Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm
[kk :3]

Drake eventually found some rope and handed some to her, seeing as she looked like she wanted to be helpful. he smiled.

---

Tristen looked Lilin up and down and raised a ginger eyebrow that didn't match her blue hair.
"I might ask you the same question." she said. "I'm Tristen King. see/ not all taht enlightening, is it, knowing my name? kinda pointless really."
she said, her voice drifting off a little. she stared back at her room.
"woah..doesn't the wallpaper look like thousands of birds to you?" she asked, looking at the random patterns on the textured walls. she then shook herself and returned her attention back to Lillin. the girl smelt delicious, but she had recently fed, and preferred her victims drunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 pm
Judith took the rope and started tying it around the car.

--

Lillin glanced into Tristen's room.
"Woah, it does look like birds." She remarked, now absorbed in staring at the wall.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 am
Drake move din to help. In almost no time at all the deer was tied rather ungraceful to the hood. He gave Judith a thumbs up and then climbed into the back of the car.
"y'know..you''ll have to teach me how to drive one of these days. it'd make travelling a whole lot easier."

---

Tristen smiled, transfixed by the wall again, and then forced herself away to look Lillin over.
"So, what's your name?" she asked, feeling like there was something special about this girl - though the feeling only hovered at the back of her mind.
She pricked up as she heard a snore come out of the woman's room.
"oh, did I wake you? You're not on a honeymoon I hope."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:04 am
Koko glanced at Judith after Drake's suggestion as she settled down in her seat. One or both of them teaching him how to drive....good thing she had insurance on her truck and a good mechanic in town.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 am
[mooon! *flails*]
[Sorry i think my essay's making me all hysterical lol how are you?]

Drake grinned.
"c'mon i pick things up quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:39 am
((Taking deep calming breath and take periodic breaks....that's what I try to do when I become hysterical. Or I put my feelings into a comic like I did Wednesday night in printmaking....))

I feeling quite well. Went to the indoor pool last night and floated around while Transformers 2 played.....it was an event called 'Flick 'n Float' at uni. Vampress and I had a fun time trying to keep ourselves from floating away from the screen-lol))

"I suppose some driving lessons could take place on the backroads," Koko commented. "You can't be any worse than Fayt....hopefully."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 am
[lol awesome biggrin I've got my essay 1st draft done now, so i'm feeling much better- haha]

Drake punched the air
"yes!"
He laughed and leant forwards so he was between the two girls' seats.
"And i have such beautiful tutors, how could I fail?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 am
((I'm cleaning while listening to Ice Age 2 play on the TV...and I'll probably be running off here in a bit to go get some lunch then be back.))

"All long as our.....beauty doesn't distract you and you drive us into a tree," Koko commented as she glanced out her window to hide a smirk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 am
[cool. i'm in the queue for the over for dinner. could be a while since there's 5 of us wanting to use it, each with 20min cooking times lol]

Drake laughed.
"I can't gaurentee that. There will certainly be a crash if you wear your maid outfit, my dear."
he teased her, seeing she was trying to out-do him. he leant in and almost had his fangs brush against her neck like they had those centuries ago, knowing it would probably affect her. It certainly affected him, but he wanted to win.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 am
((Belly happy now.....although when I was coming back to my room this guy, who I don't recognize, came up beside me from behide when I walked out of the dining hall and started talking to me....

This is roughly how the conversation went....
Guy: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Going back to my room to clean...." Who the....?

Guy: "What do you have to do?"

Me: "Vaccuum and laundry....."

Guy: "That's not too bad.....where do you live?"

Me: "Myers...."

-awkward silence that I couldn't stand now after we chatted-

Me: "Then I'm going to the printmaking studio."

Guy: "What are you working on?"

Me: "Printmaking.......(duh).....special project."

Guy: "I'm going to check my mail and vote absentee."

Me: *nods* "Ok......bye."

Then we went our seperate ways and I was left thinking.....WTF was that?

------------------

"No worries there," Koko replied. Then her skin tingled and felt heated at the sensation of his fangs on her neck. A chilled then shot up her spine.

She control her reaction the best she could since Judith was in te car......right there. It felt awkward and embarrassing. She blushed profusely.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 am
[lol random XD]
[i think i'm having a tantrumy emo teen stage late. I'm sick of not being able to figure out my flatmates. Even film tastes. they don't even hint compromise with my films but always go for theirs. i bend over backwards at times. then i find ouut one fo 'em likes the dark knight so i wonder why the hell don't they even consider my films? it's the goddamned same. argh pathetic childish point, but really gets to me. it's just that they don't even hint at compromise or even be polite enough to feign interest. No one ever seems to 'get' me in this house. they all ahve their little petty arguments i have to lsiten to constantly, and they do somersaults to try and compromise or please each other but i can't even come close to expressing my displeasure or getting an inch.*grumbles* sorry end rant :3]
[ahh..much better.]

Drake laughed in triumph and withdrew with a smug smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm
((Poor DT...*huggles* I went through the same thing with my high school friends. I always felt like the outcast in the group. Always let them have their way and then when I give my opinion its ignored. Then at my first college I didn't find anyone with common interests to hang out with. So lonely. Then it got much better when I transferred. In fact Vampress and another friend will be abduting me shortly to go see "Where the Wild Things Are" Although I've heard some negative things about the film I've never read the book so that might be in my favor.))

Koko shifted in her seat to regain composure. How did I get like this? she wondered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:36 pm
[Cool smile ]
[*paws pathetically at luna sol* lol]

Drake leant back regaining his 'sofa' position, stretching and still silently gloating  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:55 pm
((lol.....happy now? ^_^))

Koko watched as the town came into view and passed by the still dark buildings of the sleepy town. Finally they got back to the shop. Now the mess could begin in the basement.....after she had just finished cleaning it after Drake and Judith...... Koko's lips went into a straight flat line. Perhaps the skinning and cutting up the deer would provide some relief after that incident and the one with Richard.

((g2g-movie time))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm
[lol thankya *glomp*]

Once they were there drake helped in pulling the deer off and dragging it into the house  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games