Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Liger@ That is more an older brother protecting his younger sister type aura.
Komi@ It because deep down i am truly awesome. Don't question the unquestionable.
Tiger@ -side step as the bomb flew into the fireworks room-....damn........RUN! -ducks behind couch as some of the biggest fireowrk you ever seen shot out of the closest and flew in every direction-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
She says that but deep in her mind she going "Damn, what a man Toan is. How could someone so perfect not be a god?"

HAH. very funny bud. In my mind really Is:

"How is his even this self-centered?" xD

*WISHES HE COULD TIP POSTS!!!!

I got that idea after a while, Toan

EEPP!!!! *ducks to dodge a rocket*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm
eep! -tipped over a table and moved it to a corner and curled up under the table covering her ears-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm
@Lief, Yeah Toan is protective I never really got why, I guess they were friends. Toan doesnt make friends in teh digital world. AS far as I knew back then it was just Saren and Sheriti. Sheriti and Saren where an item and Toan often made fun of them. Well most people in the guild did, simply because Saren is embarassed about it and so is Sheriti. I don't recall if Saren ever got around to telling her himself that he liked her. He might have. I can't recall if they kissed either its been sooo long.
@Toan, Do you recall?

ANNDDD WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE COWER FROM TOAN NOW? I never thought he would actually gain the fear he wanted.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:43 pm
Tigerx81
@Lief, Yeah Toan is protective I never really got why, I guess they were friends. Toan doesnt make friends in teh digital world. AS far as I knew back then it was just Saren and Sheriti. Sheriti and Saren where an item and Toan often made fun of them. Well most people in the guild did, simply because Saren is embarassed about it and so is Sheriti. I don't recall if Saren ever got around to telling her himself that he liked her. He might have. I can't recall if they kissed either its been sooo long.
@Toan, Do you recall?

ANNDDD WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE COWER FROM TOAN NOW? I never thought he would actually gain the fear he wanted.
Tiger@ No you guys didn't yet, not with me close by anyway. And The answer to your question is I HAVE THE POWER and it was only a matter of time before i did.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 pm
Who keeps voting the wrong thing!?  

The Sadistic Toan

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Tigerx81
@Toan, Do you recall?

I think this was aimed at Liger, I don't think I've been in here yet?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Good thing im here to bring you down a couple notches then  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm
@Tiger: It's not that we cower in the presences of Toan. Well it all depends... RPC Toan yes, normal Toan, not so much. We just feel that if our words can't spark a change, better to just suck it up and deal 3nodding

I for one take pride in my abilities to piss him off ^_^

@Toan: It's official... we all think of you as a teddy bear. A teddy bear with a hideously scary face, but still a plushie teddy bear at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 pm
xD

I'm not COWERING i just don't want to get hit, AND i have sensitive ears  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 pm
Tiger you wish man

as for liger i'll kill you slow and painful whenever i meet you in the rp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Tiger: It's not that we cower in the presences of Toan. Well it all depends... RPC Toan yes, normal Toan, not so much. We just feel that if our words can't spark a change, better to just suck it up and deal 3nodding

@Toan: It's official... we all think of you as a teddy bear. A teddy bear with a hideously scary face, but still a plushie teddy bear at the end of the day.

So he's Belphimon Sleep Mode?!?!?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 pm
Oh Toan... I knew that was going to happen the first time you got really mad at me and tried to ban me from your profile. I don't fear that day, I look forward to it, hence the reason I already have my back character ready xD

@Lief: Oh the irony in that statement
*points to his two belphemon*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:54 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

So he's Belphimon Sleep Mode?!?!?
yes and you know what happen when i go to rage mode?  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Yep... in rage mode, no man will be left alive.... EXTRA emphasis on man.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games