Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:51 pm
Fell saw Syoke's gaze flicker towards Nellwyn, Aelle and Deanna, and he was surprised to hear himself growl slightly. He shook his head and smiled back.

"I came here for that, and to get away from all the noise! Female's drive me crazy! it's cubs cubs cubs, all day long! I can't stand it! and then its 'protect us! O help!' What am I just a lookout or something! I used to be respected! Oh I can't stand Drappas! I had better lay down...I'm getting all worked up again..." Fell laid down beside the water, and soon relaxed again. "Anyway, tell me about yourself. You smell like a Varg, and yet you are human... why?" Fell looked off to the side as he asked this, hoping not to offend Syoke, or start anything. He may be able to win a fight with a female, but this is a male after all, even if only a human now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 pm
Syoke raised his eye brow when hearing the brute in front of him growl for looking towards the faes behind him. Syoke couldn't help but to chuckle lighting after hearing him ask his next question. It was true Syoke would smell that of another wolf. Syoke guessed these wolves had not seen the type of kind he was. Syoke tilt his head to the side slightly as he watched the brute lay down next to the water.

"Well for one thing I can tell you I do not really care for faes so don't worry. Even though you wish to get a break from those faes from your growl it would seem you have some sort of attachment with them," Syoke explained. He moved his hand through his brown hair. His brown eyes fixed on the wolf who was speaking with him. Syoke closed his eyes as he shifted to his wolf form. Where the human male once sat in the water now an male wolf. His face was an handsome one but held a serious look.

"There are quite a few in these areas who can take on human form but we are indeed wolves. This is my true form but I have a human form to walk among human if I need to. There are quite a few in the pack. Are you not part of the pack?"
Syoke asked. He was unsure if these few wolves were part of the main pack or not. Pack wolves were usually nervous about lone wolves but they weren't all that bad. You just had to be cautious around these type of wolves.

Yasula

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 am
Fell let out a small chuckle. "Attached? Well, it seems I am, but they... they are more a part of this pack than I. I have no defined place as yet, I must prove myself to the others, by my commitment to the pack."

Fell's eyes widened as he watched Syoke change form and listened closly to what he said. "I am... amazed! myself, and those with me, are originally from a place that is far from here, and have never seen such as you. I .. am curious." Fell was going to have said scared, but didn't want to admit his fear of this new brand of magic, and he was not about to start anything now, certainly not!

He backed up slowly, and bumped into Aelle, one of the she-wolves that was with him. She was jet black, with golden eyes. the tip of her left ear had been torn off, and she was so thin that her ribs showed through. Patches of her hair looked as though they had been torn out, and she walked with a slight limp. Fell turned to her, and growled. "Watch where you- Aelle!" Aelle backed up slightly, and said, "I was wondering what you were-" noticing the wolf in the water, Aelle smiled. "Hello. I'm Aelle. Pleased to meet you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Syoke's brown eyes glanced into Fell's eyes. Syoke could tell the wolf was a little nervous with his sudden appearance change. Syoke laid his ears back as he watched the brute start moving backwards bumping into one of the faes. Syoke stepped out of the spring shaking himself to rid of the water droplets from his fur. Syoke held sat down wrapping his tail around his body. He did not wish to shift between his forms to often around them. It would seem it startled the brute a bit. Syoke's eyes soon moved over to the fae who was now speaking with him.

"It is a pleasure Aelle, my name is Syoke,"
Syoke said as he bowed his head being polite. A sort of human tactic he had picked up over the years. He soon held his head up as he glanced between the small group of wolves. Syoke was curious as to why the brute reacted this way. Almost as if he had some fear. Guess there were wolves out there who did not know of the human shifting technique. Syoke was born with this ability so it was not a problem for him. However his sister refuses to shift forms and stays in her wolf form almost all the time from what Syoke could remember when they were just young pups.

"The water is nice you should enjoy it," Syoke stated before turning away from the group. He jumped back into the water coming up for air when he was finished. Syoke never felt comfortable around faes. Only brutes. Although his sister he did allow to stay with him before they were separated. Syoke shifted back into his human form when he was in the water before sitting down at his spot where Fell had first found him. Syoke used his arms at the ledge of the water to keep him up from slipping to far into the water.

Yasula

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:41 am
Aelle Wagged her tail at Syoke, and then left, thinking to herself what a nice Varg! He is so polite! Aelle soon joined her other friends and told them about Syoke. They glanced quickly at him, then resumed their conversation, laughing alittle.

Fell smiled at Aelle as she left, and then turned back to Syoke. Noticing how long he stayed underwater, he was impressed. He decided that this "Man-Varg" as he called it, or man-wolf, could be trusted, if somwhat shakily at first. But it would be wise to learn more about him before letting him into confidence, of course.

"So, Tell me about yourself Syoke. How long have you been a part of the pack? Very long? And how many others are there like you? Can any Varg be like you? That is, can your talent be acquired?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:23 pm
Syoke watched as Aelle walked back over to her friends. Syoke quickly moved his gaze back to Fell as he smiled at the other brute. Syoke rested his head on his arms being in his human form again. He smiled when Fell started to ask a bunch of question at once. Yes this brute was for sure not from around here or has not been here for all that long. Syoke tilt his head slightly as he took a breath before speaking.

"For starters I have not been apart of this pack my whole life. Just when I had reached adulthood I was on my own and found this pack. I've been here ever since. There are quite a few like me in the pack I am in. I wouldn't know how many since I do not know each member. As for the thing about having a talent for changing forms..." Syoke said trailing off. He had to think about that. All he truly knew was he was born with this ability. He was not sure if wolves who did not have this ability could learn of it. Syoke did not have to learn how to do this. It came as natural as smiling or breathing. Syoke could change between forms when he was just a little pup. Of course his parents could change into both forms as well. His sister rarely changed to her human form though. It was like she feared it or something.

"I would not know that answer to that for sure. I knew how to change forms since I was just a young pup. My parents could do it and so could me sister. I do believe it is an ability you are born with or not," Syoke said calmly finally gathering his thoughts.

"What about you? How long have you been in the area? Have you always traveled with those faes over there?" Syoke asked. He enjoyed speaking about himself. Who doesn't but he also really enjoyed listening to others. Sometimes he would stumble across a nice story or something else that might catch his interest.

Yasula

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:17 pm
He pokes his head out from a bush.
"Oh wow! A spring!"
He jumps out from the bush and starts jumping around, from rock to rock.
Eventually he slips and just falls on his rear.
"Ow!"
He gets up and shakes his tail, making sure its still in one piece.
"Lets see who I find here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:48 am
Fell chuckled a little. He thought to himself, If I traveled with all of them all the time, I'd go CRAZY!!! He shook his head.

"No, I haven't really. You see, it's kind of complicated. The white wolf over there? That's my twin, Nellwyn. And Deanna, that grey wolf beside her? She used to be in our pack. Our Fearless leader died, and I, as Beta, was supposed to take care of them, as they are only pup sitters. However, each had a mate, and I didn't think I would be too comfortable with two more males around, so we all separated. Then, Nellwyn lost her mate, and Deanna got separated from hers, and so they follow me around. Aelle, the black wolf you met? She.. we just met her recently. apparently she used to be the alpha female, and then she was deposed by her twin, Alira. And that red wolf over there? The male?" He pointed to a wolf no one had noticed, hiding behind a group of trees. "That's my son... Tionne. I.. I thought I had lost him! Y'see, he was... he showed up one day, and was rabid, and so, to protect the pack, I attacked him! I thought I had killed him, but one day he showed up again at our new site, and.. he was alive! I had apparently just knocked him out... I was so glad to see him.. but the rabies changed him. He was cured, for sure a miracle, but.. now he's... off slightly. I try not to leave him alone with the girls, as they think he's... creepy. So that's our story... kinda weird, huh?"

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Yasula

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:25 pm
"No your story is different is all. Interesting to me even. Every wolf has their own story to tell yours has been filled with hardship I can see but you seem to be holding up nicely," Syoke said as he smiled. When Fell had mention his twin only caused Syoke to think about his twin sister. He missed her very much and wished more then anything for her to be alive today. He still can't shake catching her scent in the area though since its been so many years since they last seen each other.

"You have shared with me your story. Some details I would not share but I just like that. I to have a twin sister but when she did not listen to me and fell of a cliff I have not seen her since. That was back when I was with the pack I was born in. Now I find myself here with this pack. I gave up searching for her. She is dead and I have accepted that but it confuses me. I caught her scent in the area a few times and it is driving me crazy. I saw her fall down the cliff but yet now I catch her scent as if she was a live when she is not,"
Syoke explained as he looked to the other brute. Syoke shifted back into his wolf form stepping out of the water. He shook his fur before glancing over to the hidden brute in the trees Fell had mentioned to be his son. Syoke smiled kindly before looking back to Fell.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 pm
He freaks out at the shifting wolf.
"Not another one..."
He remembers teh last one he talked to.
"I need to get away from them."  

TigerWolf-kun

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 am
Fell frowned slightly. He thought it odd that Syoke should catch the scent of his sister after all this time. It made no sense! Every Varg knows that they are all individuals, and that no two smell alike, so how was that possible?

"Is.. forgive me for being indelicate, but.... did you actually see her fall? is.. is it possible she survived?? oh, don't answer that, I'm sorry, that wasn't right of me to ask."

Fell still was curious, and thought that maybe he might go and find out if anyone else had seen a lone female wolf around recently... though odds were that there were enough already to be getting on with!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:14 pm
"You are right it is not for you to ask but you do have a point. I only saw her fall not die but it was a long drop so I had doubts she survived but her scent says other wise. I just wonder if its my mind playing tricks on me though," Syoke said softly. He laid his ears back feeling upset. He missed his sister and never did forget her. Syoke soon held his head up high. He tired not to let the thoughts of his sister bother him but sometime he let his guard down.

"Her name was Myona. White fur with black and grey mixed. Takes after our mother I got the fur colors from our father. Sorry I'm babbling on a bit,"
Syoke said as he stood up. He stretched as he yawned.

"I'm going to rest some more in the water. Feel free to join in the water since it is not crowded in this spot,"
Syoke said as he smiled. "I'll stay in my wolf form so it doesn't look odd," he added before walking back into the water. He sat down letting his muscles relax with the hot water.

Yasula

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:27 am
Fell smiled alittle, thinking to himself, "Myona....beautiful name..."
He got into the water with Syoke, and said "Isn't it nice to find a place that we males can relax in and not have all the pressure to fight? I like that... although, to admit that is, I guess alittle weak....."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:57 am
Syoke watched the other brute get into the water. The hot water seemed to calm Syoke's nerves and even stopped his mind from drifting to much to his sister. Syoke nodded his head agreeing with Fell about not feeling the urge to have to prove yourself to one another. Syoke knew how to fight but he did not like to unless it was necessary to do so.

"It's much peaceful if you do not have to fight but there are times when you must and times when you should not," Syoke said calmly. He wagged his tail to move some of the warm water around him to circulate the water. Sometimes you had to do that to get the warmer spots to move around you. Syoke was happy wolves were the ones who used these springs. Humans take up quite a few but it was nice this one was restricted to only wolves at the moment. Of course humans do not come around here or at least from what Syoke could tell.

"More and more now a days do not want to cause much harm for it then causes war. I have had to fight a fair amount in my travels. It is annoying with wounds so I do not think it is weak. It is smart since wounds can easily become infected which can end your life painfully," Syoke stated. His brown eyes moved to the water. He was just watching the water thinking to himself.

"How long have you and your little pack been in the area?"
Syoke asked as his eyes soon moved over to the dark furred brute. Syoke did not mind speaking with fellow brutes. It was faes he had problems speaking with except with his sister.

Yasula

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:37 am
Fell nodded, listening to Syoke. It was nice to find somone who felt the sam way he did about fighting. Of course, when he had been the leader of his old pack, it hadn't been a choice, but a necessity. Maybe that was why he hated it, because he had never had a chance to fight just for fun, only for protection of his pack.

"Yes... We have been here for.. a few weeks maybe? you are the only one I have been able to speak with.. the others are all involved with other things. But that's ok, the girls and I will eventually find a spot where they can find some people to talk to as well... of course, all they probably want is to find mates!" Fell laughed. "Not really, actually, two of them are mothers already, and widows.. I don't think they could handle anymore... But Aelle.. she..I don't know much about her... she's a mystery to me."

Fell went underneath the water for a time, then came up suddenly, splashing Syoke. He apologized quickly, and then started swimming laps. He wanted to get rid of some of his pent up energy, but was having a hard time of it.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff