Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
a man with a white coat walked fast past namine and shinyu saying to himself "i hope the boss would be proud if ragnos is alive"

[ummmm wtf?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:40 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
a man with a white coat walked fast past namine and shinyu saying to himself "i hope the boss would be proud if ragnos is alive"

[ummmm wtf?]

[you have got to read the pages that you missed]  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:43 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu was strtled and jumped a bit and then wrapped her into his arms and said "Namine im so glad your ok. you scared me"
he let go of her and said "i carried you back to the school. you collapsed in the forest when you... ran from me"

She remembered now and was shocked to know that she had failed in her attempt to distance herself from him. she groaned as she felt shinyus arms around her. how could i possibly run away from this she thought. namine wrapped her spirit around shinyu glad to be back in his arms. She felt strange though and a bit weak. "i.im...sorry.my .love" she said letting her aura engulf him.

Shinyu could feel her wrapping her spitit around him once again. He had forgotten just how wonderful it felt when they were together like this and said "i forgive ou. but... why did you run from me"
he couldnt help but think how hurt he was by her doing that. he almost started to doubt her true feelings for him, despite his sureness about his for her

Namine could feel his confusion and hurt. "it's because i dont want you to get hurt, you've already experienced so much pain, i dont want to add to it" she brought her hands to his face "and although i love u with every fiber in my being i couldnt live if i caused u pain, I would gladly sacrifice my heart for u" Her yellow eyes search his "dont doubt my love for you" she took his hand and placed it near her heart "you will always be here within me as i hope im within u" She then kissed him with all the feeling she could muster.

Shinyu kissed her back, although it would probably have bean better if he wasnt thinking so much about what she had said, although it was still wonderful. he said to her telepathically "the most hurt i could ever suffer would be the pain of you leaving me. i dont care if i get hurt helping you. but if you leave me... i would suffer much more then any physical pain"

"im truly sorry shinyu...im so stupid" she said as she withdrew from his arms. " i dont know what i was thinking...i truly cant live without u" one tear slipped from her eye. "its like im cursed and i didnt mean to hurt u.. i love you so much that im consumed with it" She turned away her shoulders shaking a little with her sobs.

Shinyu moved to the other side of the bed and wrapped his arms around her so her head rested on his shoulder and said "its ok. your not stupid you just wanted to protect me. i guess you just didnt realize how much it would hurt me. as long as you dont do it again"
he held her tighter saying "its ok for you to cry. im here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[ummmm wtf?]

[gah i lack those kinda patience. wanna sum it up for me?]  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:47 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu could feel her wrapping her spitit around him once again. He had forgotten just how wonderful it felt when they were together like this and said "i forgive ou. but... why did you run from me"
he couldnt help but think how hurt he was by her doing that. he almost started to doubt her true feelings for him, despite his sureness about his for her

Namine could feel his confusion and hurt. "it's because i dont want you to get hurt, you've already experienced so much pain, i dont want to add to it" she brought her hands to his face "and although i love u with every fiber in my being i couldnt live if i caused u pain, I would gladly sacrifice my heart for u" Her yellow eyes search his "dont doubt my love for you" she took his hand and placed it near her heart "you will always be here within me as i hope im within u" She then kissed him with all the feeling she could muster.

Shinyu kissed her back, although it would probably have bean better if he wasnt thinking so much about what she had said, although it was still wonderful. he said to her telepathically "the most hurt i could ever suffer would be the pain of you leaving me. i dont care if i get hurt helping you. but if you leave me... i would suffer much more then any physical pain"

"im truly sorry shinyu...im so stupid" she said as she withdrew from his arms. " i dont know what i was thinking...i truly cant live without u" one tear slipped from her eye. "its like im cursed and i didnt mean to hurt u.. i love you so much that im consumed with it" She turned away her shoulders shaking a little with her sobs.

Shinyu moved to the other side of the bed and wrapped his arms around her so her head rested on his shoulder and said "its ok. your not stupid you just wanted to protect me. i guess you just didnt realize how much it would hurt me. as long as you dont do it again"

when he held her and said those words he opened something in her heart and her tears flowed freely but they werent tears of sadness, they were tears of happiness. she thought she was so lucky to have him in her life. "i love you so much shinyu" she said telepathically "and i offer myself to u heart, body, and soul" she looked up at him and awaited his kiss her face upturned and lips puckering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[ummmm wtf?]

[ragnos was hurt by valak and was thrown into a raging river and found by a old man and now is taking care of him]  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

when he held her and said those words he opened something in her heart and her tears flowed freely but they werent tears of sadness, they were tears of happiness. she thought she was so lucky to have him in her life. "i love you so much shinyu" she said telepathically "and i offer myself to u heart, body, and soul" she looked up at him and awaited his kiss her face upturned and lips puckering.

Shinyu could feel how happy she was and knew she was crying because she was happy, not depressed. Shinyu moved in to kiss her saying "and i offer myself to you" he said, kissing her like so many times before. but it was different this time. something inside him made his heart jump and his whole body tingle. he almost felt like he had left his body  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:57 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[ummmm wtf?]

[ragnos was hurt by valak and was thrown into a raging river and found by a old man and now is taking care of him]

[oh ok so the white coat dude is the old man?]  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[ummmm wtf?]

[hes a sientist that works for him]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu could feel how happy she was and knew she was crying because she was happy, not depressed. Shinyu moved in to kiss her saying "and i offer myself to you" he said, kissing her like so many times before. but it was different this time. something inside him made his heart jump and his whole body tingle. he almost felt like he had left his body

Namine felt a change in him and she knew it was because they had surrendered themselves to each other. Nothing could keep them apart now. His kiss was as sweet as the fruits which nourished her body and she loved the feel of his body against hers, strong arms holding her tight. She lost herself in him wanting to stay like this forever her body asking for something but she was unsure what. Her body was heating up flushing her face and her neckline and any other part if her body which was visible. Her ears twitched in anticipation. She pulled shinyu further into the bed with her and lay there with him as they kissed.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:06 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine felt a change in him and she knew it was because they had surrendered themselves to each other. Nothing could keep them apart now. His kiss was as sweet as the fruits which nourished her body and she loved the feel of his body against hers, strong arms holding her tight. She lost herself in him wanting to stay like this forever her body asking for something but she was unsure what. Her body was heating up flushing her face and her neckline and any other part if her body which was visible. Her ears twitched in anticipation. She pulled shinyu further into the bed with her and lay there with him as they kissed.

Shinyu fell onto the bed with her and lay there still kissing her wondering what exactly she planned to do with him now
[remember, it says no cybering in this rp lol]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:08 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

[hes a sientist that works for him]

[ oh ok thanks for the update. but could you try not to be so many people in the rp? its very confusing]  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:09 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu fell onto the bed with her and lay there still kissing her wondering what exactly she planned to do with him now

[dont worry i know lol and can u not say cybering i hate that word]

namine broke the kiss and snuggled in his arms quite content with how they were smiling to herself. She was a bit tired and decided to fall asleep in his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:13 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

namine broke the kiss and snuggled in his arms quite content with how they were smiling to herself. She was a bit tired and decided to fall asleep in his arms.

[lol im sorry. what should i call it?]
Shinyu smiled as she snuggled into his arms and went to sleep. He enjoyed them being as close as they were. He was glad that things werent weird between them anymore and stroked his fingers through her smooth hair as she slept  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:18 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[lol im sorry. what should i call it?]
Shinyu smiled as she snuggled into his arms and went to sleep. He enjoyed them being as close as they were. He was glad that things werent weird between them anymore and stroked his fingers through her smooth hair as she slept

[its ok its just.. remember what i told u about that cybering is not my thing.im more classy lol and i know i gotta keep it pg 13 lol]

namine sighed as he ran her fingers through her hair she could feel it as if from far away and she sighed in her sleep "shinyu" a little smirk on her face.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games