Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Jasmine gasped a little surprised at his growls and moaned a bit her arms tightened around his shoulders. "Yours." She whispered in his ear then started to lick his temple. "Forever."

Leon stiffened a little. "You mean...He'd actually..." His tone grew a little dark. "With my sister?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 pm
Kailee frowned and then flicked Leon between the eyes. "Shh you. They're mates. And they probably won't do . . . that yet." she said, making a face at the thought of her little brother having sex. "But . . . I wouldn't be surprised to see a mark on Jasmine tomorrow . . ." she murmured thoughtfully.

Aven pulled back slightly and licked at the wound, looking at Jasmine worriedly. "Sorry . . ." he muttered, worried that he had hurt her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:16 pm
"Ssh." Jasmine whispered and pulled him in to kiss him deeply. "I liked it." She added then started kissing over his cheek and nibbled his neck in response. "I love you."

"I hope not." Leon growled. "She's my sister." He pulled Kailee closer. "I just got used to her being a werewolf I don't think I could handle her mated with one just yet." He added. "That's nothing against you or your kind my love. It's just my brotherly instincts talking."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:57 am
Aven whined happily and tilted his head back so that she had more access to where she was nibbling at. He was acting purely on instinct now. He knew that if he was in wolf form, his tail would be working overtime.

Kailee patted Leon's head with a smile. "I understand." she murmured softly. "Remember, that's also my brother you're talking about." she reminded him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:07 pm
Jasmine smiled wide almost to a grin as she started biting his neck harder. Her arms tightened around him bringing him closer. She too was acting on the instinct that was slowly awakening in her soul.

Leon made a whine in his throat. "Yes my love I know but I nearly lost my sister twice. Both in a sea of blood. I'm just...being a bit protective."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Aven whined again, still happily, but this time there was a little more of a need in it. He wanted her mark on him. And she wasn't biting hard enough.

Kailee went back to twisting a bit of Leon's hair around her finger, looking at him with a small smile. "But you didn't lose her. And Aven poses no threat." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm
Aven's whine made Jasmine jump and bite down really hard on his neck. Her claws extended and dug a bit into his back. She whined back wondering if she'd done it right.

Leon sighed and took Kailee's hand in his and kissed her fingertips smiling around each of them. "I know he isn't. It just...it just rocked me okay?" He said burying his face in her hand a bit embarrassed. He hadn't been this...depressed since he heard about his mother. "I couldn't lose her too." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm
Aven yelped slightly, a bit surprised by her claws in his back. But he liked the bite. He sighed and relaxed a little, nuzzling Jasmine reassuringly.

Kailee sighed and then pulled Leon down so that she could better cuddle with him and scooted right up close, pulling his arms around her. "You won't. And you won't lose us either." she said, placing one of his hands on her belly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm
Jasmine blushed but didn't move, she wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Eventually She let him go and kissed his neck in reassurance over her bite as she traced the opposite ear with a soft moan. "I love you Aven." She whispered and licked over her bite.

Leon held Kailee close with a soft smile and kissed her cheek and tightened his arms around her. "I know my love. And you'll never lose me." He whispered in her ear gently rubbing her belly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm
Aven growled contentedly. "Love you too." he murmured, continuing to nuzzle against her.

Kailee smiled happily and closed her eyes, sighing contentedly. Then suddenly she frowned. "Damn." she muttered, squirming a little. "I don't like not being able to change when I want." she murmured. She wanted to be in her wolf form for a little while, but she remembered that she couldn't do that without risking her baby, which was something she'd never do. She felt sad now.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm
Jasmine blushed and kisses his shoulder. "What is your wolf saying now?" She whispered in his ear. She really did want to know.

Leon sighed and held her close. "I know my love. Don't be sad. Come know my wee lass no tears." He whispered and kissed her cheek. "There will be time to shift after the baby is born."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:39 am
Aven growled happily. "He's saying that you're ours." he murmured, holding onto her a bit tighter. "My mate." he whispered into her ear, smiling happily as he did so.

Kailee sighed and opened her eyes, looking up at Leon. "I know but . . . it's different . . . not being able to shift. Like my skin doesn't fit right anymore." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 am
Jasmine's smile turned into a grin as she kissed his neck. "Mine. Yours. Forever." She whispered in his ear back and tried to growl back but failed.

Leon kissed her head. "Ssh love I know. Vampiress's hate being unable to trace when they're pregnant. Their males put them of pedestals because it's difficult for a vampiress to stay pregnant." He blushed a little. "I'll be doing the same to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Aven smiled and then shifted into his wolf form and licked Jasmine's neck, his tail wagging happily.

Kailee blushed as well. "That's sweet." she murmured softly, once she heard Leon say he'd be putting her on a pedestal. Then her stomach growled and she looked down at it before looking back up at Leon. "I'm hungry . . ." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 pm
"To the kitchen!" Leon said galliantly sweeping her into his arms and carrying her to the kitchen with a grin. Servants and other people bowed and parted for them. "Make way the princess is hungry!" Leon teased and kissed her cheek.

Jasmine heard this and in between giggles and soft moans smiled. "Sounds like they're having fun~ oh!" She gasped when he licked over the bite. It felt good over the sensitive flesh.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games