Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:07 pm
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing
*flies in and lands carefully, looking around to see what's going on*

Hey, everyone! What's up?

*walks over to his spot in the thick grass, but sees it's overgrown from lack of trimming*

Ahhh...!

*leans low to the ground, then breathes fire over the patch, reducing the tall stems to dust that blows away, then sitting carefully on the warm short grass left behind*

Well, that's one way to get rid of a nuisance :3
*smirks & waves*
Heya Dracos!

Hi! *grins* I like the simple approaches to things. What can I say? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:09 pm
ok ive got to go for dinner.. ill be back in a couple of hours once im done my hw tho^^  

Zanzarus

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:09 pm
DoomNeko
Man, I'm having one hell of a lucky day. Earlier in the morning I got an event and sadly, couldn't find it. (forgot to look at the bottom of the page)
Then, about an hour later, I had gotte another one, a pink giftbox floating around my screen. Now I just got another one, although I had to check the bottom of the page to get it. Weird o_O;;

Ah well, I won't complain. Maybe with the funds I'll get from selling them I'll finally be able to get the black musketeer hat and, after a long wait, finally grey out the most costly item on my Wishlist. LOl I'lll have gotten both extremes xd
Hnn I Havent Got Anything More This Month Only This Coon Tail ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:11 pm
Audi Kitty
ok ive got to go for dinner.. ill be back in a couple of hours once im done my hw tho^^

Bye, Audi! *snuggles* I'll see you when you get back maybe.  

DracosBlackwing

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:11 pm
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

*walks over to his spot in the thick grass, but sees it's overgrown from lack of trimming*

Ahhh...!

*leans low to the ground, then breathes fire over the patch, reducing the tall stems to dust that blows away, then sitting carefully on the warm short grass left behind*

*smirks & waves*
Heya Dracos!

*sniffs*
It smells like burnt grass and brimstone in here now  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:13 pm
Bye Audi See You around *Waves*  

Nathan Azzcarn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:16 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
DoomNeko
Man, I'm having one hell of a lucky day. Earlier in the morning I got an event and sadly, couldn't find it. (forgot to look at the bottom of the page)
Then, about an hour later, I had gotte another one, a pink giftbox floating around my screen. Now I just got another one, although I had to check the bottom of the page to get it. Weird o_O;;

Ah well, I won't complain. Maybe with the funds I'll get from selling them I'll finally be able to get the black musketeer hat and, after a long wait, finally grey out the most costly item on my Wishlist. LOl I'lll have gotten both extremes xd

Heh, well I got a pink link and a pink box last week as well, and a few pink links the week before. There's a few things I can conclude from knowing this... I'm either :

A) ...one lucky b*****d. biggrin
B) ...getting much outta the karma system. :3
C) ...spend way too much time on Gaia. xp
D) ...all of the above xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:19 pm
DoomNeko
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
DoomNeko

Heh, well I got a pink link and a pink box last week as well, and a few pink links the week before. There's a few things I can conclude from knowing this... I'm either :

I say D  

Darien_Thread

DracosBlackwing

Darien_Thread
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Ahhh...!

*smirks & waves*
Heya Dracos!

*sniffs*

Hey! I'm a clean burning dragon! No heavy fumes of excess pollution!

*sniffs the air, then fans his wings*

...Does smell like burnt grass though...

DoomNeko
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
DoomNeko

Hmm D)
Hehehe

Nathan Azzcarn

Sonya Khatsworth

Audi Kitty

Okies, well have a good meal then! ^^  
*poofs in with tacky shirt and other wierd things on* I'm back from my vacation in Azeroth he he he  

Vashyyk

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:21 pm
Vashyyk
*poofs in with tacky shirt and other wierd things on* I'm back from my vacation in Azeroth he he he
Hey Hello Vashyyk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:21 pm
DracosBlackwing
Darien_Thread
DracosBlackwing
DoomNeko
DracosBlackwing

Ahhh...!

*smirks & waves*
Heya Dracos!

*sniffs*

Hey! I'm a clean burning dragon! No heavy fumes of excess pollution!

*sniffs the air, then fans his wings*

...Does smell like burnt grass though...

*sniffs agien*
aww thats better  

Darien_Thread

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:26 pm
Vashyyk

Azeroth? I've never been there before... Where is it? It sounds familiar...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games