Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:39 pm
No! I don't care what you guys say..that was just mean....I don't want to talk to you guys right now....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Damn...I really am sorry....um....I'll just leave then...I'm sorry Zhad. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.......I.......nevermind.....I'm sorry....ok? I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me one day...because your a great person and a great guy...I really didn't mean to offend you...I'm sorry....

I'll accept that as an admission of defeat. xd OK Zhad, you can drop the act now. xd

WTF??? *urgh!* That's so messed up! You guys totally played my heart....and I was so sad..... *sniffs*

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*
And Kylie, I hope this has taught you two things. The first is that no matter how bad we mess with you, you are our friend and we love you.

Yup yup you are one of my greatest friends in all Gaia. By the way what is the second thing?
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:44 pm
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Damn...I really am sorry....um....I'll just leave then...I'm sorry Zhad. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.......I.......nevermind.....I'm sorry....ok? I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me one day...because your a great person and a great guy...I really didn't mean to offend you...I'm sorry....

I'll accept that as an admission of defeat. xd OK Zhad, you can drop the act now. xd

WTF??? *urgh!* That's so messed up! You guys totally played my heart....and I was so sad..... *sniffs*

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*
And Kylie, I hope this has taught you two things. The first is that no matter how bad we mess with you, you are our friend and we love you.

Yup yup you are one of my greatest friends in all Gaia. By the way what is the second thing?
.n_n.

Nevermind, it's not important.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

.n_n.

I hope you guys are happy. You guys won and only at the expense of my feelings.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

.n_n.

That wasn't our intention. We wouldn't have done that if we knew you would take it seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:10 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Zhadgon
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

.n_n.

That wasn't our intention. We wouldn't have done that if we knew you would take it seriously.

Right. Ok.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:34 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ugh. Sorry, but that's a fail. 1/10.

yawnz... ~o~ hm... lets see... anything besides the white theme for me is hard i think........ ~o~... 9/10
for ur siggy... 11/10 XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

I feel bad for you two now...Now you'll never get to see those special pics of Kylie that I have personally seen hehe...I'm with you on this one Kylie hehe...I'll get them to beg for forgiveness upon messing with you lol!  

tkdauronXIII

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:16 pm
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

I feel bad for you two now...Now you'll never get to see those special pics of Kylie that I have personally seen hehe...I'm with you on this one Kylie hehe...I'll get them to beg for forgiveness upon messing with you lol!

O.o... so what the hell happened..................... (goes to check on previous messages)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 pm
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

Lmao! Um...Salesman has seen them....he's a good friend so yeah...lol. But Zhad hasn't. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:22 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

Lmao! Um...Salesman has seen them....he's a good friend so yeah...lol. But Zhad hasn't. ^^

Hmm...at least we can make one person suffer lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:29 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

Leave Zhad alone, or I'll break you.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:31 pm
TheEmoSalesman
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

Oh...sorry! I didn't know you and Zhad was like that...my bad. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:31 pm
TheEmoSalesman
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Thank you, Zhad. *Bows*

"No man can kill me!"  

tkdauronXIII

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:32 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
TheEmoSalesman
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII

Oh...sorry! I didn't know you and Zhad was like that...my bad. >.<

I already told you, I put him up to it.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games