Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:47 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and rubbed the back of her hand, wishing he could answer her but couldn't.

-another one of them came up behind her, and placed his hand on her shoulder- nemu?

Shun hit the hand away and held Nemu as he growled at the figure and looked to see who it was.

-nemu smiled- shun, its arturo!- she smiled, as the warrior took off his helmet, revealing a shiny bald head, and a scar running over his lip, his eyes were brown, and his skin was pale-- she ran over, hugging him- arturo, this is my boyfriend, shun
arturo: pleasures mine

Shun nodded and smiled. "Nice too meet you too. Sorry about that. I've been on edge alot this week."

-she smiled, and moved close to shun once again- umm, this is awkward  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and rubbed the back of her hand, wishing he could answer her but couldn't.

-another one of them came up behind her, and placed his hand on her shoulder- nemu?

Shun hit the hand away and held Nemu as he growled at the figure and looked to see who it was.

-nemu smiled- shun, its arturo!- she smiled, as the warrior took off his helmet, revealing a shiny bald head, and a scar running over his lip, his eyes were brown, and his skin was pale-- she ran over, hugging him- arturo, this is my boyfriend, shun

Shun nodded and smiled. "Nice too meet you too. Sorry about that. I've been on edge alot this week."

Shun tilted his head then smiled as he took Nemu hand in his.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

umm, shun....arturo is my...ex-fiance........
(g2g)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(g2g)

(Bye)
Shun blinked then looked at Arturo then at Nemu. "Eh??" He said, totally flabbergasted.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:53 am
ed looked out the window, seen an blood red cloud in the sky, then he returned to the reading of the newspaper "khorne... wnder what or who he is after..." now ed was back shrouded in his own toghts  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm
notingles
ed looked out the window, seen an blood red cloud in the sky, then he returned to the reading of the newspaper "khorne... wnder what or who he is after..." now ed was back shrouded in his own toghts
*the young girl comes up behind him and she lightly taps his shoulder*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:10 pm
rena akai
notingles
ed looked over his sholder, being sited "these days i'l still find out how people keep bursting in my house... hello, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 pm
notingles
rena akai
notingles
ed looked over his sholder, being sited "these days i'l still find out how people keep bursting in my house... hello, who are you?"
*she looks shocked that there was someone in this house* oh! i was just wondering around nanno~  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:16 pm
rena akai
notingles
rena akai
notingles
*she looks shocked that there was someone in this house* oh! i was just wondering around nanno~
"in any case, make yourself at home... i dont really care"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm
notingles
rena akai
notingles
rena akai
notingles
"in any case, make yourself at home... i dont really care"
*she smiles and she jumps on his lap like a kitten*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(g2g)

(Bye)
Shun blinked then looked at Arturo then at Nemu. "Eh??" He said, totally flabbergasted.

.....300 years ago, thier was a war going on, and arturo saved my father...mayuns life, in return, mayun promised his first born daughters hand in marriage to arturo.....but before he could hav e adaughter, arturo fell in love, and married another girl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(g2g)

(Bye)

.....300 years ago, thier was a war going on, and arturo saved my father...mayuns life, in return, mayun promised his first born daughters hand in marriage to arturo.....but before he could hav e adaughter, arturo fell in love, and married another girl

"Oh." shun said getting it and smiled at Arturo. "Congrats on falling in love. Its a nice feeling." He said happily, smiling at Nemu.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:51 pm
*she sat against a wall waiting for something it seemed like*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(g2g)

(Bye)

"Oh." shun said getting it and smiled at Arturo. "Congrats on falling in love. Its a nice feeling." He said happily, smiling at Nemu.

-she smiled, and held closely to shun- arturo, why are the wrriors of khorne attacking?
arturo:....a rogue vampire attacked, and nearly killed khorne, he's launching a war of extermination against all vampires  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games