Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

(K lol i wont be able to remember that lol are Izara and Ki out of the room?)

(yeppers they r outside)

(Ok lol) *Sarah goes to sit by Ryoji on the bed and kisses him*

Ryoji strokes her hair and kisses her back

*Sarah Breaks the kiss* We have to tell Blair and uncle Danny and Suki and some of your friends oh and Kat but im assuming she already knows *Laughs and lays next to you with my head on your chest and closes my eyes and hums softly*

Ryoji smiles and kisses her hair. "hmm....i wonder where Von wondered off to..." he whispers to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki trips and goes flying and lands in the pond. "Ahhhhh!!!!" she screams and swallows a lungful of water and tries to swim to the surface but cant find which way is up and which ways is down. She stops moving and something drags her deeper. She screams and her oxygen starts to run out and soon her oxygen is gone then she drowns....

(( I miss Mickey >.< ))

(YOU NEED TO STOP KILLING YOURSELF GEEBUS ITS ANNOYING HAVEING TO CONTINUALY SAVE YOU!!!!! i like you as a charecter but please stopp trying to die gawd)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 pm
*finally understanding shiro's purpose she teleports to danny and akey*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

(K lol i wont be able to remember that lol are Izara and Ki out of the room?)

(yeppers they r outside)

*Sarah Breaks the kiss* We have to tell Blair and uncle Danny and Suki and some of your friends oh and Kat but im assuming she already knows *Laughs and lays next to you with my head on your chest and closes my eyes and hums softly*

Ryoji smiles and kisses her hair. "hmm....i wonder where Von wondered off to..." he whispers to himself

*Looks at him* Whos Von?  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm
(busos_gurl is right vini! its so annoying! cant you just sit quietly?! youre too suicidal, its pissing me off!)  
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Blair puts all her strength into it till her heart beat regularly then passed out and Danny takes over the healing proces of first her eye then her head and so on and so forth*

*akey's heart goes regular the slow down again* I-i want Koi!!! *caughs up blood*

*Shakes head not knowing who koi is but noticeing the cofed up blood and fixes the internal bleeding then goes back to the flesh wounds*

*heart still slowing* Koi......i-if you ever meet him........t-tell him.......i love you big brother.......*eyes water up and heart starts 1 beat per minute* Koi i love you big brother!

*Keeps healing calling out for Suki to come help*

*heart gives out and Akey stops breathing*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

Misuzu0614
*finally understanding shiro's purpose she teleports to danny and akey*

*Danny is flushed about to pass out but still healing he looks at Suki and without opening his mouth (Uses to much energy) He beggs her with his eyes to help*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:25 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Looks at him* Whos Von?

"hm? oh i didnt realize i was speaking out loud....Von is a freind of mine....he helped my sisters and I after our mother was killed...he travels quit a bit..but i bet if i concentrate enough, i could teleport ot him....." Ryoji says sctratching his head  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 pm
im so sorry! *kneels beside akey, hands glowing, trying to heal akey* dont die on us akey! dont die! *sobs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Looks at him* Whos Von?

"hm? oh i didnt realize i was speaking out loud....Von is a freind of mine....he helped my sisters and I after our mother was killed...he travels quit a bit..but i bet if i concentrate enough, i could teleport ot him....." Ryoji says sctratching his head

*Sighs* oh wait till morning please baby im tired *Yawns*  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"what you havent told me yet that the others dont know about her"he says pulling out a lighter.

What do you mean? Powers?

shirotora lights the lighter and puts the flame at the base of the blade. "that and the other stuff"

tell me why u want to know and i will tell you every thing i know about her

"i dont care about her past or about what she is" the knifes blade starts to turn red. "but the others might want to know about her" Shirotora says looking at Yoshinsune

Well lets just say she can controll 4 powers fire wind earth and water her past well i put the powers in her and if she get with the one she truly love and well have kids with him the kida=s will get the gens and the boy will also get the powers thats why i must kill her before she gets out of hand she was in a war but i killed her then braught her back to life!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm
Misuzu0614
im so sorry! *kneels beside akey, hands glowing, trying to heal akey* dont die on us akey! dont die! *sobs*

*Danny keeps healing till he as well passes out but Blair wakes up and tries to help as much as she can*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:29 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Looks at him* Whos Von?

*Sighs* oh wait till morning please baby im tired *Yawns*

*chuckles* "as you wish my darling"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"what you havent told me yet that the others dont know about her"he says pulling out a lighter.

What do you mean? Powers?

shirotora lights the lighter and puts the flame at the base of the blade. "that and the other stuff"

tell me why u want to know and i will tell you every thing i know about her

"i dont care about her past or about what she is" the knifes blade starts to turn red. "but the others might want to know about her" Shirotora says looking at Yoshinsune

Well lets just say she can controll 4 powers fire wind earth and water her past well i put the powers in her and if she get with the one she truly love and well have kids with him the kida=s will get the gens and the boy will also get the powers thats why i must kill her before she gets out of hand she was in a war but i killed her then braught her back to life!

"go on" he says with the blade turning bright red.  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Misuzu0614

Koi:*walks in* Akey!!! *starts crying* A-akey!!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games