Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:13 pm
shoki_de_nai

Also, word of advice to everyone:
If you know you're intolerant to something, don't eat it! No matter how lazy you are about making food, or how few other things there are to eat, or how you think only a little bit can't hurt.

Uuuughhhh....Never....again. gonk

Been there. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:15 pm
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai

Also, word of advice to everyone:
If you know you're intolerant to something, don't eat it! No matter how lazy you are about making food, or how few other things there are to eat, or how you think only a little bit can't hurt.

Uuuughhhh....Never....again. gonk
Lawls, for some reason I am now picturing you trying to eat some poor gay boy since we were one minute chatting about intolerance to homosexuals and then you suddenly switched thoughts to talking about eating some unnamed food your intolerant too. xd

Yeah, bad timing...but my digestive system is having a full-out rebellion here. But not against gays, against milk. Damn you milk, damn you and your cereal accomplice!
I don't understand, it was only a little bit...and I've never had a reaction this bad before, usually it's just a tummy ache. crying  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:46 pm
shoki_de_nai

Yeah, bad timing...but my digestive system is having a full-out rebellion here. But not against gays, against milk. Damn you milk, damn you and your cereal accomplice!
I don't understand, it was only a little bit...and I've never had a reaction this bad before, usually it's just a tummy ache. crying
Hope you feel better soon.

I normally have no problem with milk, but when I was suffering from acid reflux a few years back I had to be careful to avoid it or I would be breathing fire and holding my belly all day long. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:25 pm
One problem with me playing games.... when people talk to me, I automatically respond and have no memory of it. I later found out that I'm cooking curry for dinner!

@Shoki, maybe your lactose intolerant?  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:03 am
Crenn
@Shoki, maybe your lactose intolerant?

Oh, I know I am. I was just...feeling too lazy to care, there was little else easy to eat, and I figured a little wouldn't hurt much. I was wrong. sweatdrop Also, last time I had milk the reaction wasn't this bad. Maybe 'cause I haven't had it in years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:11 am
Diana Vulpes
Fog is barely tolerant of homosexuals himself and he is one.

It can't be helped if I have high standards. Queens are just too much. Not only that, but they're the ones the media focuses on, which means that so long as they continue to act outrageous, the rest of us are going to get hit with stereotypes and prejudice which are extremely difficult to overcome.

I've gone over this conversation more than enough times in the ED. It's a horrible thing to say, but I'd much prefer if gay guys were more like straight ones, except we'd throw the liking women part out the window. Other than that, I'm all for it. I don't want to fall in love with a guy who wears mascara and fake eyelashes and shrills at me in a voice that could crack glass. If I wanted that, I'd fall in love with my aunt Nina.*shudders*  

FogSage

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:19 am
Oh, I think you underestimate the fun value of cross-dressing, although I can't pull it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 am
Shaviv
Oh, I think you underestimate the fun value of cross-dressing, although I can't pull it off.

Cross-dressing, bah. A fetish that is sadly taken to the extremes in modern society. Sorry, but I have no desire to wear bras and panties and mince about like I'm some hotshit fashion diva. I desire to lift weights and roughhouse and do all the things that regular guys do, even though I'm too shy for it. I want to be a man, and I want my man to be a man. Like I said, there's hardly any difference between a ultra-femme man and a woman, save for genitalia or lack thereof. If you're into femme gays, you may as well just get yourself a woman and have her wear a strap-on while she drills you or vice versa.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:31 am
Actually, my tastes in men and woman are completely different. While I may be more attractive to men with a more slender and effeminate frame, I am more attracted to full figured woman than scrawny ones.

As far as personality goes it remains the same regardless of gender. Fun, intelligent, strong willed, a bit of an evil streak and yet also with a tender sensitive side. Considering I have no preconceived notions of gender roles I have absolutely no problems with a male that acts a little effeminate, or a woman that is more on the butch side.

What I absolutely cannot stand are prissy little high maintenance individuals, be it a man or a woman. It is one thing to be a little on the sensitive side, it is another to be overly emotional and get upset over every little thing that happens.

I also have a huge aversion against slutty people, again be they male or female. By this I mean people that go trolling for sex and have little qualms where they find it. Sleeping with people the same day they just met and/or a first date. I have no problems with casual sex with people one knows well, but I am disgusted with the behavior of actually seeking sex with strangers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:38 am
Out of all the gay people I've met IRL, I think only a couple have been borderline really flaming. Just because something is a stereotype doesn't mean it's the most common thing you'll find. Most of them are just like everybody else, and if you think you'll only be able to find a flaming queen, then I think you're really not giving them a fair chance. Who cares what the media says? It's hardly right anyway.  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:51 am
I have a job interview tomorrow for Barnes and Noble! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:01 am
shoki_de_nai

Good luck Shoki! I'll be thinking of you the whole day surprised  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:02 am
shoki_de_nai

Best of luck!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:03 pm
Af Mas
Out of all the gay people I've met IRL, I think only a couple have been borderline really flaming. Just because something is a stereotype doesn't mean it's the most common thing you'll find. Most of them are just like everybody else, and if you think you'll only be able to find a flaming queen, then I think you're really not giving them a fair chance. Who cares what the media says? It's hardly right anyway.

I suppose I'm a very shallow individual then. I could never live with a flamer, or even have a relationship with one, no matter how nice a person they are. Their ways and activities are too distracting and extreme for me to ever fully accept, and I would see them less as human beings and more as circus clowns, desperate for attention and not caring if that attention be favorable or malicious.

Oh, and I'm writing a short story about a fictional man who desires to rid the entire world of religion by slaughtering the heads of every major, and eventually, minor religion out there. He says he's a humanist, that he desires to free humankind from the ignorance and rules of religion and God, and to allow them to truly live life without dictatorship. He doesn't seek power or fame, and he tells a character on par with the teachings of Falwell and Phelps that deity is the most evil concept of all. I'm thinking about calling it the Revolution of Innocence, but that seems a little hokey.

I love college. I was sitting on a bench, drinking my chocolate latte and looking around and thought "I feel so happy here." biggrin  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Went to Walmart this afternoon to buy a few things. When I came back out, it was dark, rainy, and very congested with traffic. Not a good night to drive, but I had no choice.

Driving back was like driving in hell. My windshield wipers wouldn't do s**t and the windshield was all smeary, like some perverted goblin had rubbed oil into it. There was also the issue of me having to look everywhere at once, and being subsequently blinded by the reflections of all the neon, headlights, and street lamps, of which there were quite a lot. But worst of all was the fact that the painted guidelines, which every driver relies on, had faded to practically nothing, and in the darkness I almost went right into traffic twice at red lights because they were not clearly visible. The second time was the worst, because I realized too late that I was going over the line and braked HARD, causing me to skid forward about a foot and a half, which scared the living s**t out of ME and everyone else. Luckily, I was able to back up before the light changed. I'm fine though, just scared as all ******** it to say that if I need to do shopping, I'll be doing it in the daylight hours from now on.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games