Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
(There was a brilliant flash of light and the clouds parted, as if to show a crack in the sky. Genji fell from the crack and was knocked out by the air pressure before he hit the ground with a sickening crunch.
"And stay out, you stupid hobo!" A omnious voice called out of nowhere in particular. Genji slowly, but surely, got up, dusted himself of and fell over again.
I r return to the INTARNET! Where are we. -giggle-)
((I knew you were there. HE doesn't like it when you do what you did you know. xd ))
[[and considering he probably climbed over the walls to get, he probably wasn't to thrilled to begin with. Now they're going to start using barbed wire i hear. XD XP]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:47 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
(There was a brilliant flash of light and the clouds parted, as if to show a crack in the sky. Genji fell from the crack and was knocked out by the air pressure before he hit the ground with a sickening crunch.
"And stay out, you stupid hobo!" A omnious voice called out of nowhere in particular. Genji slowly, but surely, got up, dusted himself of and fell over again.
I r return to the INTARNET! Where are we. -giggle-)
((I knew you were there. HE doesn't like it when you do what you did you know. xd ))
[[and considering he probably climbed over the walls to get, he probably wasn't to thrilled to begin with. Now they're going to start using barbed wire i hear. XD XP]]
((Hisssssss heart I eat barbed wire. Enough spam! Let's go eatsomebabie---RP. Start me, plzthx))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:27 am
"Isss thisss it?" Muuga hissed as they stopped in front of a huge boulder.
The nin nodded and crouched atop it. "Eh? Yeah. there was a big hole here but it was plugged years ago. Can you move it?"
Muuga snarled. "Yesss. Jussst watch me."
He stretched his arms out and dug his claws into the stone. Slowly he began to lift it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:29 am
Ifuuki jumped to the next branch and signaled for the rest to stop. Up ahead was her mother's clan village, and in there was her great grandmother. Soon she would have what she needed. If all went to plan, Yamazaki would cause a rukus and she'd slip in undetected and find her mother's secret stash of genetic materiel. "Yamazaki. Go." she ordered.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:38 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki jumped to the next branch and signaled for the rest to stop. Up ahead was her mother's clan village, and in there was her great grandmother. Soon she would have what she needed. If all went to plan, Yamazaki would cause a rukus and she'd slip in undetected and find her mother's secret stash of genetic materiel. "Yamazaki. Go." she ordered.

Yamazaki nodded as he started to walked towards the village. " Oh great grandmother I'm home," he yeld at the top of his lungs as he entered the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:11 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yamazaki nodded as he started to walked towards the village. " Oh great grandmother I'm home," he yeld at the top of his lungs as he entered the village.
From his perch on the entrance gate Kisei heard Yamazaki's call. He couldn't believe his eyes. Matsuda's long lost grandson had returned.
He dropped down infront of him. "What do you want? I do remember you saying you had enough of this place."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:48 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

From his perch on the entrance gate Kisei heard Yamazaki's call. He couldn't believe his eyes. Matsuda's long lost grandson had returned.
He dropped down infront of him. "What do you want? I do remember you saying you had enough of this place."

"What I just got a little home sick and started to miss everyone, whats wrong with that?" replied Yamazaki.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:56 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"What I just got a little home sick and started to miss everyone, whats wrong with that?" replied Yamazaki.
Kisei folded his arm and scoffed. "Yeah right. You hate everyone here. I don't care how long you've been gone, you can't change emotions that intense."
He looked over his shoulder. "And honestly, I don't care. I was banished from the village. The gate is as far as I can go. If you're planning to cause trouble go ahead. If fact, I'll join you."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:48 pm
Shinji was smashed in the head by a very angry Kouya. Kouya withdrew his fist and snarled. "You, keep running from me, little Hyuuga-"
Shinji was on his feet again and pointed sternly at Kouya. "Boy, am at least 10 years older that you, you need to learn-" Before Shinji could say anything Kouya's fist made contact with Shinji's face. Caught up in a savage rage, Shinji activated the first jutsu that came into his head.
"Reiryuu no jutsu!" Shinji bellowed, followed by a dragon, transulcent and wrapped around in a violent flame. The dragon forced it way through various Barrier jutsus set by Kouya. As he was about to open Rio's Fuuton Jutsu, Shinji shouted a word that was drowned out by the roaring of the dragon. "Bakuhatsu (explode)"
The dragon coiled up and started to vibrate slowly, then for a split second it stopped, blowing up only 20 meters away from Kouya. The shockwave sent both the nins flying back...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Sabu jumped through the air and grabbed Shinji as he fell. He was still low on chakra, but he was by no means out of the fight. But if the bounty hunter joined Kouya's side, he wasn't sure how the battle would turn out.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:40 pm
"Ok then shall we go," Yamazaki replied with a wicked smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:42 pm
"After you." Kisei responded. After all, he wasn't going to piss everyone off by going in first.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:46 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu jumped through the air and grabbed Shinji as he fell. He was still low on chakra, but he was by no means out of the fight. But if the bounty hunter joined Kouya's side, he wasn't sure how the battle would turn out.
"Thanks," Shinji muttered, still stunned that his own jutsu did more damage to him than Kouya.
Kouya emerged from the burning rubble, looking as if no harm had come his way. "Is that it, Hyuuga" He said dashing for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:32 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Thanks," Shinji muttered, still stunned that his own jutsu did more damage to him than Kouya.
Kouya emerged from the burning rubble, looking as if no harm had come his way. "Is that it, Hyuuga" He said dashing for them.
Rio came out of the ground just in front of where Kouya was, his arms arched and drawn back. He then burst to full speed, his arms a blur as they also accelerated to full burst speed in a fraction of a second, stressing Rio's durable body. Rio's fist came together, aimming to crush Kouya's rib cage like wet sand if he could hit it right.

"KOSAGA!" he cried as he used the Ohmu's greatest Taijutsu.  

liz_bliz_inc

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces