he slipped something into her hand, it was a small package-

Shun tilted his head when Mayun slipped the package and wondered what was inside. He decided to wait until Nemu woke up to ask.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head when Mayun slipped the package and wondered what was inside. He decided to wait until Nemu woke up to ask.

-she blushed, and threw the package to the ground- MASTER, thats disgusting
(care to guess what it was now)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)
Shun tilted his head but decided not to ask for he had a feeling he didn't want to know.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:55 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)
Shun tilted his head but decided not to ask for he had a feeling he didn't want to know.

(xD)
-she glared at the fading shape of mayun, then laid back down next to shun- stupid pervert!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)

(xD)
-she glared at the fading shape of mayun, then laid back down next to shun- stupid pervert!

Shun just sighed as he hugged her and closed his eyes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:59 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)

(xD)

- a moment later, mayun returned, as nemu sat up, ready to yell at him, she fell silent, his face was dead serious-.....nemu, take shun and get out of here, now!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)

(xD)

- a moment later, mayun returned, as nemu sat up, ready to yell at him, she fell silent, his face was dead serious-.....nemu, take shun and get out of here, now!

Shun got up and looked at Nemu then Mayun and frowned. "Whats wrong?" He asked jumping off the bed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)

(xD)

Shun got up and looked at Nemu then Mayun and frowned. "Whats wrong?" He asked jumping off the bed.

-mayuns scythe appeared- dont ask, just go, protect nemu, im trusting you-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Hmmm....o.0 wow....)

(xD)

Shun nodded as he picked up Nemu bridle-style and leaped out the window. He landed on the ground and began to run.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun nodded as he picked up Nemu bridle-style and leaped out the window. He landed on the ground and began to run.

-nemu hid her face in his chest, and begun to cry, a few moments later, shun was clothslined, sending him into a backflip as nemu rolled forwards, a massive figure in blood red armor carrying an axe stood before them-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu hid her face in his chest, and begun to cry, a few moments later, shun was clothslined, sending him into a backflip as nemu rolled forwards, a massive figure in blood red armor carrying an axe stood before them-

Shun looked at the figure and drew out his rod and went to the defensive. "Who are you??" He asked, alert.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at the figure and drew out his rod and went to the defensive. "Who are you??" He asked, alert.

-the figure stood for a second silent, then lifted his axe- BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!!-he brought the axe smashing down  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games