Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:36 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

-chuckles amused- Considering what she says on her profile Sky, she does. Though with a strill, it may the best place for it. Mostly for us. -laughs then explains a little- Stills can be very protective over their owners Sky. Their very intelligent and carnivorous. Ferocious with six legs, each with very deadly claws. Sometimes it's best to leave them at home or in your ship, verses letting them follow you and killing someone they perceive as a threat. Mine is only a few months old but she's already very loyal. -chuckles- Though she does still chew on anything she can get away with. I agree though, don't take your eyes off any of those three females.

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
sons and/ or daughters of Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:40 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

**laughs** ya may be right there than I could learn more cause Kasai can be pretty tight lipped sometimes....hey how would a Mando take ta a vampire????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:53 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

close but I guess I will have ta side with ya....but if it were curlier and more orange it surely would be....**laughs**

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** your welcome....but when are ya two gonna get back ta fighting???? I was enjoying watching ya two fight I was just getting ready ta get some popcorn and sit back and watch the circus show....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:24 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast cursed under his breath when he felt Jin's legs fold between them as momentum carried him down with him, knowing it would not be good. Annoyed Jin blocked is punch, he went to move his arm to elbow him as they landed only Jin's hand had grabbed tightly onto his arm and he could not move it to hit him. Thinking quick seeing what the man was doing Naast hissed at Jin, "I don't think so vod!" Then took his other hand and aimed it at Jin's upper arm to break his hold on his arm as Jin's legs flipped him over to the side onto the now broken table, saving his shoulder from certain injury. His armor protecting most of him from the broken table and glass aside from a three inch piece of broken glass now sticking in his own upper arm. Rolling quickly to get up the glass fell out of his arm and he moved to pin a submission grip onto Jin's armored legs. "You's goin' ta get da favor returned Jin!"

~watches Mirdala as he started to get to his feet, slightly distracted by his vods and the old sith, not so distracted that he missed the man's movement towards his legs. Letting Mirdala grab his legs he smirked at him then rolled over breaking the hold on his legs then quickly kicking one leg out to kick Mirdala in the face~

(brothers)

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

~being distracted Mirdala's chair leg his the back of his upper thigh~ Osi'kyr! ~going down he rolled to use momentum to aid him getting back to his feet, favoring his leg that was hit. As he did a blaster shot from Rassa flew in front of him exploding parts of the wall behind him. Having already told both the females to shut it he ignored the shot while taking a few steps to get his leg under him as best could be in the time he had. Limping badly now, he aimed his vambrace at Mirdala and fired his flamethrower at him, not to kill, but back Mirdala up enough to give his leg more time to get back under him without limping as bad~

(s**t
combat gear worn on lower arm above hands, can hold numerous weapons)

~nods head~

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:25 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

close but I guess I will have ta side with ya....but if it were curlier and more orange it surely would be....**laughs**

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** your welcome....but when are ya two gonna get back ta fighting???? I was enjoying watching ya two fight I was just getting ready ta get some popcorn and sit back and watch the circus show....

~rolls eyes~ I take that back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:50 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

*looks at him* Yes.

~rolls eyes huffing~

*smirks*  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:54 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

*looks at him still unemotional and sets her blaster on the table in front of her* I'm here vod, if you're still walking when Mirdala is done with you.

(brother)

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.

*gives an unemotional smirk* No.

~glances in her direction thinking to himself to keep his peripheral on her just to be safe from the fellow assassin~ Ner ge'na!

(My a**)

*gives an unemotional smirk propping her boot on the edge of the table folding her arms over her chest watching the two*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:56 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
*gives an unemotional smirk*

Arris Zern
*humphs rolling eyes eyes still unemotional*

She looks at her thinking then laughs, "I really need more to drink! I think I'm understanding you now!"

*nods head once*  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:07 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

*looks at Sky still unemotional* I have a strill.

aaaah Arris but I da not want ta meet it....so just let it stay in your ship like a good pet....was just contemplating who was more of a hothead ya or my daughter Kasai....in my book y'all are pretty neck and neck....

*looks at her unemotionally then shakes her head getting up to go grab something else to drink then returns to her table* Perhaps I should bring my strill out. She could use a snack.

(read above for translation of strill)

**looks at ya and shakes my head** noooo....I think we can let ya keep her on your ship....

*smirks* I should let her out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:37 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

-chuckles looking at Jin- Vod, I don't know how to put this to you gently, so I'll be blunt. Yes that hair looks like clown hair.

(brother)

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

-grins laughing- Better than handing you the shavers right now.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:43 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:52 pm
MuyamiKasai
KaTatya
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

:::yawns looking around::: Damn Naast is at it again... whose the new guy? :::sticks her tongue out at Reve::: uhmmm yes I am sis. I've been sleeping so I couldn't have done anything.... this time.

-rolls her eyes as Kasai sticks out her tongue- Careful Sis, you may loose that thing one day.  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:55 pm
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

KaTatya

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:48 am
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

-chuckles looking at Jin- Vod, I don't know how to put this to you gently, so I'll be blunt. Yes that hair looks like clown hair.

(brother)

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

-grins laughing- Better than handing you the shavers right now.

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:57 am
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

*looks at him still unemotional and sets her blaster on the table in front of her* I'm here vod, if you're still walking when Mirdala is done with you.

(brother)

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.

*gives an unemotional smirk* No.

~glances in her direction thinking to himself to keep his peripheral on her just to be safe from the fellow assassin~ Ner ge'na!

(My a**)

*gives an unemotional smirk propping her boot on the edge of the table folding her arms over her chest watching the two*

~tries to ignore the assassin only has the growing sense she is not to be fully ignored~ Hra'ne, shi meg ni linibar.

(Great, just what I need)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games