Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:19 pm
" i am debating on how much troble you all are in, i do not much care for tardieness" she replyed waving her hand toward the empty desk singaling she should takee her seat now "pherhaps if you doo well enofe on to days menue, your punishment wont be quite as sever"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:20 pm
listening from the door. "wow. Mean teacher."  

hoplite323

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:21 pm
Ashi-Ashi
" i am debating on how much troble you all are in, i do not much care for tardieness" she replyed waving her hand toward the empty desk singaling she should takee her seat now "pherhaps if you doo well enofe on to days menue, your punishment wont be quite as sever"
"Yes Ma'm and I Apologise For Me and Tye's Tardieness" She Sits By Tye and Gives Him his Backpack and Wispers "Dont Forget it Again! Im not your Mother"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
"uh kinda, kinda feel lonely" she rubbs her arms
y didint you say so now i fill bad
*two arms come from leons sadow and swalow her while he walks in to the sadows*
"its okay" she said then saw nothing but darkness
thay aper in the sadowes in the back of the class
she blinks "wow that was fast" she whispered, she moved back against the wall, keeping to the shadows

yah
*leon startid to tern in to a sadow so he culd ous the sadow from her to get to his seat*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi
"Yes Ma'm and I Apologise For Me and Tye's Tardieness" She Sits By Tye and Gives Him his Backpack and Wispers "Dont Forget it Again! Im not your Mother"
i did not forget it i was dragged off by my ear and nearly got it ripped off  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:24 pm
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
"uh kinda, kinda feel lonely" she rubbs her arms
y didint you say so now i fill bad
*two arms come from leons sadow and swalow her while he walks in to the sadows*
"its okay" she said then saw nothing but darkness
thay aper in the sadowes in the back of the class
she blinks "wow that was fast" she whispered, she moved back against the wall, keeping to the shadows

yah
*leon startid to tern in to a sadow so he culd ous the sadow from her to get to his seat*
"err okay" she bit her lip before taking a step towards her seat  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:25 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi

She looked Forward but Wispered back "Then Dont be Late Again and Maybe she Wont Have to Come and Dragg you By the Ear to get you here"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi

She looked Forward but Wispered back "Then Dont be Late Again and Maybe she Wont Have to Come and Dragg you By the Ear to get you here"
i did not even know we had this class!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:27 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi

She Rolls her Eyes "Niether Did I! I just looked at The Paper with all Of Our Claases Marked on it! Use your HEAD!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi

She Rolls her Eyes "Niether Did I! I just looked at The Paper with all Of Our Claases Marked on it! Use your HEAD!"
....we have a paper like that? and why did you use me as a scape goat about the shower thing?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:30 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

....we have a paper like that? and why did you use me as a scape goat about the shower thing?

"What?" She said Not understanding what he said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:31 pm
she glanced around the class room once more "is every one here and ready to begain now?" she asked as virgil retrund draging in some thing that looked some thing like a cat behind him, droping it front of her feet before virgil jumped back onto his place on her desk "so glade you could join us..." she said calmy as seh kicked him inthe behind sending him sliding under the desk of the nearest empty desk  

Ashi-Ashi

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

why did you use the shower thing as a scape goat?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:33 pm
"Owch. I already hate this class." get up and sits at the desk.  

hoplite323

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:34 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

why did you use the shower thing as a scape goat?

"What the Heck is a Scape Goat?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games