Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:14 pm
Kitty just starts singing 2 herself i wonder if any1 notices  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:35 pm
Waves and continues runing.she reaches her house "How am i gunna get thru my window-" she stoped "roots" she laughed and the roots held her up and reached her window "AWESOME!" she said jumping in her room window, she ran in the shower and when she got out her mother knoked on the door "Yeah?"
"Just wanted to see if u had any request fir ur b-day present....this is teh last day till ur b-day!" she yelled thru the door
"No mom!!!" she said opening the door "I GOTTA GO BYE MOM"
"NO WAIT I GOTTA GET U SOMETHING" she said rushing after her
"No it is fine!!!" she said runing out of th ehouse....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:49 am
((awesome))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 pm
Khana stares at the chalkboard pretending no one was there or is going to be there.  

Khana Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 pm
"hey Khana wat r u thinking"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:23 pm
"How I am suppose to help plan the events up on the bullentin board..."Khana said slowly pointing her finger at the event paper and still looking forward.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Fujuki ran into the class when the teacher was turned around and she ran in her seat by the window, wow i am a bit early......but.....im tired.... =.= she thought with her eyes slowly closing as all of her energy slowly disapated........  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:57 am
"hey Fujuki ur a little late"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 am
Oz started to lock his dorm room door."There. Now come on we are going to be late!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 am
Khana's glance shifted to Fujuki when she rushed in."Trouble this morning I suppose Fujuki?" Khana said turning around in her direction.  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:43 am
Flame walked in and sat in his seat behind Fujuki I am gonna be so tired at the end of today.... He thought nodding to everyone  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:51 pm
"Well...a minute of bad luck can only bring a minute of good luck" Khana said faintly but trying to cheer them up a little.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:36 pm
*Chihiro runs with Oz into the classroom and she sits in her desk*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:07 pm
"hi Chihiro have a good nights rest"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:50 pm
"O.O really???im late??? >.< damn" she said with black under her eyes she was so tired and didnt even sleep last night "cant wait till this is over =.="
"Okay class! settle down! we will be doing a new lesson this new learning perid" she said walking past each desk and puting a few papers on each one. when she past Fujuki and Flame she said "Not enought sleep?" she said noticing the ywere both a little tired....well Flame anyways.Fujuki was soooo tired she was replying slower than usual
"Oh....no....srry" she said almost falling asleep
"Its alright....take ur time..." she walked past Flame "You either huh???" she shood her head "what is going on onw a days?"...........
Fujuki took longer on the worksheets tha normal. almost falling asleep after every other question......  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games