Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun got up and looked at Nemu then Mayun and frowned. "Whats wrong?" He asked jumping off the bed.

-mayuns scythe appeared- dont ask, just go, protect nemu, im trusting you-

Shun nodded as he picked up Nemu bridle-style and leaped out the window. He landed on the ground and began to run.

-nemu hid her face in his chest, and begun to cry, a few moments later, shun was clothslined, sending him into a backflip as nemu rolled forwards, a massive figure in blood red armor carrying an axe stood before them-

Shun looked at the figure and drew out his rod and went to the defensive. "Who are you??" He asked, alert.

-the figure stood for a second silent, then lifted his axe- BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS!!!-he brought the axe smashing down

Shun greabbed Nemu and dodged the axe quickly. He felt tthe ground vibrate and stared i disbelief at th figure as he puts Nemu down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 pm
-the figure stood up straight, drawing a second axe-
User Image  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm
"tch." Shun said as he ran up to the figure and brought his rod hard on his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 pm
blessedheart
"tch." Shun said as he ran up to the figure and brought his rod hard on his neck.

-the figure fell to the ground, only to rise again a second later- the power of the northern winds guide me!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-the figure fell to the ground, only to rise again a second later- the power of the northern winds guide me!

"Then let it guide you away from here!" Shun yelled, hitting him on both shoulders then his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Then let it guide you away from here!" Shun yelled, hitting him on both shoulders then his head.

-he fell backwards, and once again, got back up, lunging at shun, this time, 6 more of them appeared, and nemu stood up, she glared at them-.......shun, these are warriors of khorne, the dark soldiers of the blood god!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-he fell backwards, and once again, got back up, lunging at shun, this time, 6 more of them appeared, and nemu stood up, she glared at them-.......shun, these are warriors of khorne, the dark soldiers of the blood god!

Shun dodged the soldier and looked at Nemu. "Great! No how do we get rid of them?!" Shun asked as he hit the soldiers shins to make him immobolized.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun dodged the soldier and looked at Nemu. "Great! No how do we get rid of them?!" Shun asked as he hit the soldiers shins to make him immobolized.

-a scythe appeared in her hand, similar to mayuns, only with a pinkish blade- leave it to me- she sliced them one by one, making them disappear-........master........-she took shun's hand, and ran away- we cant fight the armies of khorne  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm
Shun looked at her then nodded when she said that and followed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm
blessedheart

-once away, they watched from the forest line, as mayun, sev, and severus fought past the soldiers, and disappeared into the shadows-.........why is khorne after us?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-once away, they watched from the forest line, as mayun, sev, and severus fought past the soldiers, and disappeared into the shadows-.........why is khorne after us?

Shun looked at Nemu and rubbed the back of her hand, wishing he could answer her but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and rubbed the back of her hand, wishing he could answer her but couldn't.

-another one of them came up behind her, and placed his hand on her shoulder- nemu?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-another one of them came up behind her, and placed his hand on her shoulder- nemu?

Shun hit the hand away and held Nemu as he growled at the figure and looked to see who it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun hit the hand away and held Nemu as he growled at the figure and looked to see who it was.

-nemu smiled- shun, its arturo!- she smiled, as the warrior took off his helmet, revealing a shiny bald head, and a scar running over his lip, his eyes were brown, and his skin was pale-- she ran over, hugging him- arturo, this is my boyfriend, shun
arturo: pleasures mine  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu smiled- shun, its arturo!- she smiled, as the warrior took off his helmet, revealing a shiny bald head, and a scar running over his lip, his eyes were brown, and his skin was pale-- she ran over, hugging him- arturo, this is my boyfriend, shun
arturo: pleasures mine

Shun nodded and smiled. "Nice too meet you too. Sorry about that. I've been on edge alot this week."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games