Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 pm
"I thought we were talking to and helping the boss," Arthur suggested, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:15 pm
((Wow...this is sad.))  

Anchou

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:53 pm
(( Seriously. Foreigner, I will kill your character in CQB. Don't even think for a second that I won't. And Bayer will let me, because... Because he just will. POST!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:26 pm
((You guys are just cruel, I mean, I do have a life, and sometimes I just get really busy and lose the drive to RP for a few days.
Oh, and TIMESKIP for the snow realm group.
Also, there is a major lack of character interaction, you can make conversation with people while I'm away, it's not like it's blasphemy to talk to someone.))

The group had left the Toy Factory about five minutes ago, leaving Mr. Jingles and the other elfs to do their jobs.

Mr. Jingles had told everybody how to get there, but most of his information consisted of vague directions, thinly veiled insults, and uncertain landmarks.

Needless to say, they were already lost. And to make matters worse, they were having troubles keeping Gregory from freaking out.

The crunching of snow and the rustling of branches could be heard at the edge of their hearing.

The snow began to pick up.

((I'm writing up the PM for Bayer now, so as soon as he makes his post, I'll skip time for the other group too.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 pm
"Great," Henry said. "Just great. Where the hell did he say to go? Left at the rock that looks like a cow, or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Venom3001
"That was... surreal," Andreas muttered. "I think I can see where this is going. You want us to storm the castle and figure out what's wrong in exchange for crashing at your place, am I right?"

NativeForeigner
Jingles stared at Andreas, "Uh...no, that would just be ******** stupid, how would you make him better?"

"I hella called this," Andreas complained, "And this is exactly as stupid as I thought it was going to be."  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 pm
Arthur shrugged broadly. "Very sorry, very sorry, let's at least try, huh?"

---

Smith pointed to a projected map. "Alright. There are 18 soldiers here, not including myself. That's two squads, two eight-man squads divided into four soldiers per fireteam, three riflemen and an automatic rifleman. Plus we have an advanced marksman slash sniper team attached. I'll be heading the group. You guys will... kinda be tacked onto the squad that's with me. We're assaulting this," Smith pointed more emphatically to the map, "and we'll be clearing it out. Full combat sweep. Everything make sense so far?

"Obviously you haven't gone to infantry school, and we really desperately need a few spare troops, but we'll give you a few instructions here. STAY. IN. COVER. DO. NOT. SPRINT. IN FRONT OF ENEMY RIFLES. Keep any and all weapons, large or small, on single fire if at all possible, we can't have you spamming ammo in ridiculous manners. Cover should be complete, stay down if possible, but if enemies are truly close to you stand up, a lot of people make that mistake.

"Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 pm
SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER HOW RIGHT I AM.  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 pm
YERFREAKINGMOM  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:56 pm
"Well hell! Where are we? Can anyone see the castle through the trees? That would help."

Gregory gasped at the snap of a twig, "D-does anyone else hear that? I...I think s-something's following us! God! I knew this was a bad idea!"
He trailed off into incoherent mumbling.

Alastair raised his hand, "Yeah, do you have any additional weaponry for us?" he asked.

"Nope, I have those handguns for those three that I mentioned, but nothin' else. We've got lots of ammo, though!"

((I have a map of SMith's facility that I'm gonna put up sometime tomorrow, and I'll create a visual for the map Smith+presented))  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 am
Gwen just stared at him, fighting down the reflexive urge to swallow. Don't sprint in front of enemy rifles? What the heck was she doing here? Her stomach was suddenly doing flip flops, and she was just as suddenly positive that she was going to be sick. She could not, however, think of any questions to ask, so she just bit her lip and looked at the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:15 am
Smith paused, bit his lip briefly, then turned to Gwen, who looked understandably nervous. "Here, listen, this is what we'll do for you," he told her. "We'll get you a pair of binoculars and tack you on to the marksman unit, they're not snipers so an inexperienced spotter won't hurt 'em." He paused, then something came to him. "Oh! Battlefield scavenging!

"Here's the deal, you're not very well equipped, and the bigger the guns, the happier we'll be. In most cases," he added, glancing at Gwen. Way too small to be using a rifle, that was for sure. "You should be able to grab rifles or submachineguns from OpFor casualties. Grenades, too. Anyone feel any too nervous about killing, aside from our spotter?"

Juliet was already examining her handgun. If she had to do this to get back to Arthur...  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm
((Hurmm. Now can I bring Shepard back in?))

Henry stepped closer to Andreas. "He may be right," he murmured. "I've been feeling like we've been being followed for a while now."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm
Orion sighed as he heard that Gwen was going to be taken off the battle field. Well everyone else should be able to take care of themselves. Orion's head turned to smith as he started to speak: “I could fit spare magazines in my bag and double as an armory. That way some our your solders won't have to savage for ammo when they run out.” Well if I die I maybe able to get that beetle to guide me off in the right direction. Just then a thought popped into his head. Holy S**t, I forgot all about him. Orion's eyes widened for a second. “Hey smith... Nevermind this might not be the best time.”  

Dark Angel of Sol

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:37 pm
Smith cocked an eyebrow. "What? Oh, and I wouldn't worry too much about the need for battle scavenging, we want weapons more than ammo. O'course, when we get weapons we'll need more ammo for those new weapons, but hey, you can't win 'em all in one step."  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games