Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:42 pm

hiya
xd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:43 pm

fotter
hiya
xd

Hey Fotter....how goes?

OnlyMikomi

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:43 pm

Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
ack my attention span is getting worse, i can barely focus on a single msn convo... sweatdrop

*petpets*
Try the home-trained self-diplomed doctor solution!
Eyes, ducktape and a screen with a convo open on it. Mix these three elements and voilà, problem solved! xd

ninja
Okay that was weird xp
*goes back to reading past pages*

I'd just like to know what happened to my ability to actually multitaks due to years of extreme gaming...

Boot up Starcraft and powerplay on the highest speed level until you manage to beat the comps in 1vs7 (assuming you're the unlucky "one") and you'll be amazed at your newly re-gained l33t multitasking skillz.

Oh and don't bother with the fine print. It's just a coupon-bonus for Big Macs. mrgreen sweatdrop

The home-trained self-diplomed doctor association will not take any responsibility in the damage or injuries caused by it's techniques and recommendations. All sudden wrist combustions, eye meltings, brain poopings and self-talkings are the result of the client's own weakness and shall be treated as if they never happened. Punched screens, flinged controllers, broken mouse buttons and coffee mug meltdowns (caused by excessive caffeine levels making the substance worse than acidic) result from the clients actions and cannot be used for possible suing material. Also, please note that the malfunctionning water machine was brought to you by the Shucky Run-Downs Department next door.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:45 pm

OnlyMikomi
*wanders back to Furry's pillow pile and lays down* I hope Furry comes back soon.... crying

*joins her* furrys pillow pile... *sigh*

8R90

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:46 pm

Tora-Rei
OnlyMikomi
*wanders back to Furry's pillow pile and lays down* I hope Furry comes back soon.... crying

sad crying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:50 pm

Tora-Rei
OnlyMikomi

*sobs loudly into a pillow*

OnlyMikomi

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:51 pm

Aww, it's ok. He should be back in a day or so. Hope so anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:55 pm

*struts in and poses* Notice anything new? *lifts her head*

Spotty-Chan

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:57 pm

Spotty-Chan

you got banis....aww....went all angelic too....but yer not fooling anyone, heh
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:57 pm

Spotty-Chan

Of course cutie. biggrin

Eddily

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:58 pm

OnlyMikomi
Spotty-Chan

you got banis....aww....went all angelic too....but yer not fooling anyone, heh

I know. *grins* I'm thinking about changeing the pic of my Avi on my wishlist.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:00 pm

DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
ack my attention span is getting worse, i can barely focus on a single msn convo... sweatdrop

*petpets*
Eyes, ducktape and a screen with a convo open on it. Mix these three elements and voilà, problem solved! xd

ninja
Okay that was weird xp

I'd just like to know what happened to my ability to actually multitaks due to years of extreme gaming...

Boot up Starcraft and powerplay on the highest speed level until you manage to beat the comps in 1vs7 (assuming you're the unlucky "one") and you'll be amazed at your newly re-gained l33t multitasking skillz.

Oh and don't bother with the fine print. It's just a coupon-bonus for Big Macs. mrgreen sweatdrop

The home-trained self-diplomed doctor association will not take any responsibility in the damage or injuries caused by it's techniques and recommendations. All sudden wrist combustions, eye meltings, brain poopings and self-talkings are the result of the client's own weakness and shall be treated as if they never happened. Punched screens, flinged controllers, broken mouse buttons and coffee mug meltdowns (caused by excessive caffeine levels making the substance worse than acidic) result from the clients actions and cannot be used for possible suing material. Also, please note that the malfunctionning water machine was brought to you by the Shucky Run-Downs Department next door.

me don't have SC, and I don't actually feel like playing any games...

Vashyyk

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:04 pm

OnlyMikomi
fotter
hiya
xd

Hey Fotter....how goes?
*shrugs* bored with computer- shall be off now to interact with beings, physically...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:06 pm

fotter
OnlyMikomi
fotter
hiya
xd

Hey Fotter....how goes?
*shrugs* bored with computer- shall be off now to interact with beings, physically...

see ya, Fotter *waves*

OnlyMikomi

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:07 pm

Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

*petpets*

ninja
Okay that was weird xp

me don't have SC, and I don't actually feel like playing any games...

OMG eek

*squirts Vashyyk with a water gun*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games