Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 am
OOC:your avi is hot
IC: she smiles" I am glad you are here with me, i am know you will never leave me, or let me down, i am sure of that"She said smiling of the thought of being with him for all enternity  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:31 pm
OOC: Why thank you. ^^ I like yours as well.

IC: Without a moment more, I leaned down and kissed her soft lips, feeling a surge of energy like never before flow through me.. 'Could this be my love for her?..' I thought to myself as I continued to kiss her.

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm
OOC"thanks

IC:she kisses him back then licks down his neck adn feeds from him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 pm
I open my eyes wide and let out a passionate sigh. 'I am thankful that I am the one who gives her strength..' I thought to myself as I hug her close while she feeds on me.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am
She drank letting his delic blood flow through her, then pushed back catching her breath, then licked the remainder off his neck"thank you my love"she said hugging him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 am
Cutegirlo0o
Kaoru crossed the room over to him instantly and brought up her power of healing. She put her hands on his ribs and they healed quickly, "Sano you should really take better care of yourself.." she said quietly while healing every part of his hurt body, "you're lucky my healing powers have improved or else they wouldn't heal as fast.." she finished with that and stood a half step backward, looking pretty weak herself, "Feel any better..?" she asked still looking at him in a worried expression.

Sano blushed and smiled at Kaoru "You do not have to worry about me I am a chevalier, even without your powers these wounds would heal with ease, as long a I feed on enough blood I am immortal." he sighed, the last part making him worry. He hadn't been a chevalier long enough to have fed and was worried now, about how he would get the blood.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:42 pm
Kaoru looked at her sister in an apologetic manor, "Excuse me sister.. could you leave Sano and I alone for a moment please?.." she said shyly. Her sister only nodded, smiled, and left the room quietly. Kaoru then turned back to Sano, taking half a step toward him, a little worried, "What if.." she started saying, but had to start over, "What if I... helped you Sano..." she said looking down, "I mean... I... I noticed you haven't had any blood... so I was wondering..." she met his gaze and locked eyes with him, pulling back her shirt collar and tilting her head up a bit, exposing her throat. She hoped he would understand what she meant by doing so..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 pm
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
She drank letting his delic blood flow through her, then pushed back catching her breath, then licked the remainder off his neck"thank you my love"she said hugging him

I sighed happily at her touch, "Anything for you, my love." I said smiling and hugging her back.

XScarredxHeroX

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:56 am
Sano realized what she meant and looked away, his face bright red as replied "I..I uhh..thank you for th offer...b-but I think I'll wait until I really need it.." he was surprised at how shy he was being and looked down at the floor "It's just...I don't..I don't want to do anything that could hurt you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:03 pm
She looked at him then smiled then walked to the couch and fell asleep, she always fell asleep after feeding  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 pm
Kaoru blushed and looked back at him, 'So he wants to do this the hard way...' she thought to herself, 'Sano... let me take care of you... please...' She eased her way over to him and straddled his legs, sitting on his lap facing him, blushing like crazy of course.. she had never done this before for anyone.. "Sano, you need it now... I know you do and you know you do... please..." her voice getting quieter as she tried to look into his eyes, "let me help you Sano... I know you won't hurt me... I trust you more than anyone..." then she looked down at the floor and said in a whisper, "I... I love you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am
Sano looked her in the eyes ready to argue, but as soon as he did knew she wouldn't stop "O-Oky...fine...but I'm only taking a little." he muttered in defeat, still blushing brightly he leaned in to her neck, sighing a bit at how strong her scent was "I'm sorry if his hurts..." he whispered as he carefully sunk his fangs into her throat an began to drink.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:16 am
She gasped at the feeling of Sano's fangs sinking into her throat, and the feeling of her blood being drawn from her. Kaoru held on to him and just relaxed.. she closed her eyes and loved the satisfaction of being his source of life.. the feeling of taking care of someone she loved.. it was pleasure to her, in a way.. she loved Sano with all her heart.. she knew that now..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 am
Name: Maron Kusakabe
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waepons/powers: she carries a band (like ones for rythmical gymnastics) and a katana but you never can see them.
Bio: She lives all alone from her childhood on. She has good friends which she wants to protect even at the cost of her own life. She is talented in rythmical gymnastics.
Species: One can not see it on her but she is a chyropteran as well as Saya.
Attitude: She is not too quiet. She is speaking for the most part.  

kuchikirukiachan2

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 pm
Cutegirlo0o
She gasped at the feeling of Sano's fangs sinking into her throat, and the feeling of her blood being drawn from her. Kaoru held on to him and just relaxed.. she closed her eyes and loved the satisfaction of being his source of life.. the feeling of taking care of someone she loved.. it was pleasure to her, in a way.. she loved Sano with all her heart.. she knew that now..

Sano drank deeply, growing more addicted with every moment. Not only because it was blood, but because it was her blood. With every drop he drank he felt closer to Kaoru than ever and had to use all his will power to force himself to stop and pull back before he took too much K...Kaoru...are..are you okay?" he asked having trouble shaking off this daze and finding himself feel quite euphoric.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff