Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:37 pm
The alarms around the Snagem Headquarters would begin to blare, a loud piercing noise in protest to a strange occurrence within one of the rooms that housed the men and women of Snagem. A bright shining light glared from behind one of the doors, a line of dented vent sides leading the way to Reno's room where the light was coming from. Although the Chi sensors meant to prevent something like Io from teleporting away again without notice, the source of where one would assume the disturbance was gave out no signal, possibly due to equipment malfunction. The whole base would begin to shake slightly as the massive power began to pulse, hopefully alerting the Snagems to the impending event about to occur in their own base.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am
"It should be right here." Looking up at the large mountain, Arthur couldn't help gulping. He was feeling a mixture of fear and anticipation. Who could blame him really...a new trainer about to walk into what some called the house of thieves. Then again, they were called robin hood-type thieves, though they didn't really give to the poor. Arthur saw them as a group being chaotic good. "Behind this waterfall," Arthur continued. Lava, Arthur's Cyndaquil, winced at the sight of it. Being a fire-type, he wasn't to keen on getting wet. Still, since he refused to go into his pokeball, he'd have to just take the risk of getting wet. Holding his hat over Lava's flame, Arthur led him through the waterfall as quickly as possible. Fortunately only a drop got to Lava's flame, turning into steam immediately.

Squeezing the water out of his hat, Arthur nervously approached the door now before him. As he was about to open it, he heard a loud noise ring through the air. They both closed their ears from it, immediately assuming the alarm was for them. "I'm no intrudder!" Arthur called out to whoever was listening. However, the alarm didn't stop. Opening the door, Arthur put his hands up just in case someone was waiting for him.

"I'm no intrudder," he repeated. "I'm just new."  

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm
Ryan arrives at the gate leading to the Tin Tower. He takes a deep breath and exhales, his breath showing on the cool of the night. Here was part one of all this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:19 pm
"Hello there new guy." Sub said as he greeted Arthur. "Find your way here alright?" He asked the lad. "Hm...GRAY? What is all that noise about?" Sub asked as the alarms went off, however the AI did not answer. "Worthless program..." He grunted.

"Excuse me, sir, what business do you have here?" A Monk would ask Ryan as he greeted him at the gate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 pm
SubonicXP
"Excuse me, sir, what business do you have here?" A Monk would ask Ryan as he greeted him at the gate.

"I am here seeking proof of the purity of my soul. I wish to attempt to ring the Clear Bell." Ryan says. There would be no hiding his task from the monks, not with what he had need for.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"I am here seeking proof of the purity of my soul. I wish to attempt to ring the Clear Bell." Ryan says. There would be no hiding his task from the monks, not with what he had need for.
"Do not be a fool boy, such a task is impossible, turn back and go home." The monk scoffed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Do not be a fool boy, such a task is impossible, turn back and go home." The monk scoffed.

"I am willing to challenge the impossible if I am to go after the North Wind of the Aurora. Only those who are can. And I need to know. And besides, I have seen the impossible overturned with my own eyes before, several times." Ryan says in a very calm tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:36 pm
RCCaughtem

"I am willing to challenge the impossible if I am to go after the North Wind of the Aurora. Only those who are can. And I need to know. And besides, I have seen the impossible overturned with my own eyes before, several times." Ryan says in a very calm tone.

"Your words mean nothing here." The monk said in a stern voice.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan taps the Fog Badge pinned to his collar. "Then maybe this does." Ryan says, keeping his voice calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan taps the Fog Badge pinned to his collar. "Then maybe this does." Ryan says, keeping his voice calm.

"Barely." The monk grunted. "Not that it shows your worth, only Morty's, you may enter." The monk said as he stepped to the side to let Ryan pass through the gate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:51 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Barely." The monk grunted. "Not that it shows your worth, only Morty's, you may enter." The monk said as he stepped to the side to let Ryan pass through the gate.

Oh the second thoughts of going this alone were starting to creep into Ryan's mind, but he pushed them away immediately. Ryan nods in thanks and continues on towards the Tin Tower.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm
RCCaughtem

Oh the second thoughts of going this alone were starting to creep into Ryan's mind, but he pushed them away immediately. Ryan nods in thanks and continues on towards the Tin Tower.

As RC entered the gate, a building that blocks off the city from the actual tower, he would get all kinds of glares from the various monks, most of them young monk trainees, and a few of their masters. None would bother him until he arrived at the stairs which led up to the second floor, and eventually the tower. At the stairs a monk stood guard, in a meditative stance.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

As RC entered the gate, a building that blocks off the city from the actual tower, he would get all kinds of glares from the various monks, most of them young monk trainees, and a few of their masters. None would bother him until he arrived at the stairs which led up to the second floor, and eventually the tower. At the stairs a monk stood guard, in a meditative stance.

Ryan would walk past them all. He did not care what they thought. They had their world, he had his. He wanted to navigate it without too much of an issue.

Ryan approaches the monk at the stairs. Ryan takes a deep breath and bows. "I am one who seeks the North Wind of the Aurora. I wish to see if I am worthy of being in it's presence. I request a chance to ring the Clear Bell and test the purity of my soul." he says to the monk in a very calm and respectful voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 pm
SubonicXP

Rather than having guns raised in his face like he'd expected, Arthur instead got a warm welcome from the leader. He immediately assumed he was playing good cop, though there wasn't anyone around to play bad cop. However, he put the thought out of his mind when the leader didn't even know why the alarms were sounding. That when he knew he was safe.

"H-hello," Arthur greeted. "My name is Arthur. Nice to meet you." Bowing respectfully with his hat still in his hand, Arthur couldn't help but the cowering Lava. There was something about the leader that just freaked him out, though Arthur couldn't really see it. From what he could tell, the leader was completely normal in every way. What could he possibly be hiding?  

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 am
GRAY would finally recover from the sensory backlash that the sensors had caused and process the data offered by the sensors both in existence and reduced to scrap metal. "It would seem someone managed to fry some of our precautionary chi sensors for the event of another Psychic Chi user attempting to exfiltrate themselves. It seems I'm forced to blame Reno due to the sheer lack of evidence and the destroyed sensors near his room. Remind to review all of the footage involving him later, I think he may have managed to create a chi nuke." GRAY announced over Sub's SNAG, keeping his unique brand of humor and occasional dislike of Reno and his experiments prevalent in his speech patterns.

(I'm sorry I stole GRAY for a minute Sub, but an explanation was needed. You can delete the post and alter it if you feel it doesn't fit with GRAY, so this is just simply an idea. If its all good, simply delete the OOC note that this is so I know me doing this with a reason is alright.)  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games