Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm
... still... I hate people who say things like hate. HATE IT SO MUCH!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

.....and people say i got some serious hate issue

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm
Yes but you hate people for breathing. I don't  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

true but you hate people telling jokes, so i guess were evenly hate thing, i just have a wider range.

shadow toan

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 am
I only hate pimp being used in jokes. But yes that is true.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:32 am
Wow so what draco its not a big deal I think you were just coddled as a kid and now are in turn too senseative now get used to anger and hate yuo encounter it a lot in life  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:55 am

-nods head in agreement-

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:56 pm
It is a pet peeve of mine. Anyways it isn't like I flame anyone for it, I just hate them for a while, it ends at some point. Everyone has something like that.  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:20 pm
shadow toan

that true i guess but anyway let change the subject all this angry talk is making me angry xD ok so i been thinking about starting an rp in the digimon paradise for a while and i want you guys to read it and tell me what you think. im not done with it but here the first paragraph to it

Dawning of the Dark Age

"Damn you to hell!" Lucemon said as he charge forward getting ready to smash the intruder with his fist. The intruder didn't even bat an eye as a wide smile cross his face and his eye turn pure red with insanity. "Lucemon no!!" Lilithmon yelled as lucemon flew back and hit the wall hard shattering it causing it to fall onto Lucemon. Belphemon begin to growled as the other demon lords stare in shock and disbelief that they have been overthrown by just one person. "Just what the hell are you!" Daemon growled "And what the hell do you want!. The red eye turn back to pure silver. the stranger walked into the moonlight that shown in from the window of the castle. he was wearing a white jacket with a white hat. a katana hung on his back as dark claws ran down his hand. the stranger sat on Lucemon thrown as he crossed his feet. Beelzemon and Lilithmon begin to help Lucemon up. "You" the Stranger said "May refer to me as Master Toan, and I Will Lead the digital world into a new age, The Dark age!!!" Toan burst out laughing like a lunatic. a laugh so loud it can be heard throughout the whole castle.

After a few years when the Demon lords became servant of a mysterious man, the digital world had plunge into chaos. Toan army has march across the digital world slowly capturing all whole live in the digital world and forcing them to swear loyalty. many have resist. many more have died. After only a few years, two third of the digital world is under Toan command. Now only the area that remain is the land of the resistance known as "Will think of a good kick a** name for the good guys later" who along with the knights and olympain, try to take back what was stolen and fight again Toan. but no matter how hard they tried, they were defeated everytime as if Toan was getting stronger with every second. The digital world is close to the dark age and the only one that can stop it are the great digimon tamers who are a team of humans and digimon that work together. in this struggle to fight for freedom or collapse of life as they know it.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm
I support you crazy plan of death, only I will destroyer you have you take over and rule it my self. And my world will be highly effective and will have everyone doing everything they can for the nation!  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:26 pm

alright i added some more parts to it so read the second paragraph if you missed it. and im thinking about making the leader of the good guy name Kaiza. he, the leadear of the royal knights, and the leader of the olympain plans the mission of for who and what and where

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Hmm... I guess I will just watch the carnage. That is always fun.  

Draco_Lord

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:42 pm

hmmm the problem is making the scenes and which digimon to use as boss i have great ideas but i cant put them together like soup or ace does

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm
What is this all for? A roleplay you are making?  

Draco_Lord

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games