Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 am
Mirza felt that they had prepared an attack so he had to attack them first. He took his gloves and then focused on the kitchen. The fridge started to open and a cabbage started to fly and so did many greengrocery. The plates started to fly out from the kitchen and every plate and greengrocery was starting to head for the hall so they could attack. Mirza then took his gloves to prevent to be busted and then went to the doll room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:54 am
Natasha headed into teh bedorom.
"it betetr get teh hell out fo my ROOM." she snarled. As she opene dteh doro she saw soem knicker son teh floor but nothing else. tehre wa sthen banging downstairs.

"now this is getting into some poltergiest action." Gabriel commented.

Natasha growle dna dlooked back at her dial, following it away from the noise and after Mirza.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 am
Mirza looked at the dolls and he took the fake beauty that someone had given them and then the dolls were losing their faces and their hair was getting pale and all old. He felt how great his face was getting and he heard footstep getting closer to the room. He looked around and then tried to hide in the room. He took his parasol and then stood still behind the door.
“It’s now or never.”
Downstairs the things were alive and looking for something to attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:09 am
Natasha pause doutside of the door, looking at teh quivering needle of teh dial.
it's now or never
she looked over at gabriel. while she knew she could handle herself, she rather preferred the idea of the immortal getting stabbed than her.
Gabriel studied her face, rolle dhis eyes and then smirked. he looped Opal off form around his neck and placed the pouch over Natasha's neck to keep her safe.

Slowly he edged into the room they knew Mirza to be in  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:16 am
Mirza sat down in the table holding a cup with tea and a plate with cookies. He was just going to get the things down when he saw the human. “Hello there, did you get your invitation to the tea party?” He then smiled. “Welcome to my home”
(I like this entrance. ^^ )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:16 am
Dougal crept up beside Gabriel-his senses were becoming clearer now. He hissed as he glanced at the dolls, "Mirza...."

Opal looked worried and continued to weave her strings protectively around her Mr. Feathers..... ((Aww....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 am
Natasha edged in afetr gabriel, keeping one hand on Opal's pouch. She looked down at her ruined dolls and growled.
"do you have any ide ahow long those took to make?! and what the hell do you mean -your house?"

Gabriel held up a hand to quieten Natasha and folded his wings.
"What do you want, kid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 am
Mirza smiled and the looked at the puppets. “They had so much potential and beauty that I saw that nobody was using. After all they are all puppets.” He the stood up and smiled.
“Glad that you asked that what I meant on my house” He then took his parasol and smiled.
“You will all die in this moment and there is no time to escape or do stuff because some stuff here are really angry on you.” Suddenly the house started to move and the walls were getting darker.” You will all pay the dishonour that you did to him” He then threw a dark ball on her”
(I'm just having everything quite well)  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:48 am
"Beelio has no honor to begin with," Dougal spat.

Dougal moved quickly trying to block whatever attacks Mirza was trying to pull on Natasha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 am
"argh!" Natasha gripped Opal and wa strhown back into teh wall by teh dark ball. She was stunned and thumpe dot the floor. She then scramble dfor her crossbow as the house shook.

Gabriel stepped frowards so he was icnhes away form Mirza's face.
"do you really want to start this?"
he spread his wings so they practically encased him.
"I will not let you harm them. Whatever you have agreed with Beelio ends here."

--

meanwhile,outside, adam looked up as the house bagn to shudder violently.
"what the Hell?"
He gripped lilith's hand to keep her safe near him  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 am
Opal's mind was screaming-she feared what Mirza may try at that close of distance. She scrambled out of the bag and Natasha's grasp.

Dougal went to Natasha's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:00 am
Mirza looked at them. “You made him angry, you couldn’t make fun on anyone then master”
He looked at the angel and he then looked down “Do you think that a creature made of light and beauty would get harmed by a beauty of darkness. You really have false illusion of this because I will not harm them” A shadow appeared near him and whispered “But I will” Another Mirza appeared next to him and stabbed his parasol right threw him and then opens it. Meanwhile the other Mirza just sit there and suddenly the puppets start to get alive and fly against Gabriel. He then saw a demon and it was like a order from under that he smiled. He took his parasol and then went threw Gabriela and let Mirza take care of him. He was getting closer to Dougal. ”Do you dare to challenge me alone or shall I harm another being to feed your cowardly.
(Thank god I'm pretty)  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 am
Dougal stood between Mirza and Natasha. He hissed angerly and gripped his chains. He flung his chain and wrapped it around Mirza.

"We're taking this outside..." Dougal said as dashed towards the window-dragging Mirza with him. The pair broke through. Dougal landed on his feet. "How's that pretty face of yours now," he mocked.

Opal in the meanwhile was trying to take control of the dolls.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 am
Natasha groped for Opal as she ran but kenw she coudln't grab her.
"Dougal, stay with me, don't let him get you." she yelled.

Gabriel screamed as the Parsol went through him and pulled lamely at it a it wouldn't go out. When Mirza yanke dit bac out of him he practically howled and dropped to the ghround gasping.
"ngh...Dougal don't!" He yelled, and looekd up at the other Mirza.

Natasha struggeld to her feet and fired off four holy-tipped bolts from her crossbow into the Mirza that persued them.

---

Adam was at the front enterance and hammered on teh door. the buckinga dn twisting house wouldn't let them in.
"argh!"

he then was greeted by smashing glass as Dougal and Mirza went through  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:16 am
Opal was failing at taking control of the other dolls. She looked down sadly...there was one spell she could weave, but she had to get Mirza and herself away from the others. She used her strings to attach to Mirza and share his sight. Then used her strings to fling a doll at him and taunted him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games