Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 am

Dragoon__x

:: Donators ::
Shelby 2008 :: 3,000
Inexcusably KiWi :: Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice
BitTorrent :: 3,322
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Dark Mule 161---- :: TOO FREAKIN' MUCHUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Eggs!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Oh, Willa,
you don't have to put them
in the Incubator for me...

The only one that really needs it
is my cute little black one.

But here's my scroll:
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/62981

(Also: I have just been STALKING you,
haven't I?
All over Gaia...
I swear I don't mean to,
you just turn up where I'm posting!)

Stay Free My Misery
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Stalking me? LOL! Was thinking it could be the other way around! Our paths have crossed many times recently. 3nodding xd

Glad to put both your scroll and eggs in the Incubator! That's what it's here for ... to get us all adult dragons and to have fun doing it! 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:28 am

Has the DragCave been putting out eggs at weird times again? Seems like since yesterday afternoon, when I log in at the top of the hour, there have been no eggs.

Had to get up *yawn* early this morning. Decided to give the Cave a try at 7 a.m., thinking there would be fewer people on and may increase my chances of getting one of those elusive metallics. But nothing.

Besides that, it also seems to be taking forever for the DC pages to load.

Anyone else having these problems? neutral

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:37 am

Now, I'm getting that weird dark brown background screen. Wonder if the Cave is having problems again? confused
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:01 am

Was reading the forums both in DC and the DC guild. Seems there have been some problems reported by some people about the Cave not having any eggs on some hours (variable hours... nothing consistent).

Some believe that the eggs are being snatched up so quickly that it appears the Cave didn't have any. Not buying that theory. Even at its busiest (and when it's been taking forever for the pages to load on my comp), I've seen eggs... just couldn't click them fast enough to get one.

I've been very frequently checking the Cave this past hour and still haven't seen any eggs. Not even abandons. Hmmm...

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 am

You know......the wonky release times could be a good thing if the whole new dragon thing is going to come true soon..........could make it so that TJ could release a new egg and people won't be watching the cave at the hour, see it and go bananas.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:25 am

Arrie Warclaw
You know......the wonky release times could be a good thing if the whole new dragon thing is going to come true soon..........could make it so that TJ could release a new egg and people won't be watching the cave at the hour, see it and go bananas.

Okay, but here's another problem I just had with the Cave. Tried to log into the Forum and it doesn't recognize my password. First time it happened I thought I may have typed it incorrectly. So tried again. Still same thing. And, yes, I know the site and forum both have different passwords.

So, I tried to fill out a "I forgot my password" form and the silly thing is not recognizing its own number code! eek Did it twice and same message. Weird thing is that I can actually read forum posts but can't post anything on the forum.

What the heck is going on???

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 am

Willa-Wisp
Arrie Warclaw

Okay, but here's another problem I just had with the Cave. Tried to log into the Forum and it doesn't recognize my password. First time it happened I thought I may have typed it incorrectly. So tried again. Still same thing. And, yes, I know the site and forum both have different passwords.

So, I tried to fill out a "I forgot my password" form and the silly thing is not recognizing its own number code! eek Did it twice and same message. Weird thing is that I can actually read forum posts but can't post anything on the forum.

Can't help you there. I don't belong to the forum remember?
still haven't heard anything back on that email change......
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:41 am

Arrie Warclaw
Willa-Wisp
Arrie Warclaw

Can't help you there. I don't belong to the forum remember?
still haven't heard anything back on that email change......

Wow, we're both up the creek right now. sad

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:14 am

User Image

♪ Aldora has a sick baby, the grey one. ♫

â—‰ Love is an epic level challenge â—‰
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:34 am

Thanks for the heads up, Rae! Just got back from running errands. WIll start working on the Incubator/Infirmary updates in just a couple of minutes.

3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, June 25, at 1:40 pm ET

* GOOD NEWS! *

Aetherschreiber's vine dragonet grew up without problems!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's purple, fog and mint hatchlings are now adults!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

Devil_Tony_33's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 1.8 days left and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to become adults!

Maha the Cat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.4 days left to hatch!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell orSick) disease

Aldora21's gray hatchling is sick. sad

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less! Please click and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 pm

And you might want to add my green and stone in. I have been posting like crazy so they have shot way in to the unbalanced range.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Wonder why my black one isn't cracking yet...
Definitely enough views.
Well, I'll just wait
and if it doesn't start in another day,
I'll panic.
Grey, green and pink
are all ready to pop, though...
I'm gonna be a mommy!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, bd...
Your stone egg...
has got soft shell.

EDIT:
There black went!
heart

Stay Free My Misery
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 pm

I was just about to comment on your newly cracked black!
And I know both of mine are currently sick. It is because I am the other account to Arrie Warclaw. This is my main and it was hacked a month ago. I have been posting like crazy so they have gone out of whack.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

Quote:

Well, then,
I think you ought to hide them.
@____@

But then,
I don't pretend
to be a dragon expert.

...can't wait until
my babies hatch.
XD

Stay Free My Misery
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games